• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 924 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
I don't know anyone who would un-shinify a Pokemon but that's still a nice option. Will the list of Pokemon who can be shinified be expanded, or will it stay starter-only?
I donno,the shiny colouring might get dull after a while, would be annoying if it were permenent (since you can't really catch more of one type of pokemon)

Yeah, the list of shinies wil be expanded, eventually it'll have all pokemon, but right now it's starters- ill post more if/once ive added more.

Is experience suppose to be shared equally between both A team and B team? While battling with my with my A team, I noticed that my pokemon in B team were leveling up as well.

By the way, I love your game! Pokemon games should be more like Super Eevee Edition!
Thanks, yeah, due to popular demand(ie.complaints) the second team does get EXP aswell

Observation: The routes south of Portus City, west of Imbibo Lake, and west of Ventus City appear on the region map but are blocked off as of version 0.603

May I suggest that the limit-break system be modified to 1.5x all stats OR doubling just the speed stat?
Eeveeon at 25% health is a bit too strong.
The map is the complete one, but I haven't actually mapped out all of the region, thus it's unaccessible, I'll be adding a text tag saying "under construction" to areas where it's not.

You're right about the limit system, it is a bit overpowered. now it only doubles speed, gives 5% PP regen aswell.

I've been thinking about the difficulty level. It could be just me, but I think it's too easy. The only time I ever lost was when I challenged the Body and Soul guy as soon as I could just to see how strong he was. But other than that, I never lost once. When I started a New Game +, I saved before every AI boss. I wanted to see how long it would take for XDR to defeat me. Over 10 minutes. Anyone else notice this?
Yeah, the game is quite easy right now, I'm gonna be doing mass balance changes in one of the later updates (v0.9 probably) It's easier setting the final boss difficulty and working backwards.

Picked up the game a good 2-3 hours ago and just now taking a break. Quite an interesting game you have going. Support.

--
I'm starting work on the dungeon zone (6th plate of the rainbow tower). I think i was talking about hiring pokemon tactic, I might make it overworld action style, like the mystery dungeon series. It'll be quite fast too.
Battle Zone will be next. Race zone won't make it till v0.8 or 9
--

Just realised Game Development has no mods anymore :O

Last edited:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Hey... maybe you can do both? Hire specific Pokemon, and use them to help overcome obstacles? :\ Maybe you can even trade Pokemon at specific points. :)

(:shocked: No mods? I had no idea.)

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
no what there describing i think would be closer to Pokemon Ranger games.

mew_nani

Years
I guess it's a blend of both Ranger and the Battle Factory. :) You can use the Pokemon to battle with and to get over obstacles, which can only be overcomed by that Pokemon or move. (Like you get a Combusken that knows Flamethrower, and you battle with it and then later use it to get past a fallen tree or something. Or you have a Charizard, and the Charizard is the only Pokemon in your team that can get over a huge chasm.) Not sure which of the two (necessary Pokemon or necessary move) is better overall.

Which do you think is better? Using a Pokemon to get over obstacles or a Pokemon move? (sorry about the sudden idea of using moves like that. I was thinking of Pokemon Ranger and it just popped into my head. Thanks, monkeyboi!)

Years
Just wrapped up the demo. Great stuff, I really enjoy the substance of the game as a highlight honestly. I feel like there is always a good amount of extra stuff to do between each gym that keeps you busy and makes it feel like you're not just speed running from gym to gym. Look forward to the finished game sometime.

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2022
Finished the demo and decided to give New Game + a try.
I found a bug after starting the New Game + with the Pokeshifter.

Somehow, my B Team is getting more experience from trainers than the A Team.
I'll see if I can't replicate it and report back with a bit more detail on it.

Liquid Twilight

Super Geek
Years
Just finished the current demo and all I can say is wow. I love how it plays like an RPG Pokemon game but it breaks the 4th wall so much by knowing it is a game that is preparing for the gen III overhaul.

I love how you battle gyms and still playthrough a normal game.
Spoiler:

I love how you personified everyone aswell, you don't just consider them characters but you don't consider them data either.
Spoiler:

I have played this game loads and I am really really looking forward to the next release. Keep the good stuff coming :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
I have a problem with the game, only 2 directional buttons work and they dont even go the right way!:/

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
was showing SPEE to a friend and he noticed Sandshrew is spelt wrong.

Sanshrew is what it's called in game not Sandshrew.

He said he won't play till Dratini is in. (He is a Dragonite fanboy)

Also i have a box problem. It won't let me put Magby on it says my team is full.

Kinda hard to explain. A team had Nidoking, Charizard and Feraligatr and B had Magby, Elekid and Aron.

Magby somehow moved to A team replacing Feraligatr and i can't change it back. I dunno when it happened as i haven't played for a while. It may be nothing but i thought i'll mention it.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
I think newgame+ is probably causing most of the team switcher problems, It's still quite buggy.

Firestone- ignis island
thunderstone- 3rd oak sidequest.
they can also both be obtain as an A-Rank manman export items,
----

my situation.

I've had really bad computer errors over the last month. basically, every time I start up my laptop, windows wouldn't work, and i had to do startup recovery, which seemed to work half the time. Other times, i would have to do a full windows reinstall. This meant I couldn't get much work done, noting is a motivation killer as loosing progress.

Well, last week, I got a blue screen of death. Apperently, my hard drive was dying, and now it's fully dead.

I've now got a new hard drive, and reinstalled everything, Im dual booting Windows7 and Ubuntu(linux), so if windows does crash, I can recover everything via the linux partition.
EDIT: Linux i really like, would go full linux, but need windows for RPGmaker. besides that, i only use my computer for internet, assignments and android development. (have ps3 for gaming, so don't need to worry about that)

currently working on something I felt the official games really lacked- sidequests.

Last edited:

herojelly

PMD Puzzle!
Years
I think newgame+ is probably causing most of the team switcher problems, It's still quite buggy.

Firestone- ignis island
thunderstone- 3rd oak sidequest.
they can also both be obtain as an A-Rank manman export items,
----

my situation.

I've had really bad computer errors over the last month. basically, every time I start up my laptop, windows wouldn't work, and i had to do startup recovery, which seemed to work half the time. Other times, i would have to do a full windows reinstall. This meant I couldn't get much work done, noting is a motivation killer as loosing progress.

Well, last week, I got a blue screen of death. Apperently, my hard drive was dying, and now it's fully dead.

I've now got a new hard drive, and reinstalled everything, Im dual booting Windows7 and Ubuntu(linux), so if windows does crash, I can recover everything via the linux partition.

currently working on something I felt the official games really lacked- sidequests.

Simple, get a mac.

O: That sucks, this game is amazing!

Years
Simple, get a mac.

Fried told me that they're not good for game developing (he could have meant not as good as a pc)

Well, last week, I got a blue screen of death. Apperently, my hard drive was dying, and now it's fully dead.[/QUOTE

Hope you don't have the problem I had where you first replace your hard drive, then you have to get a new laptop charger, then you have to get a new battery. I almost bought a new laptop, but then I remembered that I'm still in college and it would be better if I just dealt with it, especially since I'm almost finished.

Can't wait to see what you've come up with.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Fried told me that they're not good for game developing (he could have meant not as good as a pc)

Im not a big apple guy. I don't have any apple products, so compatibility wouldn't be an advantage. plus the huge cost of a mac is a major turnoff, especially for a uni student.

Linux is completely freeeee so yay.

plus. I need windows for RPGmaker.

Hope you don't have the problem I had where you first replace your hard drive, then you have to get a new laptop charger, then you have to get a new battery. I almost bought a new laptop, but then I remembered that I'm still in college and it would be better if I just dealt with it, especially since I'm almost finished.

This... is weird. About a year ago, my laptop charger died. And since 6 months ago, my laptop battery started only holding like 5 minutes of charge o_O

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2011
I just started playing this game yesterday and I must say it's a really great game. ^^
Thoo I must admit some of the corrupted pokemon scare me, diglet is one of them, it scared me so much that I panickly tried to shut down the game and so I did, not caring if I saved or not XD but then again I am a scaredycat. But it's all good I still keep on playing (Thoo I dodged diglet and poliwag, they are the ones that are too scary for me, the rest is fine XD).

Well anyways, what I wanted to say was, I found a bug in your game that I did not find in the known bug list.

What I did : I got into the cave where corrupted regirock is, solved the 3 small puzzles and fought him, took the item behind him, went outside, didn't move a inch when I was out, I decided it would be a good idea to change my eevee into flareon, so I went to inventory and found Tetra Element, pressed it, but instead of getting the menu for changing I got a black screen for 1-3 seconds, music changed and I saw that game over menu that honestly scared me cause I wasn't expecting that O.o

What I suspect the problem is : Since I didn't move, the eevee was standing on the entrance of the cave, I notice it moves when I want to evolve it so I presume because movement was kinda blocked it resulted in a game over when I tried to use tetra element, thoo I'm not quite sure.

Well thanks for listening. ^^

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Can anybody help me out? The directional buttons dont work in the game so i cant even move!

mew_nani

Years
@DarkDoom3000: Sorry about your hard drive blowing up. That happened to me once. I hope you didn't lose everything. That would really suck. :(

Can't wait for the sidequests. They'll be awesome, I'm sure of it. :)

@Mikelop: Can you give a few more details about what happened? The directions not working obviously isn't normal. Did they work with the name imput, and stop when you gained control of your character? You mentioned you couldn't move... Did they work with the menu? :\ Or do they not work period?

Years
Im not a big apple guy. I don't have any apple products

Im not a big apple guy neither, the only apple products I have are an iPod touch and iPod classic and I really don't use either one anymore since I got an Android phone.

This... is weird. About a year ago, my laptop charger died. And since 6 months ago, my laptop battery started only holding like 5 minutes of charge o_O

Lol, I think it's a conspiracy......unless you have a Toshiba, then its just the product because that happened to me and a few other people with a Toshiba.

What I did : I got into the cave where corrupted regirock is, solved the 3 small puzzles and fought him, took the item behind him, went outside, didn't move a inch when I was out, I decided it would be a good idea to change my eevee into flareon, so I went to inventory and found Tetra Element, pressed it, but instead of getting the menu for changing I got a black screen for 1-3 seconds, music changed and I saw that game over menu that honestly scared me cause I wasn't expecting that O.o

What I suspect the problem is : Since I didn't move, the eevee was standing on the entrance of the cave, I notice it moves when I want to evolve it so I presume because movement was kinda blocked it resulted in a game over when I tried to use tetra element, thoo I'm not quite sure.

Well thanks for listening. ^^

To me it sounds like Regirock defeated the other 3 pokemon in your party. if that is the case what happened was Eevee was technically dead(fainted) when you tried to change it to flareon. While this is a glitch, I remember DarkDoom saying he was working on it (probably has it fixed by now).

Back