• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Which past generation Pokemon do you want to return?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2014
I'd love to see these Pokemon or their pre-evos return:
-Qwilfish
-Banette
-Roserade
-Lapras
-Exeggutor
-Houndoom
-Flygon
-Victreebell
-Crobat
-Miltank
-Snorlax
-Whiscash
-Ambipom
-Mismagius
-Honchkrow

At least two or more of these Pokemon are usually a must have on any of my teams.

Years
What about the original trailer? A wild PIKACHU was found! Wouldn't Pikachu be brought back because they already exposed him to general public on the first trailer. But, since I only care about Pikachu's return, a feature I REALLY want to see, is the RETURN OF THE ORRE REGION AND SHADOW POKEMON!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
What about the original trailer? A wild PIKACHU was found! Wouldn't Pikachu be brought back because they already exposed him to general public on the first trailer. But, since I only care about Pikachu's return, a feature I REALLY want to see, is the RETURN OF THE ORRE REGION AND SHADOW POKEMON!

The fact that Pikachu pops up doesn't really mean anything. I mean it's obvious it's in the game, but not that it's going to be available pre-National Dex. With Pikachu being the mascot of Pokémon, it only makes sense that they'd show it. Honestly I'd prefer for it not to show up, since it already seems like we have the mascot Electric type for Kalos.

Definitely agree on Houndour and Houndoom coming back though. Not because of me wanting an evolution for it, but just because it's one of my favorite Pokémon lines.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Definitely agree on Houndour and Houndoom coming back though. Not because of me wanting an evolution for it, but just because it's one of my favorite Pokémon lines.

I'd love to see Houndour and Houndoom as well, just love them!!
What i don't really get is the Kalos Pokedex that Serebii has listed. (click here)
The starters, the 4 new revealed Pokemon and Eevee make sense, but why the Zigzagoon and Marill family??

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
Hoenn and Johto please! :D
How about involving Mew in the story as well.. Has been ages since Mew was part of the actual story!

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'd love to see Houndour and Houndoom as well, just love them!!
What i don't really get is the Kalos Pokedex that Serebii has listed. (click here)
The starters, the 4 new revealed Pokemon and Eevee make sense, but why the Zigzagoon and Marill family??

I guess they aren't going with just a fully new Pokédex like B/W did, so might as well pop some old Pokémon in there. Why those two families I really couldn't tell you though =x

Hoenn and Johto please! :D
How about involving Mew in the story as well.. Has been ages since Mew was part of the actual story!

I could actually see Mew potentially coming back. I mean, with the new Newtwo coming around with the whole DNA theme, Mew kind of fits in with that (since it's DNA was ripped to create Mewtwo to begin with). I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see it pop up at some point.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I posted a while ago in here and today I thought of a few more pokemon I would love to see again.

Solosis line
Gothita line
Sandile line (mainly this one)
Scraggy line

Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
I'd like Generation 1 to return, Mew should get a new form!!! (Mewtwo is getting one so why can't Mew?)

blue

gucci
Years
There are actually plenty that I would like to appear from different regions, I'll just summarize them in a shortened list.

Budew/Roselia/Roserade
Shinx/Luxio/Luxray
Starly/Staravia/Staraptor
Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot
Taillow/Swellow
Hoothoot/Noctowl
Pidove/Tranquill/Unfeazent
Swablu/Altaria
Lunatone/Solrock
Meowth/Persian
Skitty/Delcatty
Glameow/Purugly
Purrlion/Liepard
Finneon/Lumineon
Spinirak/Ariados
Ledyba/Ledian
Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir/Gallade
Shuppet/Banette
Bellsprout/Weepinbell/Victreebel
Gastly/Haunter/Gengar
Vulpix/Ninetales
Ponyta/Rapidash
Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Poliwrath/Politoed
Vanillite/Vanillish/Vanilluxe
Trapinch/Vibrava/Flygon
Shroomish/Breloom
Druddigon
Cryogonal
Castform
Chimecho
Miltank

There's more but it would be tooo long.

Last edited:

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Volbeat and Ponyta as X-Exclusives
Illumise and Blitze as Y-Exclusives

Volbeat being Bug/Sound
Illumise being Bug/Light
Ponyta and Blitze becoming Type/Flying on third stage

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
If I could have one pokemon return...

Why am I even saying this, you guys all know which one it would be.

...Diglett? But yes, Sandshrew is awesome and adorable and I'd love to see it pop up again. Plus Sandlash is one of my personal favorites for no real reason other than I love the aesthetic of it.

Definitely agree with the Taillow, Shroomish, and Meowth lines coming back. I feel like they're solid additions to the in-game Pokédex, plus they're just awesome =P

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Diglett? Sandshrew? Hah! I was talking about Dunsparce! (Duh)
XD
But yah, Sandshrew would be cool (maybe they could add a third evolution? Sandsaber, haha).

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Diglett? Sandshrew? Hah! I was talking about Dunsparce! (Duh)
XD
But yah, Sandshrew would be cool (maybe they could add a third evolution? Sandsaber, haha).

I still like the idea of Shrubslash the Ground/Grass type Sandslash evo xD

LycaNinja

Werewolf Assassin
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
I don't know whether I've said this before, but third gen Pokemon inclusions would be amazing. Things like Ralts, Lotad, and the like. n__n Even seeing Slakoth would be very much appreciated. Of course, those three are the ones I would want to see most, and heck, I'd like it if this generation pulled an hg/ss and allowed past legendaries to appear somehow. Except this time, I'd like to be able to catch Jirachi/Deoxys~

...Though seeing as how this game would most likely be DNA-based, Deoxys would be a more likely legendary to appear than Jirachi.

Jirachi should be saved for the R/S/E remakes... I mean it makes sense right... We really need a new way to get Jirachi... It's super rare at this point...

Chary

Yeah-Hah!
Years
I'd like to see some Gen III Pokemon. Unless Nintendo plans to make a Gen III remake.

blue

gucci
Years
I agree, Jirachi seems much more suited for RS Remakes since they are the games that introduced it. X and Y should focus on the new legendaries that they are going to introduce such as Xerneas, Yveltal etc.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
They already took a step in the wrong direction there by bringing back Mewtwo. So that logic is kind of already thrown out the window. I don't really see Jirachi making a return though, just from all the speculated themes that X/Y are about. Wishing doesn't really fit in with genetics or the dimensional planes at all, so it kind of just seems out of place.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2016
I know this may not happen, but I want all 649 Pokemon from the first 5 generation to appear in X and Y. It's hard for me to pick a few of them. Plus it would be awesome to see them all in two games.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'll like to see the Drowsee line return for this generation, we've had 3 generation of it (not counting remakes) without it reappearing in a regional dex.

Back