• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Congratulations on entering the Hack Showcase!
Snakewood is officially a real hack now.

Also looking forward to the aforementioned story conclusion. Although I'm quite frightened that knowing you it'll be something crazy like having a final boss battle with the deadly 7 after they combine their megazords in order to save the digimon world from Count Dracula and his lethal weapon of nutmeg created by the vicious dolphins of Narnia...

I have faith.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2013
I reference a lot of things. I don't remember all of them, sorry. In fact, I keep finding old things I did that surprise me now when I see them.

Also, Snakewood's already been Hack of the Month. Like every other hack on the forum. Check the first post.

Oh, and I'm not a troper, sorry.

Rock-types are your best bet. Winona still uses Flying-types, and Veracity uses Fire-types. I took both of them down with my Golem, Frutilicus, with backup from my new Emolga, JingleRoad.

I love naming Pokémon.
no.. i mean what do i have to do to get inside the gym

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
hey cuterline, the only legendery pokemon ive been able to obtain was entei which was from my hyperegg and then there was that x123456 whatever its called... was that a legend and are you gonna be adding ways to catch the rest of the zombified pokemon and that scar lugia too..... he looks cool.

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
Where Is Gleis I Need To Save Him And Get My HM

Surf south from Mauville to the little island covered in trees and go in there.

Congratulations on entering the Hack Showcase!
Snakewood is officially a real hack now.

Also looking forward to the aforementioned story conclusion. Although I'm quite frightened that knowing you it'll be something crazy like having a final boss battle with the deadly 7 after they combine their megazords in order to save the digimon world from Count Dracula and his lethal weapon of nutmeg created by the vicious dolphins of Narnia...

I have faith.

There will be no dolphins. Other than that, no promises.

no.. i mean what do i have to do to get inside the gym

Ah. Sorry. Don't bother - go to the University of Film instead. After completing it, you can go to the Gym.

hey cuterline, the only legendery pokemon ive been able to obtain was entei which was from my hyperegg and then there was that x123456 whatever its called... was that a legend and are you gonna be adding ways to catch the rest of the zombified pokemon and that scar lugia too..... he looks cool.

There are very few legendaries in Snakewood, and most of them are either unavailable just yet or available only by very strange means.

Also, you will never be able to catch the other zombie Pokémon. The ones you can catch are just a taster.

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
There are very few legendaries in Snakewood, and most of them are either unavailable just yet or available only by very strange means.

Also, you will never be able to catch the other zombie Pokémon. The ones you can catch are just a taster.

aww..... can u at least make it so we can catch scar lugia? i liek him....

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2012
i HAVE A MAGNEMITE AND IT KNWS THUNDERSHOCK. tHE LIFT DOES NOT WORK WHEN I BRING MAGNEMITE TO IT.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Congrats on moving to Hacks Showcase (:
I really enojyed playing this hack once.
Might go give it another swing ;D

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
i HAVE A MAGNEMITE AND IT KNWS THUNDERSHOCK. tHE LIFT DOES NOT WORK WHEN I BRING MAGNEMITE TO IT.
You're only supposed to bring Magnemite to the lift when you enter the ship a second time after beating War. If it's your first time, you're only supposed to go fix the engine....

Cutlerine

Years
Congrats on moving to Hacks Showcase (:
I really enojyed playing this hack once.
Might go give it another swing ;D

Thank you. I have actually been meaning to move here for several months now; I just kind of forgot.

I gotta question. Is there any specific bonuses that you get by beating Norman other than the extra experience?

Nope. It's just a fun little side-quest.

Is this your first visit to the submarine? Then you don't need (and aren't yet able) to fix the lift.

aww..... can u at least make it so we can catch scar lugia? i liek him....

No. No zombiemon for anyone, except the zombie Marill and Grimer lines.

What do you do after the elite 4?

Go out of the building and walk south. You'll get a phone call from Birch.

I Already Beat All Deadly 7 Then What?

I need more information to work out what you need to do. Where are you? Lilycove? The Island of Calm? If this is the Island of Calm, then after beating Asimov, the final Deadly Seven member, he will reveal a teleport to you, on the sign near the entrance to the forest.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2021
I patched the game with a Ruby version, when i put it in my iPhone and open it, it appeared blank (white screen.) Can anyone help me with it ? I really wanna play it on my iPhone.

Cutlerine

Years
..Does the glute do anything other than be a sucky poke?
And also, when does the Secretegg evolve into hyperegg?

Secretegg evolves at Lv. 48. Or maybe 42, I don't remember. Oh, and Glute is awful. It evolves twice, but doesn't get better.

I patched the game with a Ruby version, when i put it in my iPhone and open it, it appeared blank (white screen.) Can anyone help me with it ? I really wanna play it on my iPhone.

Sorry, can't help you. I know nothing about iPhones.

Last edited:

Varelse

Indeed a fan
Years
Okay, I've found a rather large bug (I think). I have just beaten Esau and gone to the solar cavern and scaled the mudslide. When I go through the cracks in the bottom right hand corner, I fall to the ground and am unable to move. If anybody else has encountered this bug and can tell me how you got passed it, I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

Edit: I solved it with the walk through walls code, but something should still be done about it :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2013
IS the drinking game all about luck?

Where can I get moonstone :3

Last edited:
Back