• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

■ ■ ■ the MINECRAFT fanclub ■ ■ ■

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

■ ■ ■ ■

the MINECRAFT fanclub

[alink id="minerules"]Rules[/alink id]
[alink id="minesign"]Sign Ups[/alink id]
[alink id="mineserver"]PokeCommunity Server[/alink id]
[alink id="mineplayers"]Players[/alink id]

Welcome to the Minecraft Fan Club! This is the place to talk about the revered sandbox game, whether it be the graphics, to the blocks, to the mobs, or whatever you want to talk about!

Minecraft was originally released in 2009, made by Markus Persson, or most known as Notch. It is a sandbox indie game, which all you do is play in a free roam world, building giant structures, fight mobs, defy physics, and enchant items, with only using pixelized blocks.

Believe it or not, this game is one of the most popular games out in the market. Just shows that you don't need fancy graphics to have a good time!

[a id]minerules[/a id]Rules

• Follow the PokeCommunity Rules and the Fan Clubs & Groups Rules.
  • Please note if you have a premium or cracked Minecraft account.
  • Discussion of future updates should be put in spoilers.
  • Have fun!

[a id]minesign[/a id]Sign Up

Name: Your PC Username.
Username: Your Minecraft Username.
Premium or Cracked?: If you bought or have someone buy for you Minecraft, choose Premium. If you just *cough*pirated*cough* got the game in different ways, choose Cracked.
Console Version: Are you playing the XBOX, PS, PC, Pocket, or Pi Edition?
Favorite Mob: Hostile, Neutral, or w/e

[a id]mineserver[/a id]PokeCommunity Server

We also have two dedicated PokeCommunity Minecraft Servers. One is Craftrum, which is hosted by Hiroshi Sotomura. This is mostly used in official events like the Get Together. The other one is Verdanturf, hosted by elheroeoscuro and the VG mods, which is currently the more public one. Unfortunately both of those servers are only available to PREMIUM users. To access Verdanturf and see more info on it, please go here!

[a id]mineplayers[/a id]Players

Leijon - gunnerpow [PC]
Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer - swiftdeere [PC]
Anna - eternallyanna [PC]
doge - thuglifebear [PC]
Endless - [XBOX]
Roaming Murkrow - Bruglar [PC]
Shiny Bunnelby - Grimmcrow [XBOX]

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
aaaand bumping this as well! If I played Minecraft I'd join in a heartbeat, but I don't have it. So, I'll be a witness! Approved~

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Name: Anna
Username: eternallyanna
Premium or Cracked?: Premium
Fav Mob: Sheepy

also you should add a q for platform like PC/XBOne/PS3 whatevs cause not everyone plays PC!

doge

???
Years
yaahh

Name: doge
Username: thuglifebear
Favorite Mob: Slime

Salzorrah

Years
Okay! Added everyone!

Name: Anna
Username: eternallyanna
Fav Mob: Sheepy

also you should add a q for platform like PC/XBOne/PS3 whatevs cause not everyone plays PC!

I also added the Console Version question too :3

Anyways, here's a topic to start off!

How did you get into Minecraft?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Uhhhh Achievement Hunter videos actually. Like they were playing and it looked fun so I got it after a month or so and then my friend hosted a server for a while and that was sorta fun but I was still noobish and couldn't really match everyone else's build levels so I didn't do a lot on there. I looked into Craftrum a bit but it was like always down when I tried to join idk. And after that I would go on-and-off of playing on single player. Built a big town in a world and then left it for a while until my little brothers started wanting to play Minecraft with me? so would switch between survival and creative with all of them to build and play properly haha. But we could only really do that when I was at my dad's and that wasn't too often. After a while GT happened, Craftrum opened up, got wayyy back into Minecraft haha.

oops thats my minecraft history actually o well

Years
I had always heard of it but not had a clue what it was. First time I saw it for real was my friend playing the pocket version demo on his phone (ironically he now hates minecraft) I downloaded the pocket demo, then the PC demo and ultimately decided to invest in the full PC game. I have had it for about two years but mostly played single player until recently I have been playing on servers (mostly PC's own).

doge

???
Years
I got into minecraft when a friend introduced me to it and had me play on a cracked version with him. I really enjoyed it and after a year of playing on and off cracked mc and watching people play the actual game on youtube I decided to actually buy it! Kind of didn't use it much after that since I didn't have anyone to play with, but I'm starting to get back into it with the PC servers :p

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Name: Endless.
Premium or Cracked?: Premium.
Console Version: Yes, I've got the Xbox edition.
Favorite Mob: Neutral.

At first, I had no idea what it was. I did run into some articles on it in video game sites, but didn't exactly bother to check them, sadly. Then, Minecraft suddenly began to grow more popular in a forum I used to go--people were discussing it whenever they got the chance--and that definitely sparked interest in me. Although I didn't buy it soon after, I did manage to get a hold of about four to six months later, and as soon as I did, I began to enjoy it a ton, and would spend hours under the game every day. Now, I still play, but not as much as I used to, sadly. I'm going to try mods and such in my PC version, and hopefully, that should help bring my interest back up, even just a bit.

Years
Name: Roaming Murkrow
Username: Bruglar
Premium or Cracked?: Cracked, i plan on buying the real thing as soon as possible (mainly need to take care of some high school stuff first)
Console Version: PC
Favorite Mob: Creeper

2 classmates gave me a cracked version cause they wanted me to play it on the server they were on(which supported cracked Minecraft versions). Sadly the fact that i knew absolutely nothing about the game and all the constant griefing turned me off for the most part. When i got bored enough i decided to play single player and it was way more fun that multiplayer, till i learned what everything in Minecraft does so i don't have the thrills of discovering new stuff anymore. Aside from trying mods, i really don't play Minecraft anymore, hopefully when i buy Minecraft and join the PC server that will change.

Salzorrah

Years
Welcome guys! I'll add you shortly but first here's another topic to ponder on!

Since 1.8 is FINALLY coming out this Tuesday, what are your thoughts about it? Do you think that they should have added more stuff, was the wait worth the while, what features you can't wait to get on to?

Discuss!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm excited for things to reflect the color of wood they were made of :D Also rabbits. But for the most part I know nothing about 1.8 oops.

doge

???
Years
I think the new stone blocks added to the game are pretty cool! Also the new ocean monuments are really cool, but really tough to get into, I was getting my butt kicked earlier by guardians haha. Although 1.8 does seems to be laggy for some reason, or maybe it's just me.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I don't actually know if it's laggy af or it just seems that way without OptiFine. Either way I've been having a time of it in Verdanturf. Weirdly, not too laggy chilling with my forty sheep next to my bunny farm (bunnies!!!!!) but way more laggy just hanging out in my tree farm. Not to the point where anything's unplayable yet, but frustrating and makes me wary of leaving zones I know are safe.

So what I'm saying is I haven't actually done much beyond woodcraft, bunnies, and banners. Banners are fun but boy I'm very, very sure we'll be seeing some ugly-ass things around. Oh wait that's right not a fan of enchantment stuff. :( Don't like that it costs me lapis. And don't like that it's harder to level; I have a hard enough time with that. :P

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
Years
Ooh.

Name: Shiny Bunnelby
Username: Grimmcrow
Console Version: Xbox 360 Edition. My PC is pretty junked up, so I am investing in a nice laptop. So, my username is my 360 Gamertag.
Favorite Mob: Ocelot. Awh <3

How I got into Minecraft is pretty sentimental to me. It was almost four years ago and a best friend of mine was obsessed with getting me into Minecraft. I eventually did and we played pretty frequently. Just the two of us. We built all sorts of things and had a blast. He passed away on May 13th, 2011 from an experimental drug overdose (it wasn't mixed properly). He had a massive seizure and was in a coma for a week before he was taken off life support. Every time I hear "Wet Hands" from that game's soundtrack, I cry. Minecraft was his favorite thing and he would have been blown away if he saw it become so popular and with a console edition. I miss him.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
Welcome to the club guys! Already updated the list ^^

So, guys, Minecraft has been known to be a building game of some sorts.

Have you built something amazing in the game yet? A Mob Trap, a City, a Mansion, a Mall? Did you do it in Survival or Creative?

Discuss!

Years
Have you built something amazing in the game yet? A Mob Trap, a City, a Mansion, a Mall? Did you do it in Survival or Creative?

I once built a massive automated wheat farm and a a underground rail system to supply it and to deliver the goods farmed there. That was in creative.
Most of my survival projects have large rail networks.

Back