• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B/W Too Long or Too Short? - Make up you minds!

Too Long or Too Short?

• Long but good

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Dragged on

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Short but good

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Too short

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 10 16.4%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2012
To short for me. It did not help the region was one big line without any real challenge navigating. Only real challenge was Elesa and Ghetis for me.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2012
It was too rushed. By the time the story line ended, we only got to explore half the region (west). After the initial story, there isn't much to do but to beat the elite four and find the seven sages.

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 15, 2024
It was as long as it needed to be, but it could've at least had some endgame content like Battle Tower or something.

This is what I was gonna say.

Years
I found Black/White just.. adequate in length, lol. I didn't think the main story was too long nor too short to play through- at least the first time I played through, the story definitely held me, made me want to see it through. The only thing I'd complain about is the postgame, although the postgame for me has never been good enough, since GS, haha. My standards were set far too high from the very beginning xD

xdom

Jaguar Skills
Years
i so far don't think it's too long or to short the pace of it is pretty good compared to some of the other games!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
There's actually an 'indifference' option? I am there! I never really care all that much about the 'evil team' part of the Pokemon games, and part of that includes their length. I don't really have much of a opinion on any part of it, so I'm just glad of the indifference option!

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
I voted long but good because it was long anough for me but good not that I think its too long.

Back