• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Adventure

What is not good in Pokemon Special Adventure ?

• Graphics

Votes: 61 48.4%
  • Tilesets

Votes: 16 12.7%
  • Scripts

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Story

Votes: 14 11.1%
  • Other, post in here.

Votes: 25 19.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
vote: other, all look fine as it is. The only thing i can think of that doesn't seem right is actual the hat of yellow (to much of 1 color, maybe you need to ad a second color ( like a bit darker yellow). But other than that it looks OK

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
It's hard for me to want to play any game who's battle system is still stuck in the third generation.

Not because generation three-style battle systems are BAD, but because generation four-style systems are SO MUCH BETTER.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Hello, I think this may be the best game ever created.
I have 5 questions / ideas

1 is the team rocket in the game (james, jessie, etc)
2 must be so many rivals and by region?
3 There will be events such that: at any given time there is a pokemon in xplosion of any given area randomly
4, which happens to pokemon that evolve by trade
5 complement the animations of the attacks that do not come in the starter kit

Sorry about my English, use the google translator, I am from Uruguay, luck with the project, under the orders.

Years
1. Team Rocket will be in game, but no James, Jessie.
2. Yes, it will have 4 regions and a lots trainer.
3. I don't understand what you mean.
4. PSA will have trade servers.
5. I have already done over 200 animations.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2012
Damn! Outstanding! If it will be so good as it look like... no words;p

Obsessed Gamer

Begginer RPG Maker VX user
Years
You used RPGXP? Hopefully my computer will be able to play it. (I keep on getting messages saying "RGSS-RTP standard not found" and it won't open the game. Dx)
If it doesn't work, I'll cry T_T

Ki77y666

I'm with stupid ^
Years
You used RPGXP? Hopefully my computer will be able to play it. (I keep on getting messages saying "RGSS-RTP standard not found" and it won't open the game. Dx)
If it doesn't work, I'll cry T_T

it does that on some computers all you have to do is download and install the RTP (Run Time Package) that comes with RPG XP if u want i will pm you the download link.

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
Years
I don't think a game based on the manga needs a new region that has nothing to do with the storyline of the manga. Just work on the second johto visitation for HG/SS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back