• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Drink?

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
My favourite drink is Coke-cola the british version. I did try the USA version when I was over there but it tasted weird too me.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I only drink two things. Water, and milk... and milk isn't refreshing, it just goes nicely with most food. I'd never be able to drink a glass of milk by itself. So... water. lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Coca Cola. I love it. I have it waaaaay too much though. I need to cut down.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
A thoroughly steeped cup of vanilla earl grey tea, with a sprig of fresh Lemongrass.
Or, ginger peach tea~

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dr. Pepper is probably my favorite drink, with root beer and water being tied for second. Sweet tea is 3rd. But yeah, any chance I have to get a Dr. Pepper, I'm taking it. lol

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I like tea.

A thoroughly steeped cup of vanilla earl grey tea, with a sprig of fresh Lemongrass.
Or, ginger peach tea~

Lemongrass makes certain teas so tasty. I always add it to my green teas, never thought to put it in an earl grey though! I ought to try it. Chamomile and honey will always be my favorite. I don't normally "do" Lipton, nor do I do fruity teas at all, but I tried their blueberry pomegranate white tea and it blew my mind.

Years
I love Monster Energy, gets me going on the afternoons. Also Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper, when I keep Dr. Pepper in the fridge for half an hour, then drink it. It (for some reason) tastes better. O.o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
tumblr_mg5ro3JPPf1ryl5ono1_500.jpg

That's all she wrote!

I also loooove raspberry iced tea.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I am a huge fan of iced teas. Especially Arizona Iced Teas! <3

But when I'm in school, I gotta have my 32 ounce Dr. Pepper or I will be bored in class.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Recently, I've taken a liking to sparkling water, since it's a healthier alternative to soda. I still like soda, but I also like orange juice and milk.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Slurpees from 7Eleven. Best things ever.

Strawberry citron being the best flavour there ever was, of course.

Outside of that, I'm really into fire engines. For those of you not in the know, that's a mocktail made of lemonade (Australian lemonade meaning "Sprite"), orange juice and raspberry cordial (or grenadine). :D

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
7-Up has to be my favorite drink of all time. my other choices would be Yop milkshakes, Irn-Bru, Coca Cola, Vimto, Tizer, Ginger Beer, Pepsi, Ribena, Fanta and Tango. I also have a liking for Apple and Pineapple fruit juices.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
My favorite soda is Mountain Dew. I don't drink much soda though. I also like water, coffee, or tea (which I stick to most of the time).

Back