• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Sorry I've been off :(

I don't watch the anime enough to know which characters would be suitable, but I like edward13two's idea.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
If you want Riolu/Lucario to be owned by a main character, who would it be, and why?
Hard choice... Honestly, I don't really think it'd suit any of them at the moment. D: I think if Brock was back, it'd suit him perfectly given the quiet but powerful nature of his Croagunk; it'd be a perfect fit to partner with him. But Brock is the only one I can really see being mature and strong enough to handle something like a Lucario; Ash certainly couldn't imo.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Since we haven't had a trivia question in a while, here is a new one:

Name a episode (or more) in which Riolu can be found or seen during the TV show.

Sorry for my lack of inactivity. It's nearing the end of the school year and I have finals along with other important tests to deal with, so expect me to be slightly inactive for the next two weeks until Summer starts.

I'll post the next part of the story today or tomorrow, of course anyone can contribute, no matter how well you write. I have been the only one adding on to the story for a while now.

Remember that writing contest we have still going on? The end date for submissions is June 10. I purposely didn't specify a date because I didn't want anyone to feel rushed, but it's been going on forever, so it needs to end at some point. For those who wish to participate, all you have to do is write a short story that involves Lucario, Riolu, or both, and submit it to me via a private message, and after the deadline, whoever writes the best story will win the contest! Easy enough right?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I'm done with my finals, so i'll be active as usual.

I needed some space to start up the next portion of the club's story, which is why I didn't use my previous post instead.

Also, has anyone seen the latest Black and White 2 promo trailer yet? It looks well done, and Lucario can be seen in it twice.

Without farther delay, here is my next addition to the club's story:

----------
Recap:

When I went inside, I turned on the light switch to realize that this was no ordinary room. It was a giant room with a giant glass window to look outside into the distance, a giant TV downstairs along with a kitchen, a few tables, a comfortable sofa, a large bookshelf with a collection of books and novels, a staircase that took you to the second floor where there were four rooms, an office, two bedrooms, and a bathroom complete with a giant tub.

"You know. This really does not seem like you average mansion. How rich is Drake anyways?" Takashi said, slowly entering the room.

"I really don't know. At least he is being very kind to us." I replied, closing the door behind him.

"Well, i'm tired, so i'm going to get some sleep now. Good night!"

Takashi went upstairs and into his room, while I sat down on the couch to relax. I was planning on staying up a while longer, but I too was tired, and my mind slowly began to drift off as I began to fall asleep...

----------

The room was silent, and the only noises came from a clock, slowly ticking away at each second. It was morning. I had woken up abruptly after rolling off the sofa I was sleeping on, and after I did, the first thing that came to mind was why I choose to sleep on the sofa instead of the bed in the other room. Then I remembered that I completely passed out last night. It had been a long journey to get here, and it's only the beginning of our little adventure. Sometimes I get the slight feeling of being homesick... and still i'm not used to this new form. It seemed like only moments ago, I was still a Riolu, being playful and relaxing in the forests with Takashi. I wonder if his grandpa is all right? I wouldn't be surprised if he was worried about us right about now. We have been gone for a while, and we gave him no word of our trip so far, but then again we can't from where we are at now.

I got up off the floor and placed the pillow that had fallen down back on the sofa. I looked out the window, staring off towards the beautiful scenery that was before me. It was full of rich, green trees, and the ocean clearly reflected the clear skies. I could see Wingulls gracefully soaring through the skies. Everything seemed so peaceful, it reminded me of home. I then remembered that we both have a meeting with Drake's grandfather about the cave here in Windrock city. We still need to figure out how exactly we are going to retrieve the Wind Stone.

I stood up, turned around, and went upstairs. But I noticed Takashi's door was open, so I walked up to the door and saw a note attached on the other side. It read:

"I left early to speak with Drake's grandfather about the cave. Meet me there as soon as you wake up. If you need any food or anything, I laid out some snacks on the counter. ~Takashi"

I was surprised he left on his own without even telling me, or even waking me up.

I took the note off the door and threw it in the trash. I then proceeded downstairs where I quickly ate some food, and then went outside into the hallway. I then remembered that I was in a grand mansion.

As I stepped outside the room, I saw some butlers and maids wandering through the hall. The light shone brightly through the window and lit up the entire area. The ceilings were decorated with artistic motifs and the floor had a long red rug that stretched from one end to the other. Our room was in the middle, and there were a few other doors I saw on both sides, that were also private rooms. Either Drake has a giant family, or he has lots of people living here, because I can't ever imagine just a few people living in this giant mansion.

I walked down the hallway to my right where the staircase to the first floor is, and I saw Drake standing in the corner with his partner pokemon, Grovyle.

"Hey! Hideyoshi! You got the note right? Takashi is talking with my Grandpa now. You can meet with him downstairs. Just go through the dining room and go to the garden. Oh, I haven't introduced you to my partner yet have I? This is Grovyle. Come on, don't be shy, you can wave to him, he's a friend of mine."

Grovyle looked at me and gave a quick wave.

I waved back, and after I walked past them, I headed downstairs and through the dining room. The doors to the garden were open, so I walked outside to immediately spot Takashi in the distance, talking to Drake's Grandpa. I decided to close the doors behind me, and as I walked up to them, Takashi greeted me.

"Hey sleepyhead! I thought you were going to get lost while trying to get here."

"No, Drake told me the directions, and even if he didn't, I doubt it would have been too difficult to find both of you anyways."

"Well, anyways, this is Ken, Drake's Grandpa."

Ken, who was looking off to the distance turned around and greeted me with a smile.

"Ah, if it isn't your Lucario partner, Hideyoshi. He has told me much about you."

"I was just asking him about the cave, and then you arrived. You came just in time."

"Now, about the Azure Cave, it has a very long history with this town, one you may even be familiar with that tells the story of a young boy and his pokemon, who was able to help protect the town from a terrible disaster. But anyways, I don't want to bore you with my talking, so i'll just tell you about how you may speak with the Regi trio who reside inside that cave. You must first solve three puzzles that will lead you to the main chamber. Then you must prove your strength to the shrine's guardian. Only then will you gain the rights to speak with the legendary Regi trio."

"How are we going to solve those puzzles?" I asked.

"Drake, my grandson will accompany you. He will help you gain the entrance to the shrine, for he is very knowledgeable with puzzle solving."

I turned around and saw Drake standing by the now opened doors alongside his partner.

"Don't worry, leave the puzzle solving to us." Drake walked towards us, with Grovyle following behind him.

"Drake you need to remember, the cave is dangerous, and I can't have you getting hurt like last time. Though, I am sure you will be safe with the help of your friend."

"I have a quick question, why are you allowing us to go in the cave so easily, and why are you helping us?" I asked.

"Celebi, the Azure Forest guardian has told me everything I needed to know." Ken replied.

"Wait... Celebi?" Takashi shouted.

"Yes. Celebi helps watch over this town. It is mainly the duty of the Regi trio, but Celebi watches over us more than they do. So we tend to rely on her instead of the Regi trio."

"We should leave now. We can't waste any time." I said to Takashi who nodded in reply.

"Thank you for your help. We are going to leave now."

"You are welcome. If you need anything, feel free to come back here. Drake will show you the way to the cave."

Drake turned around and we both followed him outside.

We walked for almost 15 minutes when we arrived at a dirt road that spiraled up the mountain.

"Why did they build this town on a mountain anyways?" Takashi asked.

"Well, that's a long story. I'll tell you later. Right now, we have to get to the middle of that mountain." Drake replied.

"How long is that going to take exactly?"

"Only about ten minutes."

"Great... more walking." Takashi complained, looking up the giant mountain.

As we walked upwards, we eventually reached a small area that was flat, and the entrance to the cave was visible.

"The last time I came here was three years ago." Drake said.

"Why? Isn't it dangerous inside this cave?" Takashi replied.

"I came here to try and conquer my fear of this cave. When I was little, I always heard stories about monster eating up people, and living inside this cave. I wanted to see if it was true or not, so I went here with my partner, and then I can't remember anything else besides waking up badly injured at home."

"That is kind of scary..."

"Well, we came this far already, we might as well go inside, am I right? Let's go, and be careful."

We stepped forward into the cave. There were lamps hanging from the ceiling, so we were able to see where we were going.

After walking in deeper inside the cave, we came across two paths leading to unknown places.

"Which way should we go?" Takashi asked, looking at both roads.

"How about this, i'll take the right, and you take the left. We will split up and hopefully meet up with each other."

"We don't even know where it will take us!"

Then, the ground shook violently, and the cave started to give in. Debris of rock and dirt fell, separating all of us. I was on the left side with Grovyle, and Takashi was on the right with Drake.

I used Aura to figure out where Takashi was, and when I found him I saw that he was not injured.

"Takashi! We will meet up with you, just keep moving forward! It's dangerous without us there to help you both! We can't clear the debris without collapsing the entire cave."

Takashi and Drake moved forward, and I was stuck with Grovyle who was quiet.

We cautiously moved forward into the cave, hoping to meet up with our partners again...

Years
Activeness: When I come back from school for up 5 hours
Pokemon Partner: Aura,Lucario,Shiny!Female
Why: I LOOVE Lucario!
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club,Pokechu12!!
nice twist in the story btw, OokamiReki!!

The club needs a new topic. Any ideas?

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Here is an easy topic:

What is the most expensive Lucario or Riolu related thing you have ever purchased?

The most expensive for me was an $60 Lucario plushie that I still have in my room. It might have even been $80... I don't remember, but I bought it last year at an anime convention.

Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
What is the most expensive Lucario or Riolu related thing you have ever purchased?
i don't have anything related to pokemon but i want a Lucario plusie.

Years
Q.Have you or are you going to use Lucario or Riolu in black and white?
A.I am right now,my male Lucario Force.In pokemon black.I am thinking about trading my shiny Lucario Aura to pokemon black.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Have you or are you going to use Lucario or Riolu in black and white?
I have Lucario as part of my party and team in Black, and I will have him in my same party in White 2. Ever since Diamond, I have always had the same Lucario on my team, from Diamond, to Platinum, to SoulSilver, to Black.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I will definitely use lucario in black and white. i have the game but i haven't started it yet.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Time for a new topic:

Have you ever hatched a Riolu egg? If so, how many have you hatched, and where was the location of your last Riolu hatch?

I have only hatched one, and that was back in Diamond. I can't remember the name of the town, but it was one with the poffin mixing house and the contest hall.

A few weeks ago at my local anime convention, I purchased a Lucario pin, bookmark, and a small Riolu plushie. I'll post them here once I take a picture of them.

For those of you who haven't seen this yet:

Spoiler:

It's the Lucario plushie I bought last year at the same anime convention for $60 or so. Yeah it was really expensive...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Have you ever hatched a Riolu egg? If so, how many have you hatched, and where was the location of your last Riolu hatch?
I don't do Pokémon breeding much so I can't really answer this :(

I have indeed! As soon as I found my first Riolu in Challenger's Cave I've had her with me ever since! My darling Lucario is a wonderful asset to my team, especially with the set up of the Pokémon league and the Pokémon that generally appear there, Lucario makes a perfect Pokémon to travel Unova with. It's just a shame you don't get one earlier so that you can use it throughout the story; it'd be perfect against N and Ghetsis! Hopefully that'll be an option in B2W2 though since I'd absolutely love to have a Lucario as my main partner c: And based on the awesome Lucario in the B2W2 trailer, I think it's pretty likely the family will be around to catch.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Here are pictures that I was trying to find a few weeks ago of the other things I bought at my local Anime convention in May:

Spoiler:

Lucario Bookmark ($1) and Pin ($1)

Spoiler:

Small Riolu Plushie ($40)

Spoiler:

Lucario Pixel Art (Bead Art) ($1.50)

I think I posted pictures of my recent Lucario and Riolu collection, from my plushies to other collectibles on my wall and desk, but if I didn't, I can post pictures if anyone wants to see it.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 28, 2013
Yep! The one given by Riley naturally. I'm not a professional breeder and I have only bred several pokemon, so I haven't bred more Riolus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back