• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Haha. I wonder if some people try to look like that, just to confuse others? c;
Also, you need to see a picture of a gift I was given a couple of days ago for my birthday (despite the fact that it isn't my birthday yet haha)
Spoiler:

I'm technically too young to "own" it, though.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I must admit, she loved giving you emblems the most... but everything changed when LilJz joined PokeCommunity.

She now loves giving me emblems the most, she even gave me like 50+ emblems but they're all invisible to every foolish mortals on PokeCommunity who are too weak to even challenge my all mighty godly power that is capable to eradicate the whole entire world!

Review_DarthSidiousROTSTVC_still.jpg

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Touj, Jz and Cosmotone have spent the last couple of pages fighting over you. They want you for your emblem.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I must admit, she loved giving you emblems the most... but everything changed when LilJz joined PokeCommunity.

She now loves giving me emblems the most, she even gave me like 50+ emblems but they're all invisible to every foolish mortals on PokeCommunity who are too weak to even challenge my all mighty godly power that is capable to eradicate the whole entire world!

Review_DarthSidiousROTSTVC_still.jpg
I am quite adequate in the force, and you sir are a liar. You have no emblems visible only to the Sith, and you are a disgrace to your kind. Away with you!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
We don't what you it is, nor do we know what it looks like, but babe we want your emblem.
Get off PC before its too late Elendil, you will cross lines you don't want to

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I don't care if this isn't the thread for it, I want the gem of a new poster emblem! I think I shine the most out of all the new people, cause in 1 month I became amazingly awesome. Right? Guys, anyone? Hello.....
Emblem vvhores. Tis' a sad sad day in PC land....

Can I become a mod? Pleasssee?
Deadpool can't be a mod, he'd just ruin everything for anyone. As for me, I am a high ruler of a land, I know much more on how to rule over the peasants fair people of this land.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Wait what happened while I was playing LoL

She's so horrified that her brain refuses to recognise the truth! Back off, give her some air!

@Slender:
Man, that'd be kinda obnoxious. :/
It's, It's, beautiful! I'm more of a handgun guy myself, but if anyone denies respect to something like that then they are a child!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I'd put a crown, showing that I own your sorry buts and your taxes!
Emblem vvhores. Tis' a sad sad day in PC land....

Can I become a mod? Pleasssee?
Deadpool can't be a mod, he'd just ruin everything for anyone. As for me, I am a high ruler of a land, I know much more on how to rule over the peasants fair people of this land.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Elendil's signature pic really reminds me of something.

If all the mods on PC ever said there was a free emblem day, this is probably how it would turn out.

FZn8286.gif

Honest

Hi!
Years
I dunno what I'd put in my emblem. Needless to say, it'd be sexy awesome.

EDIT: SOMETHING DEADPOOL RELATED. MAKE DEADPOOL A MOD. NOW. GO. NOW.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
my personal emblem doesn't even make sense to many people anymore. back in 2010 when i was modded it did though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back