• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

We fight! ~ The Dead or Alive Fan Club

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
Years

The DOA Fan Club

Introduction

Welcome to the Semi-Finals of the 5th Dead or Alive Tournament!(Not really)
This group is for Experts to Beginners on DOA, or maybe even people that just found out about DOA! Dead or Alive 5 also referred to as DOA5, is the fifth main versus-fighting installment in the Dead or Alive franchise. It was the first main title of the series to be released in seven years, following Dead or Alive 4 in 2005. It is the twelfth game in the series, overall. Dead or Alive 5 was developed and produced by Team Ninja for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.​

Rules

~ All PC rules apply.
~ Please, no fighting!
~ Keep Videos and Pictures in Spoilers.
~ Keep everything related to Dead or Alive.
~ Always have fun!​

Sign-Up!

Username:
Favorite character:
(List of characters to choose from:
Kasumi
Ayane
Hayate
Ryu Hayabusa
Helena Douglas
Christie
La Mariposa
Hitomi
Bayman
Kokoro
Jann Lee
Leifang
Tina Armstrong
Bass Armstrong
Zack
Eliot
Brad Wong
Rig
Mila
Gen Fu
Akira Yuki (Guest)
Sarah Bryant (Guest)
Pai Chan (Guest)
Alpha-152
Ein
Leon
Momiji
Rachel
Jacky Bryant (Guest)
Marie Rose
Phase-4
Nyotengu)
Why you joined:​

Member List

Kokoro ~ Kasumi

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I went ahead and fixed the CSS for you if that's okay with ya! You missed a couple semicolons and I also adjusted the height of the background image. Should be working now on your end. Anyways, Approved. Have fun!

Back