• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: The Ultimate Black/White Demake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I was contemplating that as I was making alterations to the game and I didn't want to turn it into some type of Sarcastic Prince "completely whole new game" concept, I just wanted to do what I though B/W should've done. And the Denjuu is because I can't replicate the Dream World, so it's there in it's place (I thought it'd be a fun canon).

Anywho, due to the ROM's limited space I am unable to fully complete Striaton City's map. I have all (3 different types) of the buildings, however there is no more room for the bushes, green arches, or big arc. What should I do to compensate for this? A new event? A butt-ton of flowers? Nothing? O.o

Oh ok i understand what you say...Though you can add the new story and the denjuu as post game quests...
As for your problem...im pretty unable to answer it....:(

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
You can use the day/night application by MasterMind_X.

I plan on using it, if I could ever figure out how day/time works.

Maybe break off the garden and add it to the adjacent route?

I would, but I gave my routes a specific second tileset so they could add more features to them without altering the first tileset.

Oh ok i understand what you say...Though you can add the new story and the denjuu as post game quests...
As for your problem...im pretty unable to answer it....:(

The story I see kinda has to progress along with the game. As for the Denjuu, I can always make that post game, but that'll be soo long from now I don't see why I have to make you wait.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2021
GIMME SOME DOWNLOADZ!!!

Listen, Teh Blazer. Why in the world would anyone come to this thread unless they want to download the Black/White remake (or as you typo it, 'demake'). Please, post a download link!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Listen, Teh Blazer. Why in the world would anyone come to this thread unless they want to download the Black/White remake (or as you typo it, 'demake'). Please, post a download link!

It is a demake, as it is a game of a next generation on a previous generation, so technically is one step lower. Hence demake.

And, read before you post, as IT ISN'T COMPLETE YET! No link means that there is no public version that he feels is complete enough. Wait, as all good things come in time, don't decide you are the boss and tell him what to do.

Years
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Lols i like how your using the telefang power guy as part of your starting screen :P

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
I was never good at math >.>, but I'm finished up to Striaton City.

Unfortunately, though, I cannot find anywhere a full map of the Dreamyard nor tiles to accommodate it, so most of it will have to be made-up. Sorry to disappoint, unless I can find both of those I'll have to go with some different rendition of the Dreamyard, I'm stuck with my own version.

Pinta77

This is a very interesting idea. Its gonna be difficult to make the maps/story without owning the game, but you can do it :) Also, how are you going to make that city that's a big circle? (forgot what it's called)

The dream yard might be difficult to make :/ the thing with black and white is it has a lot more 3D characteristics then generation 4. I wish you luck there.

Also, If you'd like, i could try to make you some Overworld sprites. I'm not the best, but I think I've gotten better. If you wanna see them, click one of the "pokemon pink" suport banners in my sig. My overworld sprite sheet is on page 4.

Last edited:

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
Years
This is a very interesting idea. Its gonna be difficult to make the maps/story without owning the game, but you can do it :) Also, how are you going to make that city that's a big circle? (forgot what it's called)

The dream yard might be difficult to make :/ the thing with black and white is it has a lot more 3D characteristics then generation 4. I wish you luck there.

Also, If you'd like, i could try to make you some Overworld sprites. I'm not the best, but I think I've gotten better. If you wanna see them, click one of the "pokemon pink" suport banners in my sig. My overworld sprite sheet is on page 4.

i think you mean Castellia City. Well Wesley FG did some tiles for that city, so maybe TehBlazer will use that.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I was never good at math >.>, but I'm finished up to Striaton City.

Unfortunately, though, I cannot find anywhere a full map of the Dreamyard nor tiles to accommodate it, so most of it will have to be made-up. Sorry to disappoint, unless I can find both of those I'll have to go with some different rendition of the Dreamyard, I'm stuck with my own version.

I think that you can use the powerplant tiles from fr/lg they look alike ( or not ?) and they are colored pretty much the same ( or not ?) but there are holes on the floor.....

Pinta77

I didnt know wesley made tiles for that. In that case, I suggest you use them. He makes great tiles. Also, tHe power plant tiles are a good idea as well.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Yeah, I've been using Wesely FG's tiles for most of the game. I just havent found many (if at all) that look like they're from the Dreamyard. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough, but I'm stumped >.<

Pinta77

Are you going to make it so you can catch Victini? That was probably my favorite part of Black/White.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
Guess I'll have to keep searching then, and if I can't find any the Powerplant ones look good enough to do what I want 'em to do.

As for Victini, I'll most likely make an event in Castelia City that you can unlock after doing something in there. It'll be very similar to the actual Victini event.

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
Years
What was that? Time for a much needed update? Well, if you say so...

I gave up looking for tiles of the Dreamyard and so built my own. Hopefully it doesn't deviate too much from the original, but there's no destroyed building (in fact it's all intact). The only major difference is a forest right next to it that the player has to go through to reach the side and, ultimately, go through to get the the basement levels that are in black/white2. Don't worry, it's not that complicated or big.

98135713.png
94524282.png

47959969.png
95805974.png

57985640.png
83637128.png

42869609.png
10130478.png

I'm already aware about the ugly flowers (those green block things, I just never got around to fixing them >.<) and the funny chimney things on the factory. So, shoot away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back