• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Z: Online SRPG game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 2, 2017
It's good as a bets, but I can't wait until I can actually buy berries and use them in battles. *shrugs* or it could just be me being a noob.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2010
That'll actually be the next update, along with move relearning NPCs (Some Evo's learn moves before lv1, but you probably knew that already).

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2018
One word. EPIC.

I've never seen a pokemon game made with byond. in fact, i've never even heard of byond. One imrpovement would be to make the landscape larger and do "quests". these quests would involve you going across the land and retreiving items and fighting creatures. I hope you use my idea, bye.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2014
I feel like this game is going to be famous better register and download game...LATER!

I will surely play this game, I also feel that this game will be famous and will be included to Pokemon :D. Best of Luck!

Last edited:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
It really won't. The clue is that this thread is two years old.

Also, have a read of the rules and let me know what it says about reviving a thread that's been inactive for more than 2 months (hint: don't).

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back