• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Thanks Christos :)

Please answer my question!
Well.. make sure you have the .ini update ;)
And, PokeTronic isn't a complete program.. so, some tools may not work on some games.. or may not work properly ;)

Edit:
Does anyone know what I can use for the flag numbers ?
Are 'setflag 0x10A'; 'setflag 0x340'; 'setflag 0xABC'; 'setflag 0xA21'; ... all good ?
+ flags are like vars, right ? So flag '10A' is unique in the game, right ?..
If so, how do I know what flags I can use for new scripts ? If not.. OK :D
And.. how many symbols can I use after the '0x' ? 3,4, only 1 ?

Thnx in avance ^^

Last edited:

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Thank you so much!

Now, to put in all the DP Pokemon.
Then you need to edit the other Pokémon in the game..
Use UnLZ-GBA for the sprites, Pokémon Amplifier for the attacks, types,.. and er.. Dexter for the Pokedex entry (only R/S)

Edit:
Ow.. A HEX-editor for changing the palletes ^^

foofatron

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 2, 2007
I don't think its possible to put all the D/P pokemon fuctionable in a game.Your rom will crash don't try to put all of the 107 D/P pokemon in.Only do some and there crys.

Dexerter doesn't change the def of pokemon just the size and stuff.

nothing

Gorto Hacker
Years
"The people moving 10 Tile Down, and showing message box, and my character 1 Tile Down."

"The script not repeat."

Please write action script.

Last edited:

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Please modify action to script.
Code:
10 Tile Down (People Index Is 0x1)
Message = Maniac Man
1 Tile Down (Main Player)

NOTES:The people is not back the start point. Not repeat
Script number is ABD123
Movement numbers is 8001A1 and 8001B2
This is NOT a Script-Request Thread..
You can post your script for getting help.. but do not request scripts..

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years
I need help... I'm trying to edit trainers in LeafGreen using PET, but for some reason, whenever I try to change a trainer's pokemon, the message: Run-time Error '76': Path not found: 'pics/pkmn-04B.bmp' and the program just closes. Is there any way to fix this?

Chiaki Shinichi

Beginning Hacker
Years
I need help... I'm trying to edit trainers in LeafGreen using PET, but for some reason, whenever I try to change a trainer's pokemon, the message: Run-time Error '76': Path not found: 'pics/pkmn-04B.bmp' and the program just closes. Is there any way to fix this?

You have to use RS ball to get the pictures.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 2, 2012
Ok I have finally found thta you can play D/P (I am not gonna say how as some of it is illegal) but i would like to translate the rom and need the hex code for the japanese characters so i can translate

Blaziken626

Pokemon Black Shadow
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
anyone know the numbers for the badges in unLZ
(or is there some other way to edit the badge graphics and i'm just asking the wrong question?)
thanks

I think they're uncompressed, so you'll have to use TileMolester or TileLayerPro to find them.

Swimmer♂

Glub! Glub! Glub!
Years
thanks blaziken626 i found the badges but the colours are all messed up. i've never used TLP before and can't find a tutorial on it so can anyone help me out? i need to get the badges in there proper colours so i can edit them (if that's possible). help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance!

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
Can anyone answer this question ?
+
Can anyone tell me how MadFenix Editor works ? It's for changing the palletes, right ?
But how am I suposed to edit them ? Does anyone have some Adresses for MFE ?
(If nobody has any adresses, maybe we'll need to make a topic for it :D:P)

强有力

Powerful
Years
I have started a new hack and i have a problem.

I am not much of a scripter but this script seems easy enough. I need to know where to find Oaks movement script when he says "Wait, don't go out" so i can change his destination. I only need to know where is it, how to find it and how to change it.

Please help.

Hyunbin

w00t!~
Years
hi..
i'm working on a hack using the us sapphire rom
but when i try to use advance text, there's no text to edit o_O
i tried the leafgreen and firered roms, all the text is there
what can be the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back