• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hmm, okay.
Haha you'd think that I would have known that I apparently am a thug. [X I guess that'd explain why people avoid me. That or I'm just annoying, which is totally possible. ;D

Pfft yes. Procrastination is indeed the answer to everything.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Exactly! I was do this:

Begining of vacation- I can always do it later
Middle of vacation- I can always do it later
2 days before end of vacation: I can do it tomorrow
1 day before end of vacation: I shall do some and copy some from my friends tomorrow in school.

Procrastination ftw!

and I am going offline for awhile, going my grandmother's house.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm going to go ahead and quote Roc on this one.
"Procrastinators unite! ...tomorrow." [X

I procrastinate stuff that I don't want to do, but only if it's a relatively small amount of work. Otherwise I wait until the last minute and don't actually get it done.

Edit:
Well. It's after midnight here and I have to get up early tomorrow, so I'm off to bed in a minute or so. Goodnight, DCCers.

Last edited:

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
have anyone saw a not very tall not short guy with brown hair and brown eyes..he has a beard yet gonna shave it and he's the best when it comes to Video games!!! anyone???

hello?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
@Tally : What are you using then?
@TF : What did you get yourself?
@Syn : Nothing, just being bored to death.
I got the Samsung Ace II for about $200 plus a $35 prepaid from Virgin Mobile. Not too bad of a deal in my opinion.

Sir Codin

It's almost the end of Spring Break. Guess how much I got done on that list I made?

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
No help!!!such a cruel cruel world..mean people are meeeeean!!!

i'll go fine myself us suck

Spoiler:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
It kind of feels like 10 or more of my posts disappeared. I swear I had more than 1654 posts. Something happened? O_O PC screwing up? Last night I posted a screenshot of my 1666th so something's definitely wrong.

picture.php

Years
It kind of feels like 10 or more of my posts disappeared. I swear I had more than 1654 posts. Something happened? O_O PC screwing up? Last night I posted a screenshot of my 1666th so something's definitely wrong.

picture.php

Maybe a mod deleted them or something? I know that's one of the main reasons behind postcount drop.

Anyways, I often sometimes find myself accidentally double posting when PC screws up on me lol.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ah maybe but I don't think I've made any recent post against the rules that could of been needed to be deleted. At least not 13 ones. I don't remember making any double posts last night cause I probably would of gotten an infraction right?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Hmm.. I wouldn't worry too much about that.. You could go check with a mod if you want though. Perhaps your missing posts could be found~

Btw, this.

images

xD xD

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Happy spring everyone, and what loverly spring weather we have this morning.

ZBEZXIy.jpg

I hate this country sometimes. It's -5c outside.

Years
Happy spring everyone, and what loverly spring weather we have this morning.

ZBEZXIy.jpg

I hate this country sometimes. It's -5c outside.

That doesn't look like spring to me lol.

And yeah, I know how weird the weather can get. I hate the humidity Australia is going through right now.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
C'mon... It was god damn 35 degrees celcius in the afternoon for me.

That's what you get for living on the equator. Its summer everyday.

But to be honest, the weather was really humid for the past week. I normally don't sweat while I am in my room, but this week, I was sweating like a dog.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
OMG SNOW. BEAUTIFUL. <3

My situation is similar with Snorlax. I almost got a sunburn today from walking under the afternoon sun. I could almost see my skin turning red. I must have turned a shade or two darker by now. ><

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Oww... I recently also got sunburned too a week ago when I was having a school mass run.

Yea, for people like us who see snow rarely or never see snow before its beautiful. Enjoy it while you still can.

Years
Oww... I recently also got sunburned too a week ago when I was having a school mass run.

I have very fair skin, so I'm prone to sunburn. I literally cannot go outside on sunny days if I don't use sunscreen, wear a hat and an appropriate clothing.

When Australia has hot weather, it literally gets hot. Really hot.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hi everyone.
The weather is nice for me today, i am really enjoying spring in its fullest. 26 degrees celsius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back