• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
2 more huh? Woo, this is getting good :p! I already got the prize. I will give a small hint:

Spoiler:

Keep it up people! For those who do not win: Don't feel too bad, it won't be seriously missing out on anything diehard insanely wickedly awesome, but it is really cool and KBM will reveal it soon.

Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Heart Gold/Soul Silver take place in the same universe as fire red/leaf green/ruby/sapphire/emerald/platinum/diamond/pearl so Red/Green/Blue/Brown/Gold/Silver/Crystal's continuity is unaffected. Still a funny coincidence though.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Congratulations To the Eight Who Succeeded...
Unfortunately I'll Never Complete it...
Oh Well...
I Just can't wait to know what it is...

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
This is the first time I've wanted to actually complete the pokedex. XD not for a prize but I just feel like I Have too. XD

I can't find the fossils. I found Skull and Helix, but I can't find the others. XD

Also I can't find the SS Ticket can anyone help? XD

Edit:
Never mind question answered still the code about the key and the eggs seems iffy. XD I just wish I knew how the transfer data will exactly be handled.

Now I have a question about TGB. TGB wants me to start up a new game. the .sav file doesn't register like it does for the BGB, I got my friend into playing the game... but it is kind of a pain that I can't trade some pokemon to myself. SO is there any way to get around this?

Last edited:

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Now I have a question about TGB. TGB wants me to start up a new game. the .sav file doesn't register like it does for the BGB, I got my friend into playing the game... but it is kind of a pain that I can't trade some pokemon to myself. SO is there any way to get around this?

Just rename the second save file into .sa2

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Thanks very much NecromancingSaga.

Edit: Nevermind that didn't work.

Last edited:

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
One more week... 6 more days... about 6 days, 3 hours, 10 minutes, 0 seconds...

I WANNA PLAY NOW!

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
First off, great game it started out slow but once I got on track it was amazing.

What does PP Up do (not PP UP)

After I got the SS Anne Ticket the SS Anne isnt there anymore.

And is
Spoiler:

Is there anyway to go north of Azealea town or east of the Pokemon league.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
First off, great game it started out slow but once I got on track it was amazing.

What does PP Up do (not PP UP)

After I got the SS Anne Ticket the SS Anne isnt there anymore.

And is
Spoiler:

Is there anyway to go north of Azealea town or east of the Pokemon league.

The east of the pokemon league is reached by going to johoto.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
How do I get to Johoto. The SS Anne isnt docked and I need a passport to get to nailjo

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2013
I've gotten to Azelea town but if I got north of it or to the east there are giant rocks blocking the way

Spoiler:

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Thanks very much NecromancingSaga.

Edit: Nevermind that didn't work.

what problem you have? maybe i can help more, you need two different save files for the roms, .SAV for the first one and .SA2 for the second one. We are talking about TGB Dual, right?

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
what problem you have? maybe i can help more, you need two different save files for the roms, .SAV for the first one and .SA2 for the second one. We are talking about TGB Dual, right?
Nah I figured out the problem. I find it weird TGB needs you to put the games in a file named saves, XD my problem wasn't the trading I never even got that far. I couldn't even get my games to load. XD I fixed it now though I figured it out.

mattman324

Years
Nah I figured out the problem. I find it weird TGB needs you to put the games in a file named saves, XD my problem wasn't the trading I never even got that far. I couldn't even get my games to load. XD I fixed it now though I figured it out.

Aww... couldn't you have waited longer?

Anyway, 3 DAYS LEFT! W00T! My only two problems are that I've never traded before, and I don't know how to send my file to Coolboyman. I've watched Slowflake's guide on Youtube, so I'm set on the first one, but could someone tell me how to send a file across the internet?

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
Aww... couldn't you have waited longer?

Anyway, 3 DAYS LEFT! W00T! My only two problems are that I've never traded before, and I don't know how to send my file to Coolboyman. I've watched Slowflake's guide on Youtube, so I'm set on the first one, but could someone tell me how to send a file across the internet?
I'm probably going to feel like an idiot asking this but 3 days left til what? XD

Also No clue.

On the subject of hidden items.
I wish he had put in the itemfinder at least for this... honestly I love puzzles but not blind puzzles.. then again the items I've found so far have been based on the color of there location to but that could just be a coincidence.

Last edited:

mattman324

Years
I'm probably going to feel like an idiot asking this but 3 days left til what? XD

Also No clue.

On the subject of hidden items.
I wish he had put in the itemfinder at least for this... honestly I love puzzles but not blind puzzles.. then again the items I've found so far have been based on the color of there location to but that could just be a coincidence.

Three days till Friday, where I can start my catch-em-all attempt for the first time in 3 WEEKS! Three days before I catch every pokemon in brown, finish Silver and Red, half finish Crystal, and catch em all or lose trying!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back