• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would You Rather? [Revived]

Years
This game apparently died, so I'm going to bring it back! Anyways, this is the Would You Rather? game. Anyways, here are the rules, copied and pasted from the original thread.

Essentially you state a "would you rather" question and the person who posts next will answer that question, give their reasoning, and then ask their own "would you rather" question! Simple as that!

Example:

Poster 1: Would you rather live on Mars or establish a civilization of fish?

Poster 2: I'd rather establish a civilization of fish, because I don't like Martians! Would you rather operate a tank or pilot an airplane?

...And so on. Anyways, I will start.

Would you rather have your arms amputated or your legs?

Years
I would rather have my arm amputated cause then I wouldn't have to worry about this thing called "school". Would you rather cry for the rest of your life or sweat for the rest of your life?

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Sweat. I don't sweat much.

Would you rather be homeless or work 24/7?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Never eat dessert again, because I really need that diet.

Would you rather sit on an movable yet uncomfortable chair or on a immovable yet comfortable chair?

blue

gucci
Years
Probably an Immovable yet comfortable chair

Would you rather have the ability to turn invisible or the ability to fly freely?

Etherion

Would you rather have a million friends or a million dollars?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
A million friends, because I'm pretty it'll have the same effect as a million dollars.

Would you rather use a paper clip or a stapler?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Stapler, I can use a ton of 'em, cheaper.and smaller.

Would you rather have the only option to drink alcohol or soda for the rest of your life?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Worms, at least they're slow-moving and don't contaminate my food.

Would you rather write with a regular pencil or a mechanical pencil?

AquaMarine8

One less, one less problem~
Years
I'll go with the 50% chance of death tomorrow.

Would you rather be forced to watch Dr. Phil forever or Real Housewives of Orange County forever? xD

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Dr.Phil. At least his shows are entertaining, the other just seems like a bunch of goldigger spoiled housewives =T

Death by mummification or scaphism?

Back