• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So!

Red Oak

Tribute
Years
It's been over a year since my original join in early 2011 and leave, back in mid-2011. I didn't really do much, to be honest, but I'm back here to stay. I am a Marriland Forums member and an active Marriland Wiki editor as well, although I'm banned from the former so I'm going to stay here to occupy me. Hope to have another good time here, ~Carter

..pssst! Does anyone know when or where I can change my username?

Last edited:
Years
It's been over a year since my original join and leave, back in mid-2011. I didn't really do much, to be honest, but I'm back here to stay. I am a Marriland Forums member and an active Marriland Wiki editor as well, although I'm banned from the former so I'm going to stay here to occupy me. Hope to have another good time here, ~Carter

..pssst! Does anyone know when or where I can change my username?

Hi there, and welcome back.

2011, huh? I joined that year as well although I was a massive nubcake back then. Those days are now gone and I'm glad you decided to return. I happen to be a fan of Marriland, his videos always entertain me and helped me a lot with my playthroughs. Well, PC's a great place cos we're one of the most awesome Pokemon forums in the universe!

And sorry to tell you this, but to change names you need to sign under a new account, this was cos name changes put stress on the server. However, if you ever need help feel free to ask the moderators.

- Hikari10

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
Welcome back OAK!!....I, myself am a noob lol, but I guess you're considered a veteran now hey?
great to have you back man...

Years
Hey Carter, welcome back to the forum~! There've been a few things added to the site this last year, like the +like function, so it does look a little different from your last visit. Don't really think I remember you though.. but that'll change now since we've officially exchanged greetings! :D

Great to hear you're back to stay this time, hopefully that means we'll be seeing you around a bunch! The forum's still really active so I'm sure you'll get into at least a few sections here, be it Pokemon or off-topic, depending on what you're most interested in. Speaking of Marriland, I actually used to watch his Let's Plays a few years ago (Diamond/Pearl I think) and it was pretty fun. Kinda miss watching, not sure why I stopped. D: Never really got into the forums over there though, admittedly.

And yeah, as Hikari said, sadly you cannot change your username. You are allowed to make another account though, just remember not to create a second introduction thread since you already have this one that's active!

Have fun and see you around! Make sure to give the rules a read since they've been updated a bit since then, and feel free to contact me if you need anything at all :3

Back