• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Amazing what one minute of looking around on Netflix could do. Even better said 'It would be cool of Netflix had Danny Phantom' a minute before I found it.

Years
9. The fact that you found Danny Phantom on there makes me want to tell my dad that I'm willing to help pay for Netflix so that we can phase out our satellite setup. though that probably won't happen since my sister has 4 shows on Animal Planet that she records and watches that probably wouldn't be on Netflix

Arma

The Hyena
Years

It's from the first opening of One Piece. Prolly the only lyrics I know from any Japanese song, other than the final two lines from the first Naruto opening. XD

"I wanna rocks!
Mune ni rocks!"

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. A lot of ongoing shows aren't on Netflix and if they are they're a season or so behind what's on TV. So you can start watching an ongoing show on Netflix but then you'll constantly be a season behind really. Going to be a little bit of a pain when my sister and I are caught up to what's on Netflix for Supernatural.

Years

Or you could look for the show in question online.

Then again I lived without cable/satellite for 6 years so I'm pretty used to living without it. :V

Ooohhhh, CLANNAD. I know a bunch of people into that stuff. Including meeeee

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I like watching shows on the TV more than on the computer. I mean... it's nice every now and then when I want to be in my room and not in the family room or something (like last night) but eh. It's easier to do more than one thing at a time when it's on the TV. The TV I most frequently use it near the Kitchen so I can easily get something to eat and not have to pause. The Sink is in a dandy place because I can wash dishes and watch at the same time.

Of course, there's always setting the laptop on the counter and watch it like that while doing dishes but there are always those accidents that might happen.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
21. I mean where do I go to have a battle with people on here? I know I'm a noob but do cut me some slack I've had my hands rather full recently with paperwork that never seems to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back