• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon D/P/Pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2012
Hi everybody, im new to this forum so don't judge me if im a noob or anything and I post this in wrong place :D :P

I will load pokemon diamond or platinum on my r4, but im planning my team for right now, i was asking myself which is good team per types for that game and elite 4,... and which pokemon and starter should i choose. I was thinking to go with chimchar... any help? please help. so im asking for good team in D/P/Pt

have a nice day, Nogalo

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Unfortunately, we don't allow threads asking members to make a team for them. This forum is for rating complete or almost finished teams. Still, if you have some minor questions such as which starter is the best, you can ask in the Simple Q&A Thread. Be sure to mention that it's for in-game play and not competitive battling though, until we make a question thread for In-Game Team Help.

By the way, I find that Chimchar is the easiest (and thus, best) starter to use in DPPt. Infernape's good Speed, mixed offense stats, good typing, and good movepool (also learns a lot of TMs) allow it to be a very good offensive Pokémon. All of the starters are good, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back