• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

OT has fallen silent again... after I had this conversation with Snorlax.

He even showed me his latest screenshot, complete with an Easter Egg!

Years

Yeah Netto, I got into the SAO craze after seeing OzCake and Olli's avatar/signature collaboration.

OzCake is Asuna and Olli is Kirito.

Years

TheFattestSnorlax loves showing off his PC screenshots... in his latest one, he even hid an Easter Egg for me!

Who loves those kinds of Easter Eggs? Those little homages inserted into anything?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Little sad how often it happens, eh Pokey? Makes me wonder why I try and bother.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Heh. What's new when it comes to OT these days. But as long as there aren't any drama I honestly don't care right now. Maybe I'll care later.

Years
46. Not even me totally neglecting OT is new anymore. Just so darn busy.

And I didn't manage to keep myself from playing Katawa Shoujo really late for the third night in a row. Bad, bad me. Still totally worth it, though. I'm a sucker for all those feels I get after completing one of the happy endings.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

To be quite honest, I've gotten pretty sick of OT as well, due to certain "reasons".

It really is, Tara. I guess we should really be going "you're doing this; don't do this you flipping hypocrite" etc, but doing it makes you feel like such a prick :/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My feels are still stuck in Days despite watching 3D and 2/3 of BBS. Maybe when I finish watching BBS.

I'm trying to think of a good thing to say to your first comment Pokey but with the song that I'm listening to can't think of anything that doesn't sound sappy or weird or whatever heh. But... yeah. Kind of sucks doesn't it.

Yeah, it does. Shucks I have this thing for trying to be nice or else I probably would have already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back