• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Games I'm Horrible At

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
I seriously felt your pain watching your last video, since it reminded me of playing Pocky and Rocky. XD; At least Contra seems some what more easier though, haha.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I seriously felt your pain watching your last video, since it reminded me of playing Pocky and Rocky. XD; At least Contra seems some what more easier though, haha.

Oh god I can definitely relate. I literally could not see half of the bullets flying at me. D:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
You need to do a nuzlocke run with commentary youaman, you're too awesome for anything less.

Yuoaman

Years
You know, if you're going to do hard games like Contra, you may as well go all the way and try I Wanna Be The Guy, or Kaizo Super Mario World. Those two are to LP'ing like a Dalek is to extermination.

...you have access to my computer?

Also the audio is kind of quiet on this update... which may be a good thing...

Let's Play Games I'm Horrible At - 4 - Superman 64 - Why?

Kholdy

I LP, and not much else.
Years
Ah man, I can't believe you did Superman 64. I myself managed to finish the whole first stage before giving up. Fell through floors quite a few times too, among other shenanigans. And every time the game glitches out and tosses you out of bounds, you're screwed and have to redo the ring section... :(

Yuoaman

Years
Ah man, I can't believe you did Superman 64. I myself managed to finish the whole first stage before giving up. Fell through floors quite a few times too, among other shenanigans. And every time the game glitches out and tosses you out of bounds, you're screwed and have to redo the ring section... :(

Ugh, yeah that game was so bad. Like so bad. D:

Guren

Troll
Years
Dude, you're hilarious XD You're so quoteable, too. "You can't have a mission before your first mission. MAN!" I'm really enjoying these. Good job :D

Yuoaman

Years
Double posting because I haven't mastered time Travel:

Let's Play Games I'm Horrible At - #5 - I don't even know how this can exist.

Yeah, I didn't realize it would be THIS bad. I thought that maybe I could figure out the secret to that second room but nope.

Edited to add: I just noticed the image that shows for the video before playing... fairly indicative of the entire experience really.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
This is great! I suggest you play some of the the upper levels of eversion.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
Years
Do a LP of Story of Eastern Wonderland, and Highly Responsive to Prayers.

Oh, and finish it off with Subterranean Animism.

I'll collect your bloody tears when you're done.

Back