• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto : A New World [M] [OOC+SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Alright. I was wondering if I could make a different form of the Fireball Jutsu, like Great Fireball jutsu, where it's a much larger, much more dangerous version, but it costs quite a bit more chakra.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
That sounds reasonable so long as you do a good job of keeping it balanced.
So true. Since I am back in town, I'll start working on my SU now.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
I have added my last Jutsu to my list, finishing off the anime Jutsu. It's a Black Rain Jutsu. I think it was used in the movie, so hopefully that's okay, seeing as it was not in the show.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I need 2 more Akatsuki members to begin the IC thread so SUs are welcome.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I have to stop you. Sorry but you already submitted a character and you can't have 2 in this RP just to give others a chance y'know.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Finally finished it.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
You think it would be possible if we just started? Seing as it is sandbox during the first few bits.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'd love to but posting an IC thread from my phone will be hard. I'll do my best anyways but expect it next week as I can't make it on a phone.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I will submit the IC thread tomorrow since my PC will be good for use so you can start to prepare your opening posts.

Years
JNathan, what happened to submitting the IC thread?
These people are going to become very bored if you don't get around to it soon and lose interest in the RP, in fact many of them probably have already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back