• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Vampires are only nice when done right and not overly sparkly. :')
Krory for example is a wonderful Vampire. :'D
1016926_1335829267374_full.jpg

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Not realistic enough. Also too much drama and poorly written, stupid A.I. in that real life thing. 3/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
KomodoDragonRinca1.jpg

This thing is called a dragon,no? Even though it's not the fire breathing monster from Western tales, or the wise snake-like deity from Asian folklore...

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

That reminds me... Last September we were out on a university trip to the Alps for a week. This one day it was cloudy all day, and since we were pretty high up, about 90% of the time we drove through clouds.
I joked (not really) to my friend that this was the time when the Dragons came out to hunt.
"Why?"
"Because they don't want to be seen by humans. Still, it'd be nice if we could see one trough openings in the clouds."

At that moment, I'm not kidding you, we drove past a hay/stick structure shaped in the form of a dragon (on the other side of the road was a kangaroo). I lol'd so hard. |D
My friend ruined it by saying "THAT DOESN'T COUNT".
You bet it did. (⌐■v■)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back