• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Since the definition of a joke is something made with intent to be humorous, I guess, technically, Hikari is making jokes.
But as for the general rhythm, precision or wit that jokes usually contain so that they are actually humorous... don't know about those.

And Hikari, if the joke is that Rarity looks mad because you claim to be "mad as hell", I'm going to hurt somebody.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm just going to wager it's a thin connection to your Mad As Hell thing you talk about on almost a daily basis. EDIT: Pokey, you might wanna hire a lawyer, just sayin'. Knowing Hikari, it probably is :U

So... TWEWY may be getting a sequel. Square Enix JP has a site that's slowly opening up and the art and music is very much TWEWY, especially since someone managed to rip a song from it which is basically a remixed Calling. Le excite? Le excite indeeeeed.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Pokey, I have to say, you literally made me laugh out loud with that.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I blame your Quirky nature for that.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I see no problem with it. Just despise a certain Pokemon with your entire being enough and it won't hold up in a court of your peers :U

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Sig looks better than the other one.

Just listened to the latest Muse song. Bloody hell, what happened to them?]

YuruYuri Monday. Good.

Years

So I decided to finally clean up my Desktop screen of the clutter and programs I don't really use much. Looks way better now. :3

Spoiler:

Time to delete some programs yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back