• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I forget about your horrible watching list. My autism only lets me have a few things on mine at most.

Edit - I just had a look. 25 shows. RIP in peace, Pokey.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

It makes me a little sad to see shows like NHK! and Alcohol Addicted, Female Slapping, Loli Stealing Electric Batman stalling when the worst show known to man is up to date. ;____;

I dropped SAO at 23 of 25 because I know the incoming boss fight would make my stomach crawl.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

That's because I make sure to be up to date on airing shows. I'm like the opposite of you laplap. :D

Also, what boss fight hahaha. All we got was an attempted rape scene and Gary Sue completely disembodying the antagonist and stabbing him through the face with a giant sword through the power of deus ex machina. Wasn't even a fight.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Why didn't he just ban him from the server? FFS he's conducting some stupid experiment about mind control you think he'd manage that. LELIFORGOTWHY guy was more well thought out than him.

Pani Poni Dash and Negima are a rare couple of SHAFT shows I'm yet to watch. Undoubtedly will at some point.

I'm glad next season looks awful for toons. More shrinking backlog. <3

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Banning him is sort of hard when he's the admin, I guess.

Kirito did however use some sort of super account given to him by LELIFORGOTWHY guy's ghost (apparently Kirito likes him again now for some reason) to strip his admin...ness, reduce him to lvl one, remove all pain limiters and, you know, stab him through the face.
Because killing him in a game and causing him pain > actually solving any problems.

Next season I'm looking forward too. Few shows to watch, and those that look watchable look really interesting.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years

Been years since I watched Karin but I'm pretty sure I enjoyed it. Hadn't heard of the other one but it doesn't look like something I'd pick up tbh.

I loved Karin and i tried my hardest to look for the message in every episode. I think if they didn't try and make the last episode the same time as the other episodes and extended it a bit it wouldave been a little better.
In other news.

Hows the afterlife everyone? 274

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

lel electronic music could be made by 5 yeaolds. DUBSTEP IS WHAT WE CALLED DIAL UP INTERNET SOUNDS BACK IN MY DAY, XDXDXDDXdddXDx

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Because it's not like music can be hard to make or anything (playing games and screaming like a kid, now that's the work of a professional).
I'm all right with dubstep. Not fond of Skrillex, but then again I don't know if you can really classify his works as dubstep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back