• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

Meh, I'm more of a pot sticker kind of person. I could eat dozens of those things.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Egg rolls are so good @_@ I want some now. Potstickers are also good, love those things.

Serious chinese food craving incoming

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Had me some orange chikins last night so I think I'm good on teh Chyneeze foods until there's some teriyaki beef nearby.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
We get most of our activity at night.

We really should call this The Nightclub

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
"Is bored out of my skull."

Here's a random song just because I'm feelin generous. You can lynch me l8r.

Nightclub eh? Me likes teh sound of dat.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Wow, we really will make it to 10,000 posts. c:

I just noticed this earlier
2ahiqli.jpg

It'd be better if the second one's most recent poster was Derozio, though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Derodero better have named his son after me.

In other news, I just saw The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Omg, sooooo gooooood.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I still think it's amusing, though. Specifically if you don't read who the last posters are. {:

I figured there was a good chance, but it won't be closed until the 21st- it would be freakish for us not to hit 10,000. I wonder if Elendil will be around to get the 10,000th post; he already has claimed it.

Edit:
@Dipu
I don't know what that is. x; I think I've heard of it, but can't quite grasp anything but the fact that it's a movie. I think. >_>
Haha, so would that be Dipu, or your real name?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I call dibbs on the 10,000 post, by the way.

It is! It's also a book, too. You should watch it Jess, it's really good. And Dipu, of course. Or if you're my friends Dupi/Doopy.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Perhaps I'll look into it sometime.
Haha, did someone first call you that accidentally (switching the 'I' and 'U' while trying to say 'Dipu')?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back