• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
I remembered after I posted back to you and as for any pokes needed, I need a bunch, just some #'s for you:
10-19, 23,24,27-34, 37-40,43-53, 69, 70, 71, 84-91, 96-99, 103-107, 109,110,114-117, that's just a few!!

Lol decent amount
But I have all of them in my boxes

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
Years
Could I please get that level 50 Purugly in Box 6? Thankyou so much, this is the best trade shop by far, and I'm not just kissing up ;)

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Rnc sorry for the delay with are trade but i was having some internet issues with my nintendo dsi.I was hoping we could set a time up to trade today but if not when you get a chance.I am eastern time

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Lol decent?? amount
But I have all of them in my boxesain
There's more than that, but I just wanted to tell you a few!! :)
Could I please get that level 50 Purugly in Box 6? Thankyou so much, this is the best trade shop by far, and I'm not just kissing up ;)
Just post back when we're both on and it's yours!!
I wasn't sure if you saw this post or not so I figured I would re-post it.
Yeah, catch me on here and we can trade!! :)
Rnc sorry for the delay with are trade but i was having some internet issues with my nintendo dsi.I was hoping we could set a time up to trade today but if not when you get a chance.I am eastern time
It's alright, what was our trade ag

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Are trade was a piplup and a chimchar.

then you were going to level them up for me using rare candies intill they were in there 40's.

as they leveled the moves i wanted them to learn were.

i listed the moves a few pages back,sorry i can't relist them becaz im using my nintendo dsi to post this caz i can't get on my computer right now.so i can't use tabs and check the moves.

ill be on and off all day today intill 11pm tonight or a little later.i am in eastern time zone so just pick a time and ill be on.

i was also hoping you could level them up to the 50's caz i just reached the elite 4 yesterday.if you can't thats okay.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
You are, the best. Thankyou so much. if I ever make a trade thread, you're going on my Whitelist.

Thanks, if you need any thing else, you know where to come!! :)
Are trade was a piplup and a chimchar.

then you were going to level them up for me using rare candies intill they were in there 40's.

as they leveled the moves i wanted them to learn were.

i listed the moves a few pages back,sorry i can't relist them becaz im using my nintendo dsi to post this caz i can't get on my computer right now.so i can't use tabs and check the moves.

ill be on and off all day today intill 11pm tonight or a little later.i am in eastern time zone so just pick a time and ill be on.

i was also hoping you could level them up to the 50's caz i just reached the elite 4 yesterday.if you can't thats okay.

Oh, I have those and need to give them back to you, right??

Back