• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Desolation of Smaug. Everyone hating the Hobbit Trilogy has a lot to answer for, I went in with the biggest worriers, but the movie was 2 and a half hours of solid Tolkien Gold.

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
book of life. it was pretty good i have to admit. i really adored the love triangle. it came off to me as more 'polyamorous' towards the end tbh.
it felt like everyone in that movie was made to be epic and like there were no losing sides for once.

freakin' great.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Hancock.

The model superhero. I apparently haven't watched this enough because I'm still not tired of Will Smith.

blue

gucci
Years
Bridget Jones's Diary 2.

Not usually my type of movie at all, but a couple of friends made me watch and I actually enjoyed it.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The Spongebob Movie: Sponge Out of Water.

It was better than I expected it would be, since the show's original creator was involved, and I love the callbacks and references from the old episodes.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Watched the Interview for the second time. Much funnier this time around. Depends on who you're with, I think, but a lot of the jokes I missed or thought were funny were funnier this go-around.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Just watched Dracula Untold. My grandma was pretty skeptical about it since she grew up watching vampire movies but I told her movies are different now days so shut up, don't stop believing, and just keep on watching and you'll enjoy it. It ended up being pretty good in the end.

Years
The last movie that I remember seeing that I actually paid attention to (since Peabody and Mr. Sherman was on the other night but I was playing something and wasn't actually really watching)? The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.

Eh...decent ending to that trilogy I suppose. Some of the scenes were a little exaggerated, and others were probably a little overdone, but all in all not a bad movie, could have been worse...

Needed more Smaug imo

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Just finished The Interview. I don't know, it didn't seem that good. Definitely not worth all of the trouble its caused. I could have lived without it.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Kingsman: The Secret Service

Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Thoroughly surprising. It's like Kickass, except with spy movies. Definitely recommend it!

Years
The last one I watched was The Interview. I watched it with my best friend, who I hang out with during most if not all of my free time, and we were laughing at pretty much every joke. I thought it was a hilarious movie, and although I can see why there were some negative reviews, it kept me entertained throughout which is hard to accomplish!

I do want to talk about the one I saw before that, haha. Me and my friends wanted to go see American Sniper, and my friend that was the only one of us that is 17 bought her ticket first, and we tried to buy ours saying we were with her, but we didn't know that wasn't allowed so they didn't let us buy that. We thought, oh we'll just buy tickets to a different movie and go into the American Sniper theater. So, we bought tickets to see Spongebob Movie, and we all went in. We were literally an inch away from getting inside the American Sniper theater when a staff member ran over to check our tickets. He led us to the Spongeebob theater. We decided we would wait five minutes and then go to the other theater, but when we went. the same staff member was outside, patrolling the hall. We literally had to watch the entire Spongebob movie. xD It was so weird and dumb that it was funny, actually. Emphasis on weird, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back