• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now, I've been playing FEAR 2 on hard mode along with Battlefield 4, Halo 3 ODST, and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 on the Xbox 360. I'm playing ODST and Storm 2 to kill time mostly but I'm really enjoying FEAR and BF so far.

Yukari

I only like to play 1-2 games at a time for whatever reason.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Resident Evil 3 - Man, being chased around by Nemesis is no fun. I've gotten killed numerous times already when he has me cornered, lol. I'm at the Clock Tower right now, and just trying to preserve my ammo for the eventual fight.

Years
Started Thomas Was Alone. I've never had experience with platformers other than Puppeteer prior to playing this so this might take longer than average...

Braxien

Banned
Years
I've currently started playing Pokémon XY. I currently have 2 Badges and 5 Pokémon in my Party. Alongside that, I am also playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 and plan on getting all of the Comet Medals/Green Stars.

ShiningHelioptile

Powered by Netflix
Years
Currently I am playing
1.) Animal Crossing New Leaf. God, this game is great. The villagers are so cute, the town is so cute, the furniture, the projects, everything is just great. There's so much to do from expanding to projects to ordinances to new villagers to shopping, I love it all. However I'm too lazy to get money from bugs on the island to pay off loans ;-;.

2.) A Link Between Worlds. Ok, I have this weird thing where if I haven't played a game in, what, say a month or more, I can't start it from where I last was. I have to restart it, it just bugs me. This was a case of it. Last time I played I was at the Ice Palace in March. So yeah. Been great though. Currently at Dark Palace.

3.) Soul Silver. On another forum, I did a PMT (pick my team). I got like two good Pokemon : (

4.) Xenoblade Chronicles. Oh my god, this game. This game man. People on tumblr and other forums were talking about this so I got it. Best decision. I'm on vacation so I don't have my Wii, but this game is so fun. Currently, I am at the Bionis Leg to battle the Mechon that took Juju. God it's hard to stay away from it.

Years
Just beat the story in Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Really cute graphics make me never want to stop playing but the dungeons were an absolute pain to get through, especially as I'm pretty new to the Zelda series and somewhat new to these types of puzzle games. Relied on a walkthrough for a good 80% of the game. ah wells it was still good!

TY

Been playing quite some Rise of Nations again on Steam, to kill some time.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
Years
I just started replaying The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I intend to 100% complete it in my current run.

TY

Playing more Red Alert 2... well more like playing mods for Red Alert 2... inb4 people think I'm playing moderators >_<

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Just finished ZombiU yesterday - now deciding what to focus on. I may power through a few older Wii games I forgot to beat.

Playing some Donkey Kong Country Returns on 3DS. So far, enjoying it. I can only play in very short bursts as it hurts my eyes. :(

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Playing some Donkey Kong Country Returns on 3DS. So far, enjoying it. I can only play in very short bursts as it hurts my eyes. :(

I actually had that same problem when playing that for my 3DS surprisingly. That, and because I thought the game was incredibly too easy were the reasons why I played it in short bursts. I like to think of it as one of those "pretty" games; nice to look at, but the gameplay is just meh in comparison.

I'm currently playing Super Time Force for the Xbox One; nice concept of a game where you can rewind time to prevent your past self from dying and then combining with that now-reincarnated person to boost your abilities. Combined with the fact that you've got a countdown to beat each level creates quite an interesting dynamic that I personally haven't experienced before.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Right now I'm playing Naruto Storm Generations for the hell of it and playing Gears Of War 3 on Insane with my clan to knock some achievements out of the way.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Two games for me atm.

Resident Evil: Revelations - Just about finished with this game. After having finished RE1-4 and Code Veronica, Revelations is a pretty solid entry. Definitely feels more like a survival horror game than RE4 despite lacking in other areas. I figured you'd be switching between Jill/Chris for the game, but it's pretty much Jill for the majority of the game.

Love Plus - Saw that a translation patch was completed for this dating sim and decided to try it out. So far, so good. Addicting if anything, and all 3 girls are pretty deep as far as character, and story go.

Shdwj

Excuse me?
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2016
Been playing Mario Kart 8 and Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - I've heard mixed things about this game from friends of mine. But as a nostalgic lover of A Link to the Past...this game is so awesome. I love everything about it and it feels so good to be back in this version of Hyrule.

Years
Just beat the final boss of Final Fantasy X HD.

What to do now... platinum seems like a real hassle, might move onto X2 but I heard it's completely different from X despite the same storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back