• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What forum style do you use?

James.

Years
All the skins are pretty darn sexy. I used Forever Standing a lot, but recently I've been... default.

vBulletin Default, to be precise.

But I'll probably go through the skins again sometime soon and pick another to use for a while. That'll be difficult to pick one though.

Phantom1

[css-div="font-size: 12px; font-variant: small-cap
Years
I'm boring and I use the vb default.

I just don't like really flashy themes.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Route 167 omg. So colorful and beautiful, and clean, and it's just perfect.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Right now, looking at this thread, Peridition Haze made me check out Conway, and I'm surprised to say it's amazing. Also a default font of Calibri... <3
Too bad it doesn't support accents (I've set it to Ruby, no luck) but I love the colours and the sleek design, just amazing.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I switch between Johto Elite, Chromatic, and Let's Fly Together. The last two are fixed-width and I LOVE fixed-width styles so much.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
I'm stuck choosing between "Hypno's Lullaby" and "Forest Savage". Both are nice and dark, and easy on my light-sensitive eyes.

Years
Well, when I joined PC in 2009, the default style at the time was Pichu2... and well, I've never switched. Well, I have switched, but Pichu2 is my favourite... don't ask why.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
I think on my first day of PC, I chose around 20 different styles. I found myself to have fallen in love the "Stunfisk'd" theme.

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
There are so many styles that I just decided to not look at any of them and stick with the safe choice of vB Default.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
I never change the theme, I'm not bothered to really. It's on 'Let's fly together' and it's fine.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Chromatic. I like the fact that it's simple, clean and the interface is easy to memorize. I used to be a huge fan of Modular, but now Chromatic has placed top-one in my recommended style-list.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Currently it's Chromatic 2.0. I haven't seen any themes since it's release that I prefer over it so it's been that way for a while.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Right now I'm using Nimbasa's Shining Beauty. I just love the color coordination :)

I used to use Johto Elite, but it didn't show which person liked my posts when it showed up on the notification so I switched.

Sirfetch’d

I just swapped from The Johto Elite to Chromatic and I am really loving this style! This is the first time I have changed in months.

Back