• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Lightning Yellow

What Should this Hack's Name be?

• Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Pokemon Electric Yellow

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Pokemon Yellow Voltage

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Pokemon Pikachu Edition

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other(Post name)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I did download it, but I didn't get a chance to use it yet.
I currently need no help with the hack, and I'll probably put pikachu on your shoulder/back.

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
Years
The following pikachu one should be easy enough to script, just make it so you are constantly stepping on script tiles that makes a pikachu sprite walk one step behind you/to the side/above. Ask a more expert hacker on the details, or other ways this could be accomplished.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
I know someone who might be able, to do the Walking Pikachu problem, he's an expect when it comes to computers, he is Rii's friend, the user Rii on here, she has a friend that may be able to help with the Pikachu following you part, and even make it be able to make noises when it talks to you, I'll ask Rii and see if she can get him to do it

Years
I know someone who might be able, to do the Walking Pikachu problem, he's an expect when it comes to computers, he is Rii's friend, the user Rii on here, she has a friend that may be able to help with the Pikachu following you part, and even make it be able to make noises when it talks to you, I'll ask Rii and see if she can get him to do it
That would be a great help!
Contact me if you or Rii's friend could help.

looks good, I started a yellow remake a while back, was going to work on it until i found this. looks like you beat me to it :P
That doesn't mean you should stop.

Good luck for your project he has the promising air...
Thanks for the support!

i think the Pikachu on the Back/Shoulder could be interesting, and a bit more true to the anime. good luck, Shadows! :D
Well, thats all I can do for the Pikachu following you thing at the moment.

The following pikachu one should be easy enough to script, just make it so you are constantly stepping on script tiles that makes a pikachu sprite walk one step behind you/to the side/above. Ask a more expert hacker on the details, or other ways this could be accomplished.
That would take waaay to much space, and someone who knows a lot of advanced scripting(maybe even some ASM).
I could script, but I don't know ASM.

nerDE

Proud Owner of a Magikarp
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2017
I have also wanted to make a yellow remake but stopped do to lack of hacking experience on the whole pikachu follows you around thing. I would love to kelp in any way.

Years
Sorry if this has been asked, but where does this go up to?
After you battle misty, its over.

I have also wanted to make a yellow remake but stopped do to lack of hacking experience on the whole pikachu follows you around thing. I would love to kelp in any way.
Well, so many people have said they quit their yellow remakes when they saw this one, thats not a reason to quit. I don't think people should quit a remake because someone else already started one.

or you could do it with ups if u can figure out how
That's only If I have to extend my roms's space.

Rii said she'd ask him this weekend
Thats great news! I hope we could get Pikachu following you to work!

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
For some reason, my VBA stops after the intro animation... Like it doesn't go to the push start screen... Any idea why?

Years
I like this hack its one of my favourite ones i hope you finish it and all the luck and i see you reopened the thread Congratulations!!!

Years
There's just a few major events left to script, a few finishing touches to add, and the beta will be ready for testing.

protovad

has a bad hangover
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2015
help

if you need help pm me im still a begginer but i csan map and i can sprite i use advance map and overworld if thats okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back