• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirage Hacking Productions

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Moreover, anyone who is good at mapping and inserting tiles to polish up some of the routes and main cities please contact me as well as I could really use your help.
Me! I can help you a little, but I don't really hack much, so I can't take on a huge project. I would be willing to help when I have free time, though.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
It isnt a huge project, seeing as the game is 95% complete, just touch ups need to be done, any add ons or extensions of the game can be personally done by me.

I will PM you so we can get started, cant wait to see what you can do :)

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
Years
Hey, guys.
Yeah, I'm pretty much busy with school, so I can't really hack anymore. Weekends are my only chance. I actually have a little leak :

pokemonfireredsscreqar.png

This is a special building ( won't tell what it is!). It's in the second city in my region. I also changed the Caladon City's fountain in Firered to this type of fountain( with animation !).
So, comments and critics, please ?

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
Years
Urgh, sorry for not helping you solspear, but I haven't been in a hacking mood in the last week or so. I'll try and get to work on it next week, or when I finish the B/W resize project.

@dbzmay: I used to be stubborn like you and use Pokescript over XSE, but I have since realized that XSE is better in almost every way. It is your decision, but I strongly recommend at least just fiddling with XSE a bit more.

Hehe, no problem, ive been busy playing S4 league as well xD plus, work :x
Hey, guys.
Yeah, I'm pretty much busy with school, so I can't really hack anymore. Weekends are my only chance. I actually have a little leak :

This is a special building ( won't tell what it is!). It's in the second city in my region. I also changed the Caladon City's fountain in Firered to this type of fountain( with animation !).

..... EPICCCCC!!!!!!!!!!

Simply epic, critisism... NONE i find it absolutely stunning.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Hey, guys.

Looks amazing, but I have one question. I've never understood how somebody can be so busy with school that they can't get on after school? I just choose not to hack after school xD

Last edited:

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 12, 2024
Hey, guys.

:O Amazing as always :] Hmmm, I wonder what that building is for..

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Name: ageangel
Position:
Mapper
Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

[I don't have anymore proof,lol]
i can do some tile making but cannot post proof since i don't have them upload and currently cannot upload any.
Past Experiences/Past Projects: My current hack Dimension Legends
[email protected]
PENDING~
Reason: Your proof doesn't seem like its that good, but its got some potential. Try providing more proof and we'll see what we can do.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years

PENDING~
Reason: Your proof doesn't seem like its that good, but its got some potential. Try providing more proof and we'll see what we can do.
hmm,i don't have anymore maps to upload,
and not enough time to make one to show,busy with the hack and some other things,
so this is the newer version of the map i show as proof which im using for my hack,don't want to show it but,meh i don't have anymore maps..
so decide right now if i am in or out,no pending..hahax,
Spoiler:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024

and not enough time to make one to show,busy with the hack and some other things,
so this is the newer version of the map i show as proof which im using for my hack,don't want to show it but,meh i don't have anymore maps..
Spoiler:
Rejected~
Reason: Although the map is good, the mountain shapes are overly repetitive. Thank you for your effort, but I think mappers are "optional" for a reason. Please take your time to post another application if you want to join.

I'm not making this decision final, though. Let's see what others want to say about this.

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
Years
Actually, that represents true natural cliffs, through corrosion, if there was a river or something, it'd probably turn out in that shape..

i'd say accept him, his maps are good, and look really nice to me...

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
I vouch for him aswell. He is currently mapping in my hack, and is coming out with some pretty awesome stuff, and he is very flexible. Once its done ill post some of it up. He is pretty talents, so i would accept him as well

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
Years

I think ill learn how to map and script for myself, i've asked about 5 people to make some maps for me now, and i got only 1 done, by flandre...

We have a TON of mappers&scripters... Why do they all hook off all of a sudden...
and i know TBpro is busy or something, but dude, u volunteered to someone while u didn't even do anything for me.

When u don't want to script/map for me, be straightforward and just say "no" to me, don't make me rely on you and wait about 2 weeks without getting anything =.=

And from now on, ill be straightforward as well. But i can afford to slack off, since nobody needs sprites right now for some reason :x.
You're just stacking more hay on you're fork.

Anyway, i suggest only accepting people that are active and flexible, like crimson stardust (at least thats what i hear dbzmay say)
Also, see if they actually Like to map, or Like to script, cuz i've seen some people on here that know how to do it, but don't actually like to do it.

Thats it for my rant.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years

I think ill learn how to map and script for myself, i've asked about 5 people to make some maps for me now, and i got only 1 done, by flandre...

I know I aint part of the team so I shouldnt be posting this

But i'll be happy to see what I can do for you solspear :)
my proof didnt show all my awesomness. I also make beatiful cliffs. :)

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years

We have a TON of mappers&scripters... Why do they all hook off all of a sudden...
and i know TBpro is busy or something, but dude, u volunteered to someone while u didn't even do anything for me.

When u don't want to script/map for me, be straightforward and just say "no" to me, don't make me rely on you and wait about 2 weeks without getting anything =.=

And from now on, ill be straightforward as well. But i can afford to slack off, since nobody needs sprites right now for some reason :x.

Anyway, i suggest only accepting people that are active and flexible, like crimson stardust (at least thats what i hear dbzmay say)
Also, see if they actually Like to map, or Like to script, cuz i've seen some people on here that know how to do it, but don't actually like to do it.

Thats it for my rant.
Lol first off chill out bro. I know it's frustrating when people say they will do something, and you don't see anything from them in a long time. I'll be honest here, I'm just too lazy to do much. I haven't done anything to my hack(aside from a few tile inserts) in ages, just because I don't feel like hacking for some reason. I did finally do some mapping sunday, and I wasn't satisfied with the results so I planned to re-map it soon. I got a bad virus on my computer Sunday, and my computer was basically locked up Sunday and Monday, but it's fixed now, so I can work on some things now. I'll be frank, I honestly don't want to work on my hack right now, let alone yours. If you still want me to do it though, I will.

Secondly, I do think it would be a good idea for you to learn how to map and script, getting people to do all those things for you is a big hassle(as you now see).

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
solspear, if you need scripting let me know, my mapping is actually starting to develop as well. And maybe you can help me with some spriting :)? PM me, or ill PM u tomorrow after i wake up. Anyways off to bed guys, lemme know if you need scriptts!!

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014

Spoiler:
Okay..so I'll give my opinions on this map.
As Zeffy already mentioned, the mountain shape is pretty repetitive and the simultaneous use of the corner mountain blocks doesn't help out well. And in my opinion, I think you've used the rocky mountain tiles a little too excessively, but yeah, it could be a canyon or forge or something. The tree segments near the right and left of the map are a little squarish. And I don't like how you've used those small boulders quite a lot. I don't really see a contrast in this map and the previous one you posted. The natural setting and map setting is similar, so I can't really convey much of your mapping abilities.

On a positive note some parts of the mountains look pretty nice, and I think that it's a pretty good natural setting; though it could use some more work to it. And I like the use of those stairs.

So overall, I'm not so sure if the map you've posted is good enough to get you into the team, since we have some pretty good mappers already. But yeah, we might need someone flexible, reliable and active like you; Character is a little part of acceptance. If you can post another map (suitably of a different environment/setting) then I'll take my decision. Thanks.

Umm..yeah, we do have quite a lot of scripters and mappers. I don't understand what you mean by hooking off, but yeah, some of us are pretty busy sometimes. And I've got some important exams and haven't been on lately. They'll finish tomorrow and I'm willing to help anybody out, but nobody really ever asks. .__.

Everyone should be straight forward, even when asking for help. So yeah..
Learn to script and map? Yeah you should. It isn't good to really on others. Try being more independent and you can get further than you already are. Not that I'm saying that you shouldn't ask other people to help.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Hai guys.

Oh and: learn the basics of hacking, guys. Mapping and scripting are important for any hack. Without any maps, you can't script and without any scripts; there's no events. That means a fail hack. :)

solspear

PKMN Trainer Kame
Years
Lol first off chill out bro. I know it's frustrating when people say they will do something, and you don't see anything from them in a long time. I'll be honest here, I'm just too lazy to do much. I haven't done anything to my hack(aside from a few tile inserts) in ages, just because I don't feel like hacking for some reason. I did finally do some mapping sunday, and I wasn't satisfied with the results so I planned to re-map it soon. I got a bad virus on my computer Sunday, and my computer was basically locked up Sunday and Monday, but it's fixed now, so I can work on some things now. I'll be frank, I honestly don't want to work on my hack right now, let alone yours. If you still want me to do it though, I will.

Secondly, I do think it would be a good idea for you to learn how to map and script, getting people to do all those things for you is a big hassle(as you now see).

Hehe, yeah, Sorry i freaked out for a bit, xD had a really stressfull day, but yeah, from now on, ill be straightforward :P im not usually that agitated xD

the main reason i freaked out was just the fact that u applied to someone else when your work wasn't done yet, i won't be angry if u just, straight up tell me: "I don't really feel like hacking for you right now"

Because if you do maps for me, with that attitude in mind, the maps will be sloppy.

If u ARE in the mood to make maps, the maps will look good, simple as that. :P thats why i want people to be honest with me.

Also, all the people that offered me help, Thanks, and u can map, or script for me, because obviously, ill be a beginner, but i won't rely on you, so, no stress.

Ill be practising maps and scripts, but i'll need you guys to help me out now and then xD i'm a fast learner, but even i can't make the really advanced scripts with a tutorial and 0 experience.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Hehe, yeah, Sorry i freaked out for a bit, xD had a really stressfull day, but yeah, from now on, ill be straightforward :P im not usually that agitated xD

the main reason i freaked out was just the fact that u applied to someone else when your work wasn't done yet, i won't be angry if u just, straight up tell me: "I don't really feel like hacking for you right now"

Because if you do maps for me, with that attitude in mind, the maps will be sloppy.

If u ARE in the mood to make maps, the maps will look good, simple as that. :P thats why i want people to be honest with me.

Also, all the people that offered me help, Thanks, and u can map, or script for me, because obviously, ill be a beginner, but i won't rely on you, so, no stress.

Ill be practising maps and scripts, but i'll need you guys to help me out now and then xD i'm a fast learner, but even i can't make the really advanced scripts with a tutorial and 0 experience.
Then I will be your personal scripting tutor that's only available during weekends and/or holidays. :D

Back