• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Drem Yol Lok! The Elder Scrolls Guild

Years
Joining.

What Elder Scrolls games have you played?
Oblivion and Skyrim

Race of choice?
Altmer/High Elf

What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?
Skyrim, of course!

Do you play on console or pc?
Console. I have both Oblivion and Skyrim for Xbox.

Favorite faction, group, or guild?
The College of Winterhold!

Vampire or werewolf?
Vampire

Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc)
Mage. I use Mostly Destruction and Illusion, so I sneak around a lot.

Highest level achieved in one of the games, and which one?
In Skyrim, my High Elf was level 60 I think. I don't really remember.

Funniest bug or glitch you've encountered?
A dragon's head got stuck in a mountain, leaving the lower half of its body sticking out awkwardly. It was an easy kill, though.

What are your favorite Daedric artifacts?
The Oghma Infinium is great because of the skill level boost. Also, Wabbajack is really fun.

Also, I usually only side with the Empire. I don't like Ulfric that much.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
I'd like to join to please :)

Oblivion a little bit but I played Skyrim religiously

Race of choice?
um obviously khajit

Skyrim easily :)

I play both on a PS3

The Dark Brotherhood!

Vampire or werewolf?
Werewolf

I tend to use destruction magic and I also just smithed my first daedric weapons, so I guess warrior to :)

My awesome khajit, Daisy, is just level 52

I can't really remember, I like the one where the mammoths start floating though.

Wabbajack and the Sanguine Rose to

I sided with the stormcloaks, because the quest to join them was easier :D

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Well it just so happens that I was scrolling through Skyrim memes when I found this here, The Elder Scrolls is one of my favorite roleplaying game series, so I will gladly sign up!:)

A little bit of Arena & Morrowind, All of Oblivion & Skyrim, With DLC Of Course.

Race of choice?
I usually go with the one that is native to the region of the game, but if I had to choose, I'd probably choose an Argonian, Khajiit, or Nord.

Skyrim

If you play ESO, what is your faction?
Don't play it.

Both.

Do you mod or use mods often?
I make mods for Skyrim and use mods a lot.

Tough Question. I guess the thieve's guild is my favorite one.

Vampire or werewolf?
Vampire if you're referring to the vampire lords (the vampire lord form introduced in the Dawnguard DLC) but werewolf if you're referring to the vanilla vampires.

I use a mix of warrior and rogue, I tend to sneak at first and then go in hard afterwards. I use magic sometimes as well.

Skyrim, when the legendary update was released. I was somewhere around Level 101, and I created a new character, because that was not challenging enough for me, everything died too quickly when I was that level.

Highest bounty you've ever gotten?
I had a bounty in Skyrim of over 10,000 (that's the bounty from all holds combined) I was trying to earn the achievement where you have to get a 1,000 gold bounty in each hold.

A guy was flying through the air on a horse in Skyrim once when I was playing, it was an odd glitch. Also, the siezing corpses tend to freak me out ._.

Ebony Mail and Mace of Molaag Baal, Odd because the two daedric princes you get those from are rivals:3

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years

Added! Welcome to the Guild.

I'd like to join to please :)

Welcome!

Well it just so happens that I was scrolling through Skyrim memes when I found this here, The Elder Scrolls is one of my favorite roleplaying game series, so I will gladly sign up!:)

Welcome to you too!

Everyone's been added and the member list is updated. Good to see you new folks.

Right. So... Favorite M'aiq the Liar quote?

Years
Hey there guys, I love Elder Scrolls and I'd like to sign up! ;)

I played Oblivion and Skyrim on my Ps3, and even if I don't have access to all the mods of the pc version, I've always had fun with those games. I always play the first run with the Argonian, which is my favourite race, and then I choose other classes to try new experiences. I'm really waiting for ESO on ps4, I think that it will be amazing!!

Phantom1

Years
Hey there guys, I love Elder Scrolls and I'd like to sign up! ;)

I played Oblivion and Skyrim on my Ps3, and even if I don't have access to all the mods of the pc version, I've always had fun with those games. I always play the first run with the Argonian, which is my favourite race, and then I choose other classes to try new experiences. I'm really waiting for ESO on ps4, I think that it will be amazing!!

Welcome to the Guild! Added to the member list, you are!

I'm always a little jealous of the PC players to be honest, but we do get things like patches earlier.

I've already stated why I'm refusing to get ESO. Especially with a 15 dollar subscription fee.

Do you have any fan work you'd like to share? Be it art, fanfiction, video, anything? If you're sharing something that's not your own creation, be sure to give credit! And a link so we can enjoy more!

Years
Welcome to the Guild! Added to the member list, you are!

I'm always a little jealous of the PC players to be honest, but we do get things like patches earlier.

I've already stated why I'm refusing to get ESO. Especially with a 15 dollar subscription fee.

Do you have any fan work you'd like to share? Be it art, fanfiction, video, anything? If you're sharing something that's not your own creation, be sure to give credit! And a link so we can enjoy more!

I agree with your feelings about that (and this will be added to the Playstation Network subscription fee, so I'll probably see 30 bucks going away in a month only for subscriptuon fees), but I would really like to play it so maybe I'll give it a chance!

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I used to be an Elder Scrolls fan like you guys, until I took an arrow in the knee...

HOW COULD I HAVE KNOWN THIS DIDN'T EXIST WHAAAA

What Elder Scrolls games have you played? - ESV Skyrim, Oblivion
Race of choice? - Mostly Wood Elf, for the early disease protection.
What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? - Skyrim (duh) because of all the detail and realism.
If you play ESO, what is your faction? - Never tried it. Too costly, and it bothers me how they've made it like.
Do you play on console or pc? - PC
Do you mod or use mods often? - Nope, but I like to use console commands and exploit glitches.
Favorite faction, group, or guild? - Thieves Guild.
Vampire or werewolf? - Werewolf.
Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc) - Mostly Sneak.
Highest level achieved in one of the games, and which one? - 74 (still running) in Skyrim.
Highest bounty you've ever gotten? - I dunno, 2050? I remember I had to kill two guys in a row... if you don't count the Wabbajack rampages, that is. In that case maybe 20675, or something.
Funniest bug or glitch you've encountered? - Restoration glitch. The sheer randomness of it bothers me. Although I'll admit, I also liked to exploit the Stone of Barenziah Slow Time glitch from time to time.
What are your favorite Daedric artifacts? - Wabbajack, no question. Who doesn't like turning the random person into a rabbit?

I have this ah-maazing comic I found on dA. Credits to the creator, may you appreciate his art! The link to the page is on the picture, too.

Spoiler:

And this one. Classic.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Have you ever thought about how funny are some bugs in Skyrim ecc.? I mean, ok sometimes they are frustrating, cause you have great expectations about these big games and maybe you would like to see a better work, but I always make pics or videos when I find a bug, and I share my funny experience with my friends, so I hope that with the next generation they won't totally disappear :D

Phantom1

Years
I used to be an Elder Scrolls fan like you guys, until I took an arrow in the knee...

HOW COULD I HAVE KNOWN THIS DIDN'T EXIST WHAAAA

Welcome to the Guild!

Have you ever thought about how funny are some bugs in Skyrim ecc.? I mean, ok sometimes they are frustrating, cause you have great expectations about these big games and maybe you would like to see a better work, but I always make pics or videos when I find a bug, and I share my funny experience with my friends, so I hope that with the next generation they won't totally disappear :D

Dat door glitch in Oblivion... watching dead bodies climb through a closed door=endless fun.

RIGHT so my suggestions. I read a lot of TES fic, and I write it too. So I have some good suggestions.

"Dragonrend" by Myrielle: Really well written and original. Can be quite funny at times and then be quite serious.

Summary: Because there was a deeper, darker version of Dragonrend… Now Alduin must learn to live again, not as a devourer of worlds, but as a man.

"The Huntress" by ShoutFinder: This guy is actually one of my betas for my writing. He's a very talented writer and has some other fics that are really good too.

Summary: Hunting has always been a part of Aela's life. She never expected it to define entirely who she would turn out to be in both this world and the next. It leads her from the town of Rorikstead to become a member of the Companions, and where she learns that the she-wolf she is often described to be will ultimately be a part of her. This is the Huntress's story.

And well... might as well throw my two cents out there. My own fics are Elder Scrolls based as well.

"The Divine Champion: Dragonbreak" Here on PC

Summary: Alduin the World Eater has returned to finish what began centuries ago, only now there are no Dragonborn to stand in his way; save for one... The god of men must become man once more to reclaim his glory and stop Alduin once and for all. It is time for Talos to return to Tamriel.

[url="https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9041756/1/Birthright]"Birthright"[/url] Here on PC

Summary: Raised in secret the Septim line lingers... a closely guarded secret of the ever-loyal Blades for generations. Now - two hundred years after the death of Martin - the time has come for the last Septim to reveal herself, and unite the Empire that is rightfully hers; with an unforseen ally, the last Dragonborn. AU, takes place during/after Oblivion and Skyrim.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I've only read fanfics by this person known as heiwako on FF and dA - she writes a lot of Dark Brotherhood fanfics, mainly of her own Listener character Hecate/Diana, but also of Cicero (pre-madness and post-), which I really like since he's one of my favorite NPCs in Skyrim. I think she's a pretty good writer, good balance of humor and feels in her stories.

If you're up for a long-ish read, these series sort of make up one giant story:

Spoiler:

I normally don't like the idea of "Dragonborn-turned-assassin" and when I play, I tend to separate my characters so that there aren't any titles crossing over and such, but she makes it work well in her story.

Otherwise, she's got a ton of one-shots here as well, and some shorter stories with fewer chapters.

Phantom1

Years
I've only read fanfics by this person known as heiwako on FF and dA - she writes a lot of Dark Brotherhood fanfics, mainly of her own Listener character Hecate/Diana, but also of Cicero (pre-madness and post-), which I really like since he's one of my favorite NPCs in Skyrim. I think she's a pretty good writer, good balance of humor and feels in her stories.

If you're up for a long-ish read, these series sort of make up one giant story:

Spoiler:

I normally don't like the idea of "Dragonborn-turned-assassin" and when I play, I tend to separate my characters so that there aren't any titles crossing over and such, but she makes it work well in her story.

Otherwise, she's got a ton of one-shots here as well, and some shorter stories with fewer chapters.

Oh I've read the Dark Brotherhood Forever. She is a pretty good writer, Second that suggestion.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Arena, Daggerfell, Battlespire, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, TESO.
Race of choice? Wood Elf
What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Morrowind
If you play ESO, what is your faction? I wasnt the biggest fan of the TESO beta
Do you play on console or pc? PC
Do you mod or use mods often? Morrowind = 90gb of mods
Favorite faction, group, or guild? Fighters Guild
Vampire or werewolf? Morrowinds Werewolf questline was fabulous
Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc) Spellblade
Highest level achieved in one of the games, and which one? Not sure with morrowind or daggerfell but im 81 on Skyrim and i've done that prestige thing a few times.
Highest bounty you've ever gotten? 40 000, I normally pay them off as soon as possible
Funniest bug or glitch you've encountered? Giant's NASA program
What are your favorite Daedric artifacts? Daedric Cresent

Who wants some HORSE ARMOR DLC!

Phantom1

Years
What Elder Scrolls games have you played? Arena, Daggerfell, Battlespire, Redguard, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, TESO.
Race of choice? Wood Elf
What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game? Morrowind
If you play ESO, what is your faction? I wasnt the biggest fan of the TESO beta
Do you play on console or pc? PC
Do you mod or use mods often? Morrowind = 90gb of mods
Favorite faction, group, or guild? Fighters Guild
Vampire or werewolf? Morrowinds Werewolf questline was fabulous
Fighting style? (Mage, warrior, sneak, etc) Spellblade
Highest level achieved in one of the games, and which one? Not sure with morrowind or daggerfell but im 81 on Skyrim and i've done that prestige thing a few times.
Highest bounty you've ever gotten? 40 000, I normally pay them off as soon as possible
Funniest bug or glitch you've encountered? Giant's NASA program
What are your favorite Daedric artifacts? Daedric Cresent

Who wants some HORSE ARMOR DLC!
\

Horse armor... Well they gave us mounted combat...

Welcome to the club. :D

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
Years
Definitely joining this!

- Games I've played: Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim.

- The race I most often choose is Dark Elf. Fire resistance was quite useful in Morrowind and Oblivion.

- My favorite game is Morrowind.

- I do not play ESO, sadly.

- I play everything, but Daggerfall (PC) on Xbox.

- I do not use mods, though some are quite hilarious.

- The Dark Brotherhood is my favorite group, especially in Skyrim. Cicero and I are BFF's.

- I prefer Werewolves.

- I play with a mixture of sneak and magic. Assassination via fireball is fun with the in-game physics. Dreams come true for those who wish to learn to fly.

- Before they removed Acrobatics, it was always that to be maxed out first, particularly in Morrowind. Red Mountain becomes way easier to trek through with it.

- 50,000. Killing spree in Morrowind. It was a throwaway save, since you can kill anybody and ruin questlines in that game.

- There was once a duplicate glitch in Oblivion, before they released a patch. I made 700 pumpkins spontaneously appear in Anvil. It disrupted the NPC walking paths and they would seize and get stuck.

- Goldbrand and Umbra. I miss those blades.

Last edited:
Back