• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Sparkling Yellow

What region should I add after Kanto?

• Johto

Votes: 182 43.8%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 58 13.9%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 47 11.3%
  • Orre

Votes: 129 31.0%

• Total voters

Poeman

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2012
Because now with FR/LG graphics this is just a remake completely the same of FR/LG

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Because now with FR/LG graphics this is just a remake completely the same of FR/LG

If you think about it like that, either way would be a remake of FR/LG. Just with different tiles. But there are tons of different things. Some new features, and when you look at the screenshots, it looks nothing like FR/LG, even the ones with FR/LG tiles.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010

Sorry, but I like these tiles better. Don't worry there will be some custom HGSS-looking tiles.

I think the FR/LG tiles look great! I think you should keep them.

Thanks! The mapping will be different too. I will be changing a lot more stuff unlike before.

Noooo! Get the old tiles back!!! They were cool! I don't like FRLG sprites and tiles. Use the old ones. PLEASE!

Sorry, but read what I said above.

[Mini-mini not really and update]

Ok, so a lot of you have complained about these tiles. Personally, I like these tiles better. But, pay attention, the tiles you saw, are not permanent, I will be adding custom tiles!

Oh, and I have just realized, that I mixed up the Special Version, and the Original Version :P

So, look at the first post to see the changes that I have made to the versions. Again, so far it is Johto that I am adding after I finish the Kanto Region. Vote if you want to change it ^_^

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Are you working on both versions at once? Or are you just doing the Special Version now?

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
I am doing the regular version. The regular version is with both of the regions and fakemon etc.

Then will you start over and do the special version?

And... Do you need any more help with this? If so... With what?

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Then will you start over and do the special version?

And... Do you need any more help with this? If so... With what?

Um, actually I do not need to much help right now. I will let you know what I need when I need it.

blendaz

Yo, Champ in the making!
Years
Just because of the FR/LG tiles i will NOT play this game until you change to the old ones. With the old tiles it looked more different from all those other FR hacks and i liked it.
Im sorry but I just don't like FR/LG sprites and tiles. I don't want to make anyone think like me i just say my opinion!

Good luck anyways! And i hope you get the old tiles back :]

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Just because of the FR/LG tiles i will NOT play this game until you change to the old ones. With the old tiles it looked more different from all those other FR hacks and i liked it.
Im sorry but I just don't like FR/LG sprites and tiles. I don't want to make anyone think like me i just say my opinion!

First of all, he said he was using custom tiles, and the game was getting fully revamped. He said not to pay any attention to the screenshots. And why wouldn't you play it?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
I don't think I want to map for this anymore @_@

It's not like you made maps anyways. -_-

wow at the moment this looks really good i hope you finish this and good luck

Thanks!

That was extremely rude. If you're not going to play the game, don't post it. Just don't support the game if you aren't going to play it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
everytime i press the spoiler i does not open, could you post the link for the beta download? without a spoiler?

Last edited:

Death Strike

a.k.a Minions123
Years
Hey VV! Personally, I like the FR/LG tiles too. Not only do they look better (in my opinion), there are more of them, and custom ones are quite easy to make. I liked your project with Alucus' tiles, but I also like your project now.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Hey VV! Personally, I like the FR/LG tiles too. Not only do they look better (in my opinion), there are more of them, and custom ones are quite easy to make. I liked your project with Alucus' tiles, but I also like your project now.

Thanks! If you are able to create some custom tiles for the project, that would be great!

EDIT: Check in the signature for the boy/girl sprite in FRLG style.

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Thanks! If you are able to create some custom tiles for the project, that would be great!

EDIT: Check in the signature for the boy/girl sprite in FRLG style.

I like the OW's in yours sig. They look great!

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
it's nice to see a yellow remake that will be done. if u can u should script bulbasaur and squrtile following you also. to give it more of a twist. lol

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
it's nice to see a yellow remake that will be done. if u can u should script bulbasaur and squrtile following you also. to give it more of a twist. lol

Thanks! And for the bulbasaur and squirtle following you, read below.

Okay, so I am currently looking for three positions.
1 - Tile Artist in FRLG style
2 - Feature Assisant
3 - Mapper (May or may not be needed)

As for The 2 starters following you, there will be a set amount of pokemon that are able to follow you. I would say about 75-90 Pokemon out of 151 in the Kanto Region. If you have certain requests just PM me.

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Thanks! And for the bulbasaur and squirtle following you, read below.

Okay, so I am currently looking for three positions.
1 - Tile Artist in FRLG style
2 - Feature Assisant
3 - Mapper (May or may not be needed)

As for The 2 starters following you, there will be a set amount of pokemon that are able to follow you. I would say about 75-90 Pokemon out of 151 in the Kanto Region. If you have certain requests just PM me.

Why not just make every Pokémon follow you?

What does the Feature Assisant do?

And what about the mapper?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Why not just make every Pokémon follow you?

What does the Feature Assisant do?

And what about the mapper?

1) I do it by events and the event pages are only up to 99
2) Helps me with features
3) What do you mean?

Back