• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
5/10

The tag is nice, but the text seems a bit blurry and so that bothers me. The text below the tag doesn't look good the way it is now (not in color but in size and simplicity).

---

Also, regarding my sig: Don't like what you see? Refresh!

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
7/10

I refreshed and nothing happened...*sniff* (Somehow I think that's supposed to be some sort of joke, and if it is I semi-get it, but I dunno ;~;)

Anyway, that little "play" button in the middle picture really bugs me. Also, those links aren't that flattering.

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
Licky licky Lickitung. :P I loves it!
I dunno, I like the colours and image and lack of gibbledygick or whatever. Can't find anything bad about it at all! 9/10. ^^

I refreshed and nothing happened...*sniff* (Somehow I think that's supposed to be some sort of joke, and if it is I semi-get it, but I dunno ;~;)
It's probably that the pictures change whenever you refresh. (It worked for me.)

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years

It's probably that the pictures change whenever you refresh. (It worked for me.)
Oh

*refreshes* I see it now. I just hadn't noticed. :P

Anyway...

4/10

A little cluttered? Maybe if you used less facts, like maybe just it's pokedex entry or something. The idea is really cute though. You don't see many text-based signatures around here ^__^

It's a little wierd to give such a low rating when you gave me a 9/10...sorry.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
There's not really anything good I can say about this signature, unfortunately. But, at least it looks good on my forum style?
2/10

Years
6/10

It's pretty good, but the text shadow is way too intense. Try reducing the blur to make the text pop. Also the picture could use some enhancing, maybe you could change the colours around so it fits the scheme you've come up with?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
4/10

The image is not the best, and being the grammar freak I am, I really don't like the text below it. Not to mention it's much too plain.

(Also a pet peeve, but I wouldn't give someone a low rating just because you hate someone in the sig. :/ The same goes with a high rate to someone in a sig. because you like them.)

Again, whoever rates my sig. should refresh! ...Though tbh it sometimes doesn't work :< Typically if you use Firefox it will work, but...

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
3/10

What Roswell said applys here--that image doesn't have the best quality in the world (and in my opinion it's a little too plain, but that may just be me) and the text below is needs to be fixed (Capital R after the capital T), and ideally stylized, it's just boring old text.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
1\10 i hate that mean girl :\

How is she mean? Shes one of the best looking characters in Gen V, has the best pairings, and has the most fun artwork with her being a model. I don't see how she is mean?

Your signature, seeing how you've been getting on other people for their opinion of your signature, I will say what I need to say

The image you have looks like its kind of "there". Nothing special not even a banner. I don't know who the characters are, and I think any label of troll on an online forum is bad news. 4/10

Don't like my rating/opinion? Deal with it.

Argenta

Soul
Years
Look who's talking?

0\10 i gave you chance before..your logic makes the puppy sad :\

and
Shes one of the best looking characters in Gen V, has the best pairings, and has the most fun artwork with her being a model. I don't see how she is mean?

i still hate her,problem? beside that's your opinion not mine so deal with it ;)

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
^I was just asking why you dislike her, I gave my reasons why I like Elesa.

Also, I really don't care if you give me a -10/10 for my signature. I mean, no matter what you say to me, your going to hold a 4/10. Don't take my opinion on your signature personalty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back