• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fairy Tail~ (OOC+SU)[T]

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Yea Heretostay had it right but I'll just call you Chuckles lol. Though, I think I've changed my mind again. I'll stay in Fairy Tail because the idea of being in another guild, all by myself, is disappointing lol.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Actually, I must agree with Yamagi. I'mma join Fairy Tail, unless someone would like to be in a different guild with me. Doesn't have to be a specific one.

My SU will be finished tomorrow, for all those whom it concerns. Chuckles

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Once we get more people it should be more diverse, that is unless they also decide to be in Fairy Tail. Lol. I might change my Guild depending on the overall decision.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Cool, I have finished the bestiary, it took about 3 hours but I did it!

Okay Nate what do you mean icon?

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Alright, my long-awaited (or not) SU is finally here!

EmilTitle.png

Name: Remil Castenier

Magic Type:
-Sword Magic
-Light Magic
-Dark Magic

History: As an infant, Remil was stolen from his family by evil magicians. They used him as part of a dark ritual, which would have ended the baby's life it the ritual hadn't been interrupted by magicians from the Fairy Tale guild. They scared away or killed the evil magicians and rescued the baby. An older man named Grant Castenier raised the child as his own, as he and his wife lacked children. They gave him the name of Remil.

However, from early childhood it was obvious that the child was different. He had been tainted by the darkness of the ritual, and that darkness manifested itself frequently. Early in his life, the boy would enter rages that no one except his foster father could rouse him from. Grant Castenier was a master of Light magic, and from an early age tutored Remil in his craft, hoping to counteract the darkness. He was successful, to a point, but mostly the conflicting internal magic caused him split into two personalities. His childhood rages solidified into an entity that wielded dark magic almost exclusively, and was quite proficient at it.

His other personality continued to use the Light magic taught to him by his foster father. The Dark Remil (as it was labeled) came into being infrequently, mostly during stressful events or combat. The only way to tell if he is Dark Remil is if his eyes are red. While not enjoying it, Light Remil has found that he can wield Darkness magic, but doesn't enjoy doing so. He learned Sword Magic at around 12 years of age, and he is moderately proficient at the art.

Personality: Light Remil is kind, soft spoken, and shy. He is like by most everyone, but has a hard time making friends because of his shyness. He generally dislikes combat, both because he is nervous of triggering Dark Remil, and because he doesn't enjoy combat. Light Remil enjoys cooking and fishing, and is often praised for his culinary skills.

Dark Remil is harsh, vengeful, fiercely loyal, and cynical. He realizes that no one likes when he is around, and because of this he views the world very cynically. He revels in combat, and enjoys nothing more than crushing his enemies underfoot. It should be noted that Dark Remil is not evil by default. He and Light Remil have the same loyalties, as well as viewing the same people as friends. They remember what transpired when the other was dominant, though can't have conversations as such. (As far as anyone, including themselves know.)
Code: Snow Fairy
Guild: Fairy Tale, unless we want to do some guild rearranging
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
@YellowGardevoir: Nice looking character. Light Magic and Dark Magic is a pretty bad combination. I feel like Im in danger all of a sudden lol.

@Chuckles: I was talking about the small Fairy Tail icon at the end of its name in your app.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
@Yamagi Sosuke: Hey, I'm sure it won't be a problem. Just make sure to get on Remil's good side!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
@YellowGardevoir: Nice looking character. Light Magic and Dark Magic is a pretty bad combination. I feel like Im in danger all of a sudden lol.

@Chuckles: I was talking about the small Fairy Tail icon at the end of its name in your app.

I found it on the Fairy Tail wikia, it appears in their information area.
\
also @YG Accepted :D

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Are there still slots open? If so, how many? The reason I ask is because me and my friend were wanting to to reserve spots. We already know that we would be in Sabertooth, but my buddy wants to be a rather strong individual (he said BA, but I translated it as really strong). We were also wondering if players could have antagonistic roles, kinda like how Sabertooth was in the manga.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Are there still slots open? If so, how many? The reason I ask is because me and my friend were wanting to to reserve spots. We already know that we would be in Sabertooth, but my buddy wants to be a rather strong individual (he said BA, but I translated it as really strong). We were also wondering if players could have antagonistic roles, kinda like how Sabertooth was in the manga.

Yeah spots are always open, you can have antagonistic roles since guilds have rivalries and what not so you can be viewed as an antagonist from one point of view though you will need to play protagonist roles when the time arises.

Colony

Years
Also, when is this taking place cannonically? The only reason I ask is because of how it affects Sabertooth (specifically in regards to their guild leader).

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Also, when is this taking place cannonically? The only reason I ask is because of how it affects Sabertooth (specifically in regards to their guild leader).

good question, roughly around the start of the anime.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Try and stay away from black arts as they are illegal and if you have a dangerous magic then try not kill anyone

Colony

Years
I lied, this is the last question. Is the Law of Retrogression considered black arts? Even though it doesn't have any offensive uses.

YellowGardevoir

Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Awesome! Also, it seems my timezone is wildly different then most everyone else's in this RP. :D Except maybe Yamagi.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Me and Shekoa come from Australia and we goto the same school but his timezone is ruined he is gonna fox it tomoz, also shekoa sent me a message and says he will add a picture of his appearance tomoz and with some spiffy stuff he showed me it all so its ok

accepted

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Here's what I got so far have school so I'll finish it later. But this is going to be one mean little girl xD

images

Name: Ranina "Nina" West
Guild Mark Location:

Magic Type:
- Arc of Time
- Demon's eye
- Living Magic

Personality: 1 paragraph

History: 2 paragraphs

Code: Snow Fairy
Guild: Succubus Eye
50px-Succubus_Eye_Mark.png