• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you wanna build a snowman?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
do you like winter?
have you ever built a snowman?

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
No, and no. So adding that to my bucket list right between "go camping with marijuana" and "meet Will Ferrell to tell him he isn't funny"

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
After the recent winter, I hate winter. I was sick for so long that I could barely sing during my choir concert.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
As each new winter passes I'm more and more inclined to agree with the "humans only enjoy winter because they can feel safe from it" line in Watership Down. So, like it?.. I don't really care, ultimately; it's just the way of the world. I prefer winter over summer, at least, since in winter one can always put more clothes on, but in summer there's only so much that can come off, especially since bare skin fares worse in terms of heat than loosely-covered skin.

Snowman? Yeah. It's... not really very fun, honestly. I want enough snow to fall so that I can build an igloo, then light a fire inside and see how it fares.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Winter is my favorite season, but I only like it up to a certain point. Once Feb and March come around I'm pretty done with the cold. Especially this year winter really sucked. I worked outdoors for a portion of this past winter and it was pretty sucky, but honestly I prefer it to sweating my ass off in the heat and humidity.

Anyway yes I have built many snowmen in my time!! When I was younger I used to make snow families with two larger snowmen as the parents and then little snowmen children lololol. One time my mom bought carrots before a snowstorm just so I could give them authentic carrot noses, but most of the time I used pine cones lolol.

Years
Yes, I love winter. It's my favorite season. Of course, I like my California winters because here it doesn't snow, but it does rain a lot and I love the rain. The temperatures only get really low at night so that a moderately warm coat is all you'll need most of the time. And an umbrella, of course.

Ya, built a snowman before. It's okay. Something you should just do if you find yourself in snow at least once.

Poki

Banned
Years
Come on, let's go and play.

I love winter, it's my favourite season. And yes, I have built a plethora of snowmen.

Years
I looooove winter and always welcome the snow~ It gets me days off at college and I haven't had to attend extra classes (so far). And I've definitely built snowmen in the past, but I haven't done so in recent years.

Years
The first few snowfalls during the winter in Canada are okay, but once we constantly need to break our backs each year shovelling snow, it's not fun >>;; Winter is our family's worst nightmare because each family member will basically be in the house constantly complaining about how cold the weather is, and how we don't want to go anywhere. So nope, I absolutely hate winter.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
No, winter sucks.
Also no, i never built a snowman.
Because, i live in the middle east, well, in the middle of the middle east. Israel.
I'm alive in this world for 16 years and 2-3 months, and not once i have seen snow here.
Not real snow, anyway.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Absolutely love winter - I just wish it wouldn't be freakishly cold some days but hey, it's 'Straya.
I've...never seen snow in my life, lmao. That answers the next question, I've never built a snowman before and probably won't for a very long time.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I love winter! I generally prefer cold weather, so that's probably why. It also doesn't snow here in California, so I've probably built a snowman like... once!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
No, and no. So adding that to my bucket list right between "go camping with marijuana" and "meet Will Ferrell to tell him he isn't funny"

wow same

I built a snowman three years ago when the first real snow in my part of Texas in almost a decade came around. It was pretty iconic. I might even be able to find a picture... if my regular computer wasn't broken. ;|

It melted a couple days (though it might've been hours, the snow didn't last long!) later and was only accelerated by the fact my corgi peed on it multiple times.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I do not like winter. The only part I like about winter is burying myself in blankets, and if I absolutely haaaaave to go outside, wearing cute scarves and gloves and hats and such.

I've built, I think one snowman. We dressed up the snowman in whatever random things we could find. . . so the pitiful thing was wearing safety goggles. So stylin'.

Years
I think winter is decent, even though i'm not the biggest fan of the cold. And I haven't built a snowman in years, despite ALL THE SNOW that our area was hampered with at the beginning of the year.

Sirfetch’d

I like winter but as I live in the deep south we really never get to truly experience it! That said we did have a really good snow about 5 years ago and I built this awesome snowman that stayed up for about a week before finally melting away :(

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I live in Canada, the Winter wonderland. Or Winter nightmare, depending on where you live. Unfortunately, it's nightmare for where I live. When Winter lasts for essentially for almost half of the year, it does get tiresome. Especially, when it's usually heavy snowfall.

But snowmans are pretty cool. Always made one in elementary.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
^ This.

Except I kind of like winter. Despite the fact that it's a pain and overstays its welcome waaaaay too much, there aren't any bugs. >_> I really hate bugs, they're so irritating. Also snowfall looks pretty. But other than that I can't think of a single good thing about winter. It's just too long, too snowy, and too cold, to say the least.

The snowmen I built were always disfigured and weird. They were made from too few or too many snowballs, and had the weirdest things like brooms and water guns for arms. One of them had batteries for eyes and scissors for a nose. And they always seemed to melt or fall apart, even in freezing temperatures! WTF is up with that?

Back