• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
i still only have one rep bar, but that's just cuz i had one post one time where people kinda got... shall we say... upset? it's not a good idea to knock a club, in that club... o not good at all.
so anyway, i've been busy with school... i hate school... and i've been spending time playing street fighter alpha 3 (which is more fun than looking for a shiny aerodactyle) but i'll get back on track tomorrow i hope.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
yep street fighter is always better than finding that really rare pokemon and ill remember not to 'knock' a club while in that club

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
that's a good idea. never make fun of "the cool club" cuz those kids are CRAZY. i got like 6 negative reputations, and they were really mean to me in their posts after. even though i wasn't that mean to the club.
i like ken and eagle in street fighter (let's get off topic!) who do you all use for fighters?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i hardly play it but usually akuma ryu or ken *i know im cheap*

it just goes to show you some people cant "handle the truth" hehehe thats a quote and thats y im laughin

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
it's hilarious because they were crazy mean to me. and mean people are hilarious. you just stand there and laugh at them because you know they don't go to heaven (*laughs manicly*)
ryu and ken are awesome because you can go crazy with hadukens (spelling?) but using a team of ryu, ryu, ken in capcom vs. snk (for example) is pretty cheap. but just using one doesn't qualify as cheap at all.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Please no diety in the club, this is to stop offending those who aren't religious and for those who have their beleifs in different gods. Just that note. Anyways, Street Fighter is one of those (Ha I move left and button mash and kick your hiney!!) games, right? Killer Instinct is a fun / lame game. I played it when I was little because my cousin was so interested in it I thought it must be cool. =P And Pokemunna, can you tell me WHICH banners you like, a full on description? Please and thank you. Love
~Pazz

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
who mentioned God? i'm not paying close enough attention again i guess. in choir we aren't allowed to sing some song that mentions God because some parent complained. people need to stop being offended so easily (especially if they're being offended by mention of their creator which seems pointless to me as a Christian) oh well... i guess i can see where people with different faiths (with more than one god) would get upset, but can't athiests just look over our godtalk? it's not that much to ask is it? dang... that's all i have to say other than i've been playing capcom vs. snk 2 a lot today. and i'm trying to get good with that one dude with the white suit and the glasses.. (can't remember his name)

PazzKat

Years
It's easy to overlook it for me and others maybe surely, but please remember, people who are religious tend to have no leinancy to things that go outside their religion. Example? Gay Marriages. This country is so routed in religion that we cannot tolerate full freedom. I'm just making a point please realise. That's also the reason P.C. won't allow certain groups (Aka, Christian Club, Buddah Club, Hating of different races clubs, LBGT clubs, etc.) I'm just trying to keep our minds off of stuff like that so we treat each other equal (Although I view you all lesser then me...Jk....or am I? o_O) and do not start posting our posts with discriminiation tied into them. Anyways, I'm just saying, please stay away from that area if you can. Thanks.
~Pazz

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
for saying that you're asking me to make a potentially regretable comment, you know that right?
many religions don't have anything wrong with gay marriges, and saying that all christians do is prejudice. i'm totally for gay unions.
people are way too afraid of what other people think of them, which bothers me. i don't care what race/orientation/gender/creed you are. i think it's interesting to talk about different cultures. but that's just me and it's been established that i'm strange...

PazzKat

Years
Well, anyways, say what you want, you're choice of words. Have you guys heard "Rewrite"? It is a way cool FullMetal Alchemist theme, one of the best songs I've heard, granted it is in Japanese, it makes me want to cry though. I dunno why, it's hopefully depressing. =P Anyways, chao!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
gay marriages arent alound because your supposed to to be gay hehe so pazzcat are you a christian like rsgh5? anyway

geez why do u always type so much *i went back to read*
i liked the one with the male cat on the left and the female on the right and it was kinda too big but this one looks ok i guess

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years

Lol X 900000 times

I cant believe u guys ended up talkin about street fighter and religion in a shiny thread, looooooooool. THATS hilarious and not mean people

lololol

PazzKat

Years
Haha, maybe I should make an Signature editting club. ^______^; Anyways, I'll put it back in if I you guys will suggest something to move out. I've been talking to a Mod lately (gasp) and he told me it's just a hair TOO long so...You'll need to tell me something you think I should move out before. Anyways, we got a little side tracked. You can thank Ryan for my "custom title" and the dare thread for my lack of an avatar. Anyways, hope you guys have a good day.
~Pazz

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
tht woman keep the small one just to show u like the show lol

so rsgh5 i can call u ryan *so glad keepf 4getting ur username*
btw u can just call me munna *my nickname *

hey pazzcat what show is she from anyway and u like my new avater? hehehe

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
w00t the dex is gold/silver compatiable noooo i caught a ditto in that not sure if shiny but its not a pink colour , my game messed up after trading with a fake one it keeps getting bad eggs *not the ditto wen trading with the fake game*

Back