• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Blue Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreon_

muwahh
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 21, 2010
Screenshots are looking very well and nicely presented. Map needs more a mazy style but I can see the creativity and the idea within it.

Overall, The updates are wonderful.

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
I have some small updates.

PokemonBlueMoon_05.png
PokemonBlueMoon_06.png
PokemonBlueMoon_07.png

1: The new Rival sprite and "You are challenged by [name]!" like on D/P.
2 and 3: The Twilight City gym. The OW might or might not be temporary. Her type is:
Spoiler:

Sorry for no fancy post, I'm tired, I had a big day today and I hope to get some good sleep tonight.

Thanks guys!

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Do have a banner for this? 'Cause I wanna support this awesome hack!

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Do have a banner for this? 'Cause I wanna support this awesome hack!

Thanks. I'll have some userbars up in a moment.

Updates!

PokemonBlueMoon_08.png

It's the new battle background. It took me a while to insert, since I didn't know how to insert battle backgrounds well on Fire Red. But eventually I got it working. :)

Thanks!

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Do you want me to make you a userbar? And if so, with what pokemon and trainers, and could you send me the trainers if I can't find them on google images?

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Do you want me to make you a userbar? And if so, with what pokemon and trainers, and could you send me the trainers if I can't find them on google images?

Well, I just made a quick 5 minute one. xD

Code:
[* URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=221429"][* IMG]http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x218/tyranitar900/userbar-1.png[/IMG][/URL] - remove *s

But sure, if you wanna make one, just have a plain Darkrai sprite or Sugimori's artwork on it. I think you can get a good image here. :P

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Both the new Gym and the new battle background look good. Very good. I understand how difficult it is to insert one.

I also like Green's sprite. Did you make it?

I don't like the Gym's default FR tiles, maybe I could make you a Gym tileset for it?

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
I so looking forward to this game! Good Luck, FS (Flandre Scarlet)!

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Both the new Gym and the new battle background look good. Very good. I understand how difficult it is to insert one.

I also like Green's sprite. Did you make it?

I don't like the Gym's default FR tiles, maybe I could make you a Gym tileset for it?

Thanks, yeah it was very hard to insert a Battle background.

Yes, I did make it, although I can't remember where I got the base image for the hair, I edited it.

About the Gym Tileset, if you really want to, I'd be extremely grateful! :)

I so looking forward to this game! Good Luck, FS (Flandre Scarlet)!

Thank you. :)

im also looking forward to this game(:

Thanks. :D

Updates!

A little research from me, using altariaking's code, I've managed to implement animated Pokemon into Fire Red! That's right, most, if not all Pokemon in Blue Moon will be animated!

Also, here are some screenshots of the Noffed Co. building and the event where Prof. Sun gives you a PokeFone.

PokemonBlueMoon_06-1.png
PokemonBlueMoon_07-1.png
PokemonBlueMoon_08-1.png

PokemonBlueMoon_09-1.png
PokemonBlueMoon_10-1.png
PokemonBlueMoon_11-1.png

Also, here is a .GIF of the animated Bagon sprite, I decided to use the Emerald animations because they are perfect size for GBA.

PokemonBlueMoon_02-1.gif

It isn't that slow, but since I'm extremely horrible at making .GIFs thats all I could do. ;_;

PS: Oak's OW will change, so please don't spam the thread saying "OMG ITS OAKS OW ITS WRONG" etc etc.

Thanks guys! :)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Loooks goood
The animation (Y)
Didnt know you could do them for firered hacks

Anyway keep it up

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
Years
Loooks goood
The animation (Y)
Didnt know you could do them for firered hacks

Anyway keep it up

Thanks, and yeah you can. xD

Here is a YouTube video showing the animations in wild battles. I haven't made up my mind about HG/SS sprites, but some sprites will have the HG/SS animations and some will have the Emerald animations.

Please leave your comments and opinions.

Thanks!

Years
This hack look's really good and i like how you made the pokemon move before its in the light..........anyway keep it up!!!!

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
the ne battle bg looks great =)
BUT
its nothing special anymore cuz every hack have
those battle backgounds =/

anyway the game looks pretty awesome =) GOOD JOB^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back