• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

+ the PokéCommunicators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I don't usually access PC from anything except for my computer unless I'm out and about, and then I will use either my ipod or vita but I really prefer not to because it just doesn't really work all that well, especially since vita refreshes pc like every five minutes.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I agree that it's pretty hard to navigate via phone, because of the small screen, and having to type posts with only your thumbs it's...pretty hard. xD Tablet is fine as long as I have a keyboard connected. So, I'm mostly on computer. I'm on tablet and phone while I'm traveling.

*mod post*

I'd like to inform that this club is now a featured club!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Writing posts from small-screen devices take a lot of extra time, which I don't exactly like. Aside from that, it's all good, haha.

Thanks for featuring the club, Megan!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I wrote a blog entry (well, more like a guide), about PC pairings and such. And I kinda want to make this a thing, because I really like to write and tell people my experience here on PC. Guess I finally found use of the blog!~

Does anyone have an emblem they really really like, but can't achieve it due to certain circumstances? Which one is it and why? An example would be the Knight of Hyrule emblem, It's such a greeeeat emblem but I don't find myself achieving it because I don't play LoZ games (and I don't intend on doing so :( )

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm not really sure if there's any emblem that I would like to achieve, really. There are some great ones out there that I'm yet to get a hold of, but I'm not obsessed. Aside from event ones, all emblems that I currently have were given to me more or less randomly. Well, they were random at least to me, as I wound up receiving them without having any knowledge on what the requirements are beforehand.

I suppose there were a couple of emblems that I wanted when I'd first signed up here, which was years ago, but they don't exactly matter to me as they used to, so to speak.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Does anyone have an emblem they really really like, but can't achieve it due to certain circumstances? Which one is it and why?

Well, I don't really have any emblem I really want to get, other than the mod ego emblems haha. Don't ask me why, but I love collecting them, coz they make me feel special in their hearts and the like :3

Years
Does anyone have an emblem they really really like, but can't achieve it due to certain circumstances? Which one is it and why?
Both Digimon emblems, but the group is dead despite my attempts to somewhat keep it alive, and the other one is for the one-time only event that happened a month or 2 before i returned to PC.
Also the helper on Game Development section emblem, i prob will never get it cause i stopped being active there cause i don't have time to focus on Pokemon Essentials anymore(high school and stuff). Also i'm not really that good in Ruby(or scripting overall), someday maybe.
Oh and the gaming is my life, cause well it is.
I also still haven't some emblems for the GT11 (Skype and Movie watching as far as i know, maybe some other), but they don't really show any accomplishment so w/e.

Last edited:
Years
Not really anything notable, although I'll be on the same boat as Gunner and say I want to collect more mod ego emblems. I feel like I don't have enough and they seem way harder to earn than you think.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Have to agree; ego ones are sort of fun to be receiving. I've got one of my own, personally don't give it away that often (same applies for almost every other emblem). It's not because I don't want to, but more due to how much of a hassle it could be at times; it takes a decent amount of time to load emblems page in control panel, since there are so many out there, and takes even longer when it comes to searching, making sure that you're not mis-clicking and giving away something else, and so forth.

Had no idea that you were in our GT chat, Discord, haha. Don't worry; I'll give you your Skype emblem soon. Sorry for forgetting!

Years
Had no idea that you were in our GT chat, Discord, haha. Don't worry; I'll give you your Skype emblem soon. Sorry for forgetting!

It's okay, i'm not as obsessed with emblems as i was at the time of GT hehe. I saw some other people didn't get it either so i just assumed it was never given out.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Do you guys access PC in other devices like iPad/tablet or mobile phone? I have a few times, but I very seldom go on PC with my iPhone or iPad. XD

Does anyone have an emblem they really really like, but can't achieve it due to certain circumstances? Which one is it and why? There's so many of them that I can't name just one of them. D: I think one would probably be the gender bender one since I haven't gotten it yet either. I don't really get many emblems either, which makes me sad when I see people with a dozen of them. :( I do like the gender bender one because it's exactly what I'm doing... gender bending. XD

I also forgot to mention that I tried getting this emblem during my Loki obsession:

#1 Fan
The self proclaimed number one fan of _____. My god, you're obsessed!

But I never got it. :(

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
It's gonna take time for staff to realize that you are "liek ttly obsessed" with Loki. Give yourself more time and don't "push" it. :D

I've been wanting to collect every single ego emblem out there, but it won't be an easy task. xD There's one emblem that I want so much and I want to "deserve" that emblem. It's called the Level Up emblem. It's an emblem that lets you know that you have surpassed your noob days and have become a better member. I think my PC life would be complete if I had that emblem. xD

Salzorrah

Years
Oh god, #1 Fan pls #ttlyobsessedwithnepeta

and Level Up pls :( I also wished I received that Color-Coordinated emblem when I first received Supporterships :3

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I really wished I had gotten the Gem Against Granite emblem but I never really posted in the first few months of me joining PC so it's not surprise I didn't get it. :( Also, I really like the Legend of Zelda emblem <3

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Speaking of emblems, if you were to create an emblem yourself, how would it be? Would it be section-specific, or for something else? What would its title and description be? How would you imagine its image to look, and which members would you probably like to give this to when it initially gets added?

Let's be creative, everyone!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I created many emblems in the past, but I always wanted to make one for Grass-Type lovers. For people like myself who appreciate grass-types as much as I do. It's rare to find someone who likes grass-types, because they have the most weakness and such. But no matter what, I still love every single one of them.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
If Pokémon Clubs allowed owners to do things like that, I'd make a similar emblem, had any of my clubs continued being active (right now, unfortunately, all three of them are dead). First and foremost would be a Victini one, which would be sent to all members that keep themselves active and constantly post around. I'd likely call it Shooting Star, and its image would consist of Victini making some pose.

Second one would be for my May fan-club; its title would be Contest Activist, and picture would probably be May inside a contest-center from an episode of Advanced Generation season of anime. Aside from these two, I'm not exactly sure what else I would make... maybe something for Pokémon Gaming Central, so that it'd help motivating regulars to keep themselves posting (which would result in them finally getting a hold of this emblem). As for name and image, I'll have to think about them a bit more.

Salzorrah

Years
I created a club emblem for the Filipino club. So sad it died :( I've also made some GT emblems, but not sure if those have been given out or so.

But if I were to create new emblems, I'm pretty sure they would go with my clubs. One would be for the Avatar club, named Be the Leaf and just have an image of Meelo swaying like a leaf. Another would be for the Minecraft fanclub, and it would have a block as the image, and name it New Minecraft Update.

And if PoC allowed emblems, I would make one for the Mega Evolution fanclub. I haven't got any thoughts on what would it look like :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I created a club emblem for the Filipino club. So sad it died :( I've also made some GT emblems, but not sure if those have been given out or so.

But if I were to create new emblems, I'm pretty sure they would go with my clubs. One would be for the Avatar club, named Be the Leaf and just have an image of Meelo swaying like a leaf. Another would be for the Minecraft fanclub, and it would have a block as the image, and name it New Minecraft Update.

And if PoC allowed emblems, I would make one for the Mega Evolution fanclub. I haven't got any thoughts on what would it look like :3

Someone should suggest that to Wicked!

Also, Gunner...you can revive your Filipino club when you have the time. That emblem is still there just in case you or someone else remakes that club.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Username: Symbiosis

Reason for Joining the Club: I am a very dedicated and supportive PC member. I would like to be apart of the community itself more though.

If you had a chance to rewind time in PC's history, where would you go?
I would go back to the first year I joined. While I got into a lot of trouble my first year I had a lot of friends and had many people to talk to daily. now a days I feel alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back