• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mercury

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
I'm guessing a red gryphon, maybe?

Years
I'm in the process of working on the grunts for this game, and I'm also making some reoccuring characters. ^_^ Great job, ryushin. I love the concept art by the way. The person who drew them did an amazing job. :)

Likewise

Bye.
Years
lol I love being one of the only people who know what it is xD

So when are you posting the "thing" we've been doing?[/hint]
please dont kill me for that xD

~Night

~!~Miss Cow~!~
Years
Thanks guys well update time
sillhoutteka2.png
here is a silhoutte of a legendary in my game if someone can guess exactly what it is I will post a vid of the beginning of the game here there is one condition those who have seen it already can't say nothing. :P Good luck!

It's an angel >.< It has a bird face (light green with poptart unfrostinged color) white angel wings, light green hair, lots of light blue sparkles, wearing a dress
Or maybe the head is just a giant bird head with a giant bird beak

~Night

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
I surely hope Ryu will post soon on the next hint. Most of you are close. Er... was I allowed to say that? Anyways, keep guessing. Also, he's look for specifics I believe.

JessieB

Pixel Princess
Years
hmmm....I wonder what that pokemon could be........

XD Aren't you just terribly evil to make everyone wait? Haha.

~Night, nice answer, lol. That's exactly it! :P

edit: I was asked to mention I was being sarcastic...lmao

Last edited:

TeddiursaFan

is a TeddiursaFan
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
says the one who made it... Though, ryu should atleast give a hint anytime soon.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
I'm thinking a sphinx??

phoenix456

Rising from the ashes
Years
Ok I am going to take a wild guess and I will probably be wrong is it a Phoenix? i'm thinking the color is either orange red or yellow. Hope i'm right :D

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
wait if its a myth in reality than maybe a phoenix? brownish orange with red feathers?

Ok I am going to take a wild guess and I will probably be wrong is it a Phoenix? i'm thinking the color is either orange red or yellow. Hope i'm right :D

LOL you both got it ok now time to show the legendary introducing IGNIAVY the phoenix type pokemon
Spoiler:

Credit goes to JessieB for the sprite.

Last edited:
Back