• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I have a question about Pokemon-Amplifier 2006.

I need to change the way Eevee evolves into its evos, but the only thing that shows for him in the dropdown boxes is an item evo to Jolteon with the Thunder Stone.

Is there any way to change how Eevee evolves?

[example: I want Eevee to evolve into Umbreon at level 30.]

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
I have a question about Pokemon-Amplifier 2006.

I need to change the way Eevee evolves into its evos, but the only thing that shows for him in the dropdown boxes is an item evo to Jolteon with the Thunder Stone.

Is there any way to change how Eevee evolves?

[example: I want Eevee to evolve into Umbreon at level 30.]

Just click on "Amplifier 2006 Ae" Look for eevee(evoli). Go to Where it says "1. Evolution"

and make everything look like this.

i know this is a strange question but what is a hack and is it legal?

HA HA HA very funny. A hack is a.... Come to think of it I don't know what a hack is.( I know what it is but I can't explain it.

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
I don't know, But since I know how to edit them in gold I can tell you that you might have to use Tile Molester or Tile Layer Pro

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
Thank you, but how would I edit the other evolutions besides that?

Here's what I need to do:

Normal: Eevee

->Sun Stone: Vaporeon
->Dragon Fang: Joltoen
->Leaf Stone: Flareon
->Level 30: Umbreon
->Moon Stone: Espeon

This is because I have a whole new line of Eeveelutions.

Also, I want to add an Eeveelution to that.

->[Item evo]: Some other Pokemon

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
How? I really need to edit the sprite of badges in Ruby...
Well, another question, How can I insert a whole new map in Pokemon Ruby in Advance Map?

Knoxius

Knoxskorner.com
Years
Can someone tell me which program I use to edit tiles?

If it is cyclone then how come when I save a tileset as a bmp how come it doesnt show up when I am looking for a file to open?

Jonny Buuz

La di da di do di da di dum...
Years
#org $begin
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x200
if B_true goto $gotit
message $q
boxset 6
givepokemon 133 7 0
setflag 0x200
release
end

#org $gotit
message $hi
boxset 6
release
end

#org $hi
$hi 1 = Don't tell anyone about this!

#org $q
$q 1 = ... please take this.

What'd I do wrong? All it displays is the "please take this" bit, and nothing else.

this script obviously used in pokescript.

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2009
hi

hi im having problems with AdvanceMap it want open my Emerald rom it says (The Parameter is incorrect) what should i do. thanks

Years
What'd I do wrong? All it displays is the "please take this" bit, and nothing else.

Well first of all try posting this in the 'script discussion thread'. I don't really understand what your problem is but I'll give a suggestion. If this is your first pokemon you have to setflag 0x800 for R/S and 0x828 for FR/LG to activate the pokemon Menu. Other than that the script should work fine.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years

Compare to any other givepokemon script you can find in ruby or fire red for a more accurate script (works for any kind of script).
The script needs a pokemon menu activator if it isn't activated, and check if your party is full if it isn't the first pokemon. Also , more text that says PLAYER received POKéMON with a fanfare or something like that.

If that's your starter pokemon script, probably you have the pokemon but can't see it because the menu isn't activated. Consideering it accepted the givepokemon. (if not, try adding nops before it, sometimes **** happens)

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
when i meant about music i meant i need to insert new music from midi using sappy. i have just about managed to take music from emerald and put it in fire red but thats about it. can sombody point me to a full tutorial on sappy. if there is one

thanks in advance
link

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
Hi, i'm considering making titlescreens for other people.
My question is, is this kind of thing allowed. If so, were do i post a thread?

Years
Hello... I've got a question for anyone to answer.

Does anybody know how to change the Hoenn Dex order in Pokémon Ruby? 'Cuz I think playing with standard Hoenn Poké's over and over again is kinda boring.

Thanks in advance?

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2011
I have a reletivly simple question in the advance map when i put a script in a the event thing for the script how do i know what to put in the var numbers n stuff ?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
i have a problem i putted the sprite numbers on the people but there sprite arent the ones the must be i tryd many things but nothing helps please help me with it.

~dragonhacker

the-ben

A bit of a nerd
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 16, 2010
can anyone help me with a weeee little problem
im hacking gold.. and i lack a program that allows me to change pokemons names..
can anyone help me out or perhaps a link to a tutorial to show me how to do it one a hex editor.. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back