• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Granted. Enjoy your child that you'll have to support and the mental damage sustained through the drug use. The rock and roll's pretty cool though.

I wish for 60's OLD BLOOD.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Granted, but then a wave reaching the moon hits it and washes off the paint

I wish 2+2 actually equaled fish.

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
Granted. This time it's not Chuck Norris, it's an overly aggressive Ursaring. Talk about a bear hug. :P

Having two left feet (that's a figure of speech, btw), I wish I could dance like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C2g1b6DfxA
Clip from Rush Hour (1998), rated PG-13 for violence and language.
You don't have to watch the whole clip. Between 10 and 21 seconds will suffice.

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Granted but they die before you can get a good look at them (and their death involves them exploding and splattering all over you) ... Too Far?

I wish the world was flat

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
Granted, altho I didn't click the link. But therefore, you can't dance like that after all ( '-')b

I can't dance, period. I can't sing, either. I'm just standing here, selling everything.
Sorry about that. I just couldn't pass up the reference to an old song by Phil Collins.

Granted but they die before you can get a good look at them (and their death involves them exploding and splattering all over you) ... Too Far?

I wish the world was flat

Granted. Then you fall of the face of the earth after setting a course for Japan.

I wish my computer was so powerful that it would throw me back into my chair every time I get on the internet.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Granted, but the computer is so powerful it understands you don't really want that, so it reverts to its usual, suckish form :D

I still wish ʘ was on the usual keyboard. Then, making emoticons would be so much easier.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
Granted, but the new shape of the keyboard makes it structurally unstable, so it breaks on the first use.

I wish I had an actual cartridge for Touhoumon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back