• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
It's not really screamo. The actual song itself isn't, but you two lines that are there a few times each are screamed. :x Kind of interesting, how the meaning of the song can vary so much depending on the person, though. I've seen the same with 'Breaking the Habit' by Linkin Park; in youtube comments, there are people claiming it's everything from suicide (I don't get how that's a habit but whatever) to drugs to cutting.

Do you ever read the signs of having some disease or something on Wikipedia, then become convinced that you have it? That's how I've discovered that I'm a bit messed up in the head ;D
Hmm, cool. I don't see how suicide is a habit either, normally you can only do it once xD

Yeah, at one point I had all the symptoms of ADHD xD but I don't have it xD

:o I didn't realize lip-biting was an OCD symptom.
Well, if you eat the skin like me, it's dermatillomania, not sure if I wrote that right xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah :x
Though failing isn't all that rare. So it's possible.

Here, let us celebrate the revival of PC with some 'random crap'-

Spoiler:

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Untitled_zps6e38ec66.png

I just wanted everyone to know that my inbox is displaying some Rastafarian pride. Keep it chill, inbox ;)

@pikakitten: is licking your skin a symptom of dermahfdalhjha?

pikakitten

Years
Untitled_zps6e38ec66.png

I just wanted everyone to know that my inbox is displaying some Rastafarian pride. Keep it chill, inbox ;)

@pikakitten: is licking your skin a symptom of dermahfdalhjha?

@Slender
True, maybe you continuously get to scared to actually kill yourself.

@Outfox
Yeah, you're inbox be cool xD
Dermatillomania, no but it could be a symptom of getting it xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I meant that people have done whatever it was that they intended to be the means of death, but it didn't work the way they intended. Happened to my best friend's uncle, I believe.

Huh. I'm going to bed in like half of an hour.
After discussing this, I might just have a pretty interesting dream haha. I actually did dream about something similar once or twice, though. :x

pikakitten

Years
I meant that people have done whatever it was that they intended to be the means of death, but it didn't work the way they intended. Happened to my best friend's uncle, I believe.

Huh. I'm going to bed in like half of an hour.
After discussing this, I might just have a pretty interesting dream haha. I actually did dream about something similar once or twice, though. :x

Hmm, odd well don't kill yourself after any dream! xD jk xD

Trichitillomania means pulling out your hair obsessively.

There's an OCD for everything! xD

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
I recently developed the habit of biting pens. Nobody will let me borrow their pen because it somehow ends up in my mouth. It's really unfortunate.

Same with my 3DS stylus which I'm almost chewing currently.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
DCC is not being friendly to weak stomachs today. I'm glad I don't have one. Mucus is the only thing that makes me gag, even having worked with kids for four years I can't get used to it.

pikakitten

Years
I recently developed the habit of biting pens. Nobody will let me borrow their pen because it somehow ends up in my mouth. It's really unfortunate.

Same with my 3DS stylus which I'm almost chewing currently.

I end up with my pen in my mouth too! xD and my styluses! xD

DCC is not being friendly to weak stomachs today. I'm glad I don't have one. Mucus is the only thing that makes me gag, even having worked with kids for four years I can't get used to it.

Yeah exactly then I currently discuss you as I have nasal congestion xD

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Just don't sneeze in front of me D:

Have you ever swallowed what felt like a spoonful and a half of snot? It's the most terrible thing that's ever happened to me.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Lots of things make me gag. :( Well, mentally gag, I don't have much of a gag reflex for like tongue depressors and such.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Lobster IS delicious!! Seafood in general is absolutely amazing.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Seafood is great, especially if it's something more exotic than standard fish. It's absolutely awful if it's raw though.

I think we can all agree that turkey is bottom of the barrel in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back