• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Holy arceus they're expensive. D;
I guess I won't be buying any, unless I manage to find some offline. I find Pokemon stuff in thrift stores (haha at least it's cheap) and quirky little stores that sell old stuff.

People are selling these marbles for $2 each...a Charmander one if $7.50. >_>

nib proably.

Mixed lots would be cheaper. Not mint but still in good condition. I've found a mixed lot, 91 in total, with a starting bid of $10. 4 days till it ends but still.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I saw a pack of Pokemon marbles at the flea market a few weeks ago. When I go back I'll check which ones it was. It was very cheap too! 5$ for the whole pack :D

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
i have a blue one like the color of the sea! <33

i have a green one shining in the sunshine like the color of trees :33

i have black one and it's my favorite ..oh but i love the blue one too

i have a rare one colored "blood of gazelle" it's my precious one..i got it from bro,he won it for me cuz i told him i like it's color a lot <33

and i have loads others i might give em to some kid..hopefully i won't be blamed later when he\she swallow em so it shock them to death! ^.^

and i'll just keep my shiny ones :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
You're lucky, Jz haha. The ones around here just have weird Pokemon stuff, like pencils, toothbrushes, and candy dispensers.

I just found a Cubone medal online from Japan for $7. So tempted. D;

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, ew, no. They were new, I think. I hope they were.

I was trying to dig up Cubone stuff on eBay, when I realized that I can just do it myself. I'm about to attempt to carve a Cubone skull out of soap (what else am I to do with free time?) I: My knife is going to smell of this soap for ages. At least it's getting clean haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I might, depending on the outcome haha.
It's turning out pretty well so far. [: Considering I'm using a very sharp knife, though, I need to be careful not to slip and ruin it.

How often do you guys stumble upon Pokemon stuff offline, by the way?

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Rarely - Well, minus the toys and cards that walmart sells.

The last item I seen was one of the dex's at a salvation army.

Years
Uh, no I don't.

But I did own Pokemon merchandise when I was little, one notable case being a Pikachu plushie. I still have fond memories as he was the first Pokemon I got to know.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
How much Pokemon stuff I find depends on where I am. Places like flea markets and thrift stores generally have it, but normal stores either are too expensive or lack any Pokemon stuff.

Heck yes. An hour later and my Cubone skull is done. {:
Now I have a mess of scraps of soap. Microwaving ivory soap looks really cool, maybe I'll microwave it (which also will melt it all together so it can be used).

Sir Codin

I only come across Pokemon related goods either when seeing games sold in stores or when I'm seeing other merchandise in Japan Town in San Francisco.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah [: It was worth how long it took. I just hope it doesn't melt haha.

It turned out quite well. I'm eating at the moment, but I'll grab my camera and post a picture here, if you'd like (after I eat, I mean)?

That's awesome haha.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I've seen that pic before. Still funny though.

Random pic time, I guess. Let see what the funny guy has in his bag today...

qik1363753889m.jpg

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The fact that there's an oven smashed into the car is confusing but hilarious.

I wish I would have had my camera on-hand (my phone's battery is dead and takes sucky pictures, anyway) today. But I seen this box with a toy head attached to it, so just the eyes and up appear to be staring at you. Would've been perfect with the caption "Soon." T:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I'm going to regret this - I started to, really quick, the last time I did this - but say something, and I'll see if I've got a pic related to it.

I'm not going to say where this happened, but the last time I did this some of the suggestions got... pretty disturbing.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I can see how that concept would end up getting pretty demented!
However, it's after midnight here and I have stuff to do tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. Goodnight, DCC. [:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back