• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I still need to post H2S's challenge, but I'll give a low down.

Currently in Lethia, there is a plot in motion that threatens the lives of all living beings in the region.

I'll explain the mechanics to the league the best I can as far as the elites and territory.

The power of the elites are overpowered at first glance; only through creativity and careful planning though can participants in the RP literally fight back. Example, a simple earthquake or change in the battle field could trip the so called moving mach 9 Eevee, causing it to miss step and miss its next attack. However that last battle was fixed and I talked this over with Geiger.

The elites to the league only stay with the league for a set amount of time called their 'Cycle.' When their cycle completes, a new more powerful or equally or sub equally powerful trainer will take his or her place. The reason for this is to keep the elite as strong as possible; I mean come on, a wish for anything you could want, power, money, life, the amount of power is a necessity.

Elites that finish their Cycle become Exiles. They can return to Lethia to train trainers and guide them, protect them or live out their lives in peace. They cannot participate in the tournament what-so-ever. An Exile we have named 'Green' is currently our main Antagonist for the larger plot going through lost valley's to reach the surface.

Lost Valley's are pockets in the sub-terrain that house both extinct and incredibly rare pokemon. Such as Lugia and its baby forms or Kabuto's, Omystar's and so on. These lost valleys are difficult to reach and each are guarded by unknown and deadly forces. It's advised to fight these forces to help strengthen your pokemon team even further to prepare them for the elites.

There are officers within this league, both pokemon and humans. Their only purpose is to halt murder and murder alone, if you die due to hunger, thirst or your own cause, you die plain and simple.
The pokemon that are apart of the leagues officers are recognized by the bandannas they where which come in different colors to separate which division their in and what job they perform for the league, ranging form scouting, medical, enforcers and so on. What is unique to these officers is their skin and fur pigment, along with an extra set own elemental traits! An example would be Irek, the green pikachu Shadoan, my character, picked up. Along with this rodents electric attacks, it has the elemental properties and abilities to use grass type moves as well. So this also expands their move set widely!
Another trait to these officers is they can speak the human tongue, which is required in order to handle some human based relations such as selling berries and roots in exchange for money or assist other humans.
The ascended pokemon are physically taught to speak in human language before they are full officers.
If you last and stay in the RP long enough, I'll throw an ascended pokemon at you you may try to capture on your own. Like I've thrown at Geiger and Yellow. I plan to throw one at Here 2 Stay soon enough.

The region has different plants, roots and berries used for every day survival. The most basic one you are after will be Moon roots, a white flower with a silver like stem. Repels pokemon when picked and setup someplace in the open; perfect for camps when needed to prepare one self for a long evening. If you want a pokemon challenge in the evenings though, its advised to not set these up yet.

As mentioned before in the first post to the RP, there are Vendors, random camp setups in the region, caravans at most that carry the more advanced medicines, pokeballs and other goods and charge an insane mark-up for these wares. They constantly move so they don't stay in the same place long.

As far as combat mechanics, I throw a challenge, you react to it. You can let the combat drag a post or two on or end it in a post or two. I look for creativity and planning put into combat before you post.

I am with Wolf Of Eve, seeking out Julia to attempt to reunite our group of 4.
Geiger is off performing a job on his own for his badge components and funds.
Here 2 Stay is waiting for the bulbasaurs to evolve, which I need to get to posting his challenges very soon.
You and Crimson are currently just arriving to Lethia.

Combat between RP participants are discussed and done here. Paper rock scissors, a real pokemon battle of Nintendo DS, however you and your opponent decide it.

Last edited:

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Wow, an incredibly developed RP. Don't worry, I'll try my best to stay in as long as possible! Thank you very much for explaining to me, I have a much better idea of what's going on now.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
may I ask, but can I teach the cleverest of my pokemon (kirlia) to speak human? (its going to be a gallade, when i get a dawn stone, probs from the jewellers lol)

Years
Under a handful of conditions.

1- The Kirlia shows difficulty in learning.
2- Kirlia cannot learn to speak in one single post.
3- Kirlia must be able to learn along the way, step by step.

The pokemon officers have these same problems when they first start out.
I am trying to keep survival and difficulty as realistic as possible... Or making my best attempts; I admit I'm bending reality with the elites and other factors, though to promote the brutality of the elites and help the story make more sense.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
yeah yeah thats fine, i can teac it a few words as it goes, like words of agreememnt and stuff, then after a while teach it some more words. I understod that I would have to do that silly! :3

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Due to three exams this week my post will come in very late all probably by friday

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Sorry for the recent inactivity btw. I just got my wisdom teeth removed and I feel like so out of it because of the Novocain and the swelling and stuff. I don't even know how to spell right, my friend is typing this for me. I probably won't be able to post for a few days but I'll definitely be back and regularly posting by Sunday or later next week because I also am working with Day of Silence organizers and a bunch if stuff. But I'll post no later than Tuesday for sure.

Years
I know the feeling. I've had all 4 of mine removed at once and it hurt like h3ll for a few weeks when I was younger.
First off, ask for as many milkshakes as you can while you can, eating solids is going to be hard for a long while. Also look for anesthetic for your gums and a LOT of Over The Counter pain killers.

We'll see ya then Trotz

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
@quoto In my recent post I said I was betting 1 piece, so how do I end up with 3 pieces? shouldn't I have 2? Or am I being stupid?

Years
That's my own fault.
My fingers tend tot trip over a couple of keys when I'm rushed.
I was being bothered and held hostage by my brother and friends as they
pressured me to finish so they could drag me into another room to play Arkham Horror.
They even took my laptop charge cord, and I was running a low batt. XD

I'll make my edits.

BugBoyTroy

Professor in-training
Years
Thanks for the advice Quto! It helped a lot! As you can see, I'm back now, though I'm still not fully able to eat solid foods yet, I'm good for the most part. I'm still taking a ton of Ibuprofen though.

Years
  • Seen yesterday
may I join here's my SU

Name: Silver Galleleo
Sex: Male
B.Type: Rouge
Apperance: he typically is seen looking more like a human, dressed in blue pants, hiking boots, a silver trench coat and a hat. his hat looks like that of sir Aaron's except that it's silver with two silvery scale looking spikes protruding underneath a black band. his hat's two silvery spikes are actually silver horns, and the trench coat hides his tail and wings. he often wears a short sleeve green shirt. his hair is a light brown and his body is of medium build with a V-shaped torso.

Bio: Born in the Johto region he loved being in the water. although somewhat hot headed at times he has everyone's best interests at heart. at about the age of 13 he was abducted by an elite section of team rocket, for research and development. Silver soon learned that they had taken him because they believed that he had some sort of ability or other. Thus the Experiments began... they tested his blood to determine something about DNA compatibility and after a while they determined that the best DNA to use was Dragon DNA. With that they injected a silver surem into his arm. Then placed him into a room. he was happy he still had the three pokemon he brought with him out of Johto. The effect of the surem kicked in. all of the sudden he had grown a long whiplike tail and had two silvery horns poking out of his head. he then grew a couple of strong silver wings.

in time he got used to this new look he had... although he didn't like the idea of other's considering him a pokemon, because he is still human. he was able to get, after quite some time a silver hat and trench coat to hide his pokemon half. in time he learned that he could naturally understand pokespeak. and that he could in fact fly and had some similar abilities pokemon have.

the one side effect of the experiment is that it caused him to develop an inhuman hunger that causes him to weaken over time. eventually to the point to where even moving takes a huge amount of effort.

his attacks mostly consist of physical attacks, considering also that elemental attacks take more out of him.

for him to reach his prime effectiveness he must be well fed and well rested.

He soon learned that Team Rocket was calling him a pokemon and had developed some pokedex data on him. they called him "pokemon E55", considering that they hadn't figured out a name for his "species". Team Rocket needed to travel to Lethia to finalize his becoming a Hybrid. he was considered a perfect candidate because of a DNA strain that allowed him to bond with pokemon, in a unique way. the strain he is missing is a regulation strain only found on Lethia's ascended pokemon.

during a time when he was being transported to Lethia an explosion happened. it was team Aqua attempting to steal the Hybrid experiments that Team Rocket made. Silver quickly made preparations for his escape...

Moves he knows (since he's a Hybrid): Steel wing, Strength, Dragon Tail, Draco Meteor.

Pokemon Team:
Name: Sillerax
Species: shiny Charmeleon
Sex: male
Pokemon Move Set: Flamethrower, rock smash, dragon rage, thunder punch, fire blast

Name: Fang
Species: Dragonair
Sex: female
Pokemon Move Set: Dragon Rage, Dragon breath, Draco Meteor, Dragon tail

Name: Tank
Species: Pupitar
Sex: male
Pokemon Move Set: stone edge, hyper beam, dig, sandstorm, crunch.

yes, my character is a Hybrid... and the DNA I used is one of a Fan made pokemon, made by me

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
wow sounds A-MAZE-ING typh! Wanna join me in the rp? I'm in the forest just outside the town you begin in, so we could meet there in a couple of posts. I'm still going to be in the forest, probably going to go get myself lost, then end up back at town. By the time that's done, I could interact with your character (Your character is so cool. I'm well jealous!)

Years
  • Seen yesterday
sounds good Crimson. I'll get my intro post up and we can get started.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
hah u got the battle, and the mooch around town to do first :D so I doubt your first post will be enough to cover all tat. Mine took around 4 posts I think. If not more.

Also, I'll probably get to run into team rocket later on in the rp!!! You open a completely new door for me!! Plus it wouldn't be very fun alone

so I guess the sotry is gonna be, I find you, and we go back to town, where you do your battle and stuff, and sign up for the league then we go out AGAIN! lol :P sounds good.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Typh, how about a run in with Team rocket?

Say on my side I bump into team rocket, and you can tell I'm in trouble, so you fly over. :P does that sound good? (I'm sure it was team rocket who want to use you, isn't it?)

Years
  • Seen yesterday
sounds good, (yes it was Team Rocket originally... but the other teams would want to get their hands on Silver as well.) you're going to have to make a very loud sound for Silver and his team to hear you.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
sounds good, (yes it was Team Rocket originally... but the other teams would want to get their hands on Silver as well.) you're going to have to make a very loud sound for Silver and his team to hear you.

Muhuha, I'm the king of making sound :D

btw, my friend max is gonna post his su here in a bit, so me and him have quite a plot planned which includes sliver, because you both will cross between team rocket. Also, (spoiler warning) I'm actually a team rocket drone!!! :P I just don't know it yet :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back