• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I've found that few people really care what you're wearing unless they recognize it tbh. Like I mean I have two friends that enjoy my shirts and my brothers do but nobody else cares. I do explain X-Ray & Vav to family members sometimes tho because they're like "wait what superhero is that".

oh my god plow plow nose
ryan's station wagons
lindsay (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・
TEAM SAME DESK YAY
gavin & ryan's second underwater duel lmao

gosh that was a gem haha. about Frogger or King of the Mountain-level for a TTD. :D looks like Lindsay is starting to come into things a bit more and that's lovely she's awesome <3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Yeah Lindsay definitely brings a charm to some of those Let's Plays (except for Creeper Soccer...). It's funny seeing the banter between her and Michael, basically telling each other to "f off" haha xD

That underwater duel just made me think, they could totally do that as a Things To Do or maybe even a Let's Play if they add onto it. You have to fight other people underwater and monitor your air supply as well, just making everything so chaotic and hectic - sounds like the perfect combination for a good video in my opinion.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
So how about my theme today's Minecraft LP?

Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
It took me awhile to get that was the AH crew but now that I see it I'm nerding over here haha [:

Spoiler:

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
It took me awhile to get that was the AH crew but now that I see it I'm nerding over here haha [:

Spoiler:

This is practically my feelings on the let's play. It wasn't very interesting, and they all sounded incredibly bored. Aside from a few funny moments, of course.

Also Aquacorde, I absolutely <3 your theme.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
aw ty <33 I'm going to keep this for a long time man doing all the links and css and all was such a hassle lmao /lazy

On March 21st's game night (just came out as sponsor content lol) they admitted that this week's Minecraft was not real great, the next one would be better, all of the TTDs for like three months would be fantastic, and the next batch of GTAs would be great. So I'm not too worried about this filler content haha.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Are you a sponsor for Rooster Teeth? If so - just curious because I'm not myself - is the exclusive perks worth it, whatever they may be?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah, I am! Umm, they're starting to do more Sponsor-only/Sponsor-first content. Like Patrick's Quick Draw series and the AH Game Night stuff and livestreams and just extra things. And things in advance- when Let's Plays are uploaded earlier they go live for sponsors immediately and then out to the public later. I'd say that $20/year is worth that, cause like, it's not a lot and you get some stuff and you help them out a bit.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
$20 a year? Wow, that's a bargain. Maybe I'll sign up for it, it's pretty cheap.

Annnnnnd here's the video of the night, as it's been forever since we've gotten one of these: Immersion!:D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
SO GOOD OMG.

I love that RT goes all-out for the anniversary. <33 Look at everything we've gotten today aw. <33 Looks like Immersion's back on an every-other week schedule from here on out, yay! I love what they did for this one tbh and how they did it like holy crap that was cool and ofc hilarious like. Michael falling in the damn hole every time I can't.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Woah wait, back it up. An Immersion every other week?! My god...has the world flipped upside down? That's actually really awesome to hear, although quite surprising to be honest.

Michael falling in the hole so many times was incredibly funny, but even funnier I thought was Gavin's stupid run xD I don't think I've seen anyone run that way before haha

Also, did you see this? Came out today in the Rooster Teeth store, and I think I might actually consider getting it.

fake_ah_crew_large.JPG

http://store.roosterteeth.com/products/achievement-hunter-fake-ah-crew-poster-24-x-36

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I'm absolutely amazed by how awesome this episode of immersion was. I'm so glad they're continuing the series.

Also, RvB is looking awesome, as always.

And since its the anniversary, I have a question.

When and how did you discover roosterteeth?

And that poster is fricken sweet!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Hmm...that's a good question. I honestly don't remember why I started watching Rooster Teeth, but I remember it was around the same time that Ray joined the company, so mid-2012? It was shortly before they started Minecraft, I remember that. Do you remember when/why you joined?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
"Immersion Season 2 is now underway! After a long break from their Simulation Racer episode, our Lab Rats, Michael and Gavin, are back to test whether or not having Split Screen vision actually comes in handy in combat.

New episodes will premiere every 2 weeks on RoosterTeeth.com!"

So yeah. :D Gavin actually runs kind of like my brother when he's being silly haha. And I'm totally buying that poster holy ♥♥♥♥.

Umm, I found RT through tumblr back when the first Rage Quit: Surgeon Sim was going around. So around Feb 2013? I'm a new-ish fan compared to a lot of people. But I watched that, thought it was great, but didn't really get into the "Michael yells at games" aspect. So I poked around looking for the guys playing games I knew about. I found the Minecraft series and watched every ep of that, then branched off into other AH stuff a little. Then the podcast, where they kept talking about RvB and RWBY so I figured I should figure out what those were. RWBY was just in trailer stage at that point so that was easy, but RvB was A Whole Thing. But it was amazing and I love everything RT does now and wow.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
OH YEAH, Aquacorde thank you! You sparked my memory with your post [:

It was through Rage Quit that I had discovered Rooster Teeth; it was the Trials HD one that made me discover them. It's really strange comparing Rage Quit then to Rage Quit now, considering Michael has really cooled off since his glory days.

Spoiler:

The amount of material that Rooster Teeth makes is absolutely staggering. Across 6 different channels - Rooster Teeth, Lets Play, Game Fails, The Know, AH Community Vids, and technically Slow Mo Guys - it really is impressive. Cheers to hopefully them continuing they're run and never stopping at bringing the laughs.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh gosh every time I listen to Michael before maybe mid-2012 I'm always amazed at how pronounced his accent is. xD

RT really is an inspiration. What they do and how they've accomplished so much and how they've grown is just amazing and beautiful and wow. <33

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
Years
Dang, sometimes I don't like to be so off in timezones.

I was really happy that immersion now is finally back, I still remeber how hard I laughed at the previous one. And this one was really cool, I laughed too much at the way Gavin ran away all the time, Michaels hole misadventures... and then.. in the last act, the finger goes up from Gavin.. in slow-mo! (Had to make that joke hehehehe) Hope the next one keeps it up.

Then I found Roosterteeth? I think it was in the beginning of 2013.. On a Podcast I listened to someone mentioned "The guy who does those Rage Quit videos on youtube" And I looked up Rage Quit, and bam.. instantly became a fan :3 Even though I sticked more to Achievement Hunter videos than Roosterteeth, like in all this time I have yet to watch any RvB episode.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I don't know about you guys, but I feel like Michael has become really passive in recent months with his Rage Quits. Yeah he still rages, but it's not quite the same as when he first started off. Do y'all have a favorite Rage Quit? My personal favorite has always been the "No Luca No" video; instant classic when he tells the cat to get off the table xD

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
Wow, all three of you found out about roosterteeth through rage quit? That's pretty awesome. I personally discovered them somewhere in the last two years. I was looking on memebase when I saw a .gif of Geoff replacing the gravel block that Ray/Gavin? was trying to mine.

I thought it was hilarious, looked up the video and got addicted.

Also, my favourite rage quit's are all three/four surgeon simulators.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
The Surgeon Simulator videos are absolutely amazing! I love how the developers of the game made an achievement after them, as well as an organ that they had to replace named after them (i.e. the Gavichal)

QxVq2yq.png

^ That was made after a comment Gavin made in the first Surgeon Simulator video; don't remember what part though unfortunately.

Back