• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saronai's Dreamy Apricorn Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I usually make my ditto hold the destiny knot if I don't need its nature. I use to just hope for the IV at random that I needed, but I found that it actually went quicker if I found something with that nature that could breed with what I wanted out of the ditto...hang on, lemme explain by example.

My ditto is careful and my Fennekin is Timid but i want a modest baby. I find the first 3 IVs get bred in as females very quickly no matter what IVs I start with. So, I find something else the fennekin can breed with that's modest, such as a modest eevee. First girl with the correct ability becomes the new mother to breed with the ditto. She gets the everstone, the ditto gets the destiny knot. Then I just upgrade the parent everytime a female with the right specifications but better IVs hatches.

I'm not telling you that to say you have to do it that way for me by any means. You just mentioned you only recently got into breeding though so I thought my tip might help since I too started out by just hoping for a random nature and stubbornly refusing to take my destiny knot ditto out of the day care lol. There's a bit more day-care merry-go-round to my new method (and it probably costs me more pokedollars), but it's way faster most of the time and when I'm breeding, the less eggs I have to sort through, the better.

That is super helpful. I usually always have the ditto holding the destiny knot myself since the pokemon I breed generally have a good nature or I'm trying for a specific nature for later breeding purposes. I keep trying until I get one with the desired nature and then use that one holding an everstone to breed with the ditto holding the destiny knot. Usually this takes an hour or two; but after that every baby is going to have the correct nature guaranteed. I'll give your method a try though to see if it helps me speed up :)

What sort of pokeball is your skrelp in? I like the more specialized designs, so I usually pass if it's in a standard pokeball, great ball, or ultra ball.

Standard pokeball unfortunately.

Also, I'm guessing since you are offering up your Swablu in addition to the dratini, then you do want the careful ditto clone?

That's correct :)

I'll start your seviper tonight Oh, and if you're anything like me, if I'm breeding for someone and get an upgrade parent, I keep it for myself and use it to continue breeding them up what they want. To save you on breeding, I can send you back a clone of that upgrade and you can just send me back whatever spares you have, even if it's just "wonder trash."

That's exctly what I do too! If I breed a better parent (so let's say I was breeding using a 4IV Dratini) and I manage to get a 5IV one then I keep that one and use it for breeding and then keep on breeding it until I get what I want for the other person :)

I wanted a modest swablu upgrade for pixilated hyper voice as a mega (special attack move), but if your skrelp is in a luxury, premier, net, dive, or dusk ball I'll take one of it instead.

It's in a regular ball unfortunately; but I'll let you know if I get one in any of those balls you're looking for.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
That is super helpful. I usually always have the ditto holding the destiny knot myself since the pokemon I breed generally have a good nature or I'm trying for a specific nature for later breeding purposes. I keep trying until I get one with the desired nature and then use that one holding an everstone to breed with the ditto holding the destiny knot. Usually this takes an hour or two; but after that every baby is going to have the correct nature guaranteed. I'll give your method a try though to see if it helps me speed up :)

That's exctly what I do too! If I breed a better parent (so let's say I was breeding using a 4IV Dratini) and I manage to get a 5IV one then I keep that one and use it for breeding and then keep on breeding it until I get what I want for the other person :)

It's in a regular ball unfortunately; but I'll let you know if I get one in any of those balls you're looking for.

It's okay if you forget about the skrelp then (I have a horrible memory myself), I just was interested enough to take it instead of having you breed in a new nature to your swablu.

I'm going to bed soon and don't have your seviper yet, but I should have it tomorrow. No rush on your end still though. I have a loose policy of holding a poke for 2 months without communication to let me know the person is even still interested. I'm in no rush :)

So the ditto and seviper for the swablu and dratini :)

If you get a good replacement parent and want to quit breeding I'll just borrow it and clone it. On your end of things. If I get an upgraded seviper (all 6ivs), would you prefer a clone of that one, or just the guaranteed 4-5iv version?

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years

Hello! Your order is up and I have a few choices for you:

| 1,1 | Seviper (F) | Modest | Infiltrator | 31.31.09.31.31.31 | 1177 |
| 1,5 | Seviper (F) | Modest | Infiltrator | 31.31.08.31.31.31 | 0103 |
| 2,3 | Seviper (F) | Modest | Infiltrator | 31.09.31.31.31.31 | 3257 |
| 3,1 | Seviper (F) | Modest | Infiltrator | 23.31.31.31.31.31 | 0190 |
| 3,2 | Seviper (F) | Modest | Infiltrator | 31.31.31.31.10.31 | 3031 |
| 4,1 | Seviper (F) | Modest | Infiltrator | 31.31.31.27.31.31 | 1332 |
| 5,4 | Seviper (F) | Modest | Infiltrator | 31.11.31.31.31.31 | 3318 |

Bred modest even though the move pool is larger for the attack over special attack because apparently most people go for adamant/jolly so in competitive play this might trick an opponent to bring out something with souped up defense only to be less protected by special defense and the seviper's primary poison attacks. All are in dream balls with their HA.

Once you pick, both your seviper and ditto are ready for pickup whenever you're ready for trading :)

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 29, 2016
The only HA DB pokemon that I have that you don't is Numel, so how about a female HA DB numel for your Female HA DB Dratini? If you don't want to trade a dratini for it, then how about absol? I don't care about ivs, so you can just give me any spare female breedject with a HA, and DB.
TY!
IGN: James
FC: 0774-5330-4273
Pokes Requested Hidden Ability Dream Ball Dratini
Pokes Offered:
Pokemon - Numel
Nickname - Whatever nick. you want.
OT Name - James
Level - 1
Gender - Female
Pokeball - Dream Ball
Ability - Own Tempo (Hidden Ability)
IV Spread - I don't calculate IVs, nor do I know how
Brief History - I got the parent numel from a GTS giveaway, and this is it's daughter.

Last edited:

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
The only HA DB pokemon that I have that you don't is Numel, so how about a female HA DB numel for your Female HA DB Dratini? If you don't want to trade a dratini for it, then how about absol? I don't care about ivs, so you can just give me any spare female breedject with a HA, and DB.
TY!
IGN: James
FC: 0774-5330-4273
Pokes Requested Hidden Ability Dream Ball Dratini
Pokes Offered:
Pokemon - Numel
Nickname - Whatever nick. you want.
OT Name - James
Level - 1
Gender - Female
Pokeball - Dream Ball
Ability - Own Tempo (Hidden Ability)
IV Spread - I don't calculate IVs, nor do I know how
Brief History - I got the parent numel from a GTS giveaway, and this is it's daughter.

That sounds fine, but I won't be doing any extra breeding until after Valentine's day. If you don't mind a clone of my HA DB dratini I can get you that pretty easy? No nickname is necessary for the numel, she'll just be a parent in a long line when I get around to breeding her up in IVs and nature :)

Also, I apologize for how long it took me to respond. If you don't want a clone and are willing to wait until after Valentine's Day, I will breed her up then. Right now I'm working on some gift breeding for my son and husband.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 29, 2016
That sounds fine, but I won't be doing any extra breeding until after Valentine's day. If you don't mind a clone of my HA DB dratini I can get you that pretty easy? No nickname is necessary for the numel, she'll just be a parent in a long line when I get around to breeding her up in IVs and nature :)

Also, I apologize for how long it took me to respond. If you don't want a clone and are willing to wait until after Valentine's Day, I will breed her up then. Right now I'm working on some gift breeding for my son and husband.
It's okay! I'd be fine with a clone. TY!

applemonster

Forum Lurker...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
Are you interested in Safari balled pokemon?
I have an ived sunkern with modest nature.
I'm the OT (however I have started my game over)
I also have friend balled caterpie (modest)
And I recieved a teddiursa in a moon ball recently from wonder trade I can breed for you.

I am interested in your friend ball Weedle and Seel.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Are you interested in Safari balled pokemon?
I have an ived sunkern with modest nature.
I'm the OT (however I have started my game over)
I also have friend balled caterpie (modest)
And I recieved a teddiursa in a moon ball recently from wonder trade I can breed for you.

I am interested in your friend ball Weedle and Seel.

I won't begin breeding for orders until after the 15th this month, but I can clone my stock for you if you don't want to wait. The sunkern and caterpie sound fine, females please. Nothing needs to have a specific nature/IV spread bred into it unless you wanted yours bred up special.

applemonster

Forum Lurker...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 3, 2016
I won't begin breeding for orders until after the 15th this month, but I can clone my stock for you if you don't want to wait. The sunkern and caterpie sound fine, females please. Nothing needs to have a specific nature/IV spread bred into it unless you wanted yours bred up special.

I'm fine to wait. :)
Could I get both the Seel and Weedle Adamant natured females?
I currently have the Sunkern and Caterpie set at Modest with a few IVs.
Do you want different natures?
Cheers

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I'm fine to wait. :)
Could I get both the Seel and Weedle Adamant natured females?
I currently have the Sunkern and Caterpie set at Modest with a few IVs.
Do you want different natures?
Cheers

Nope, those nature's sound fine. Sorry about the wait time for replies ^^"

KCG

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Do you still have the legendary and event pokemon available?

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Hey!
Really interested in the HA Dream Ball Qwilfish, anything you like from here?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1De_YGVazy5ki16yeqknzLT8THVEkwJJGYv6au96mEyM/edit#gid=0

It is still under construction so there is more, let me know if you don't see anything you like :)

Sorry it took so long to respond, my computer was out of commission for awhile to look at my breeding lists. It's gonna take me a bit to catch up on my queue as well.

If you're still interested in the HA Dream Ball Qwilfish, I would love a female moon ball vulpix in exchange.

Do you still have the legendary and event pokemon available?

They are tucked safely away in my pokebank, but yes, I do still have them (plus a few unlisted available). Again, I apologize for taking so long to respond. Just got access back to my trading lists here.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2016
I would be very interested in your Manaphy.

IGN: Dean
FC: 5129-1372-8989
Pokes Requested: Manaphy
Pokes Offered:
Pokemon - Gible (Shiny)
Nickname - Tiana (nicknamable)
OT Name - Dean
Level - 1
Gender - Female
Pokeball - Poké Ball
Ability - Rough Skin
IV Spread - x/31/31/0/31/x (will happily level this up to identify the full IV Spread)
Brief History - Self-bred when trying to breed a competitive Garchomp. Has the Egg Move Rock Climb. Jolly Nature.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I would be very interested in your Manaphy.

IGN: Dean
FC: 5129-1372-8989
Pokes Requested: Manaphy
Pokes Offered:
Pokemon - Gible (Shiny)
Nickname - Tiana (nicknamable)
OT Name - Dean
Level - 1
Gender - Female
Pokeball - Poké Ball
Ability - Rough Skin
IV Spread - x/31/31/0/31/x (will happily level this up to identify the full IV Spread)
Brief History - Self-bred when trying to breed a competitive Garchomp. Has the Egg Move Rock Climb. Jolly Nature.

No need to further identify the IV spread. Could you name it Goblera please? Adding you to the queue now and will add your friend code in a few.

KCG

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Sorry it took so long to respond, my computer was out of commission for awhile to look at my breeding lists. It's gonna take me a bit to catch up on my queue as well.

If you're still interested in the HA Dream Ball Qwilfish, I would love a female moon ball vulpix in exchange.

They are tucked safely away in my pokebank, but yes, I do still have them (plus a few unlisted available). Again, I apologize for taking so long to respond. Just got access back to my trading lists here.
OK that good! i was wondering if i could get the Shiny Event dialga?
I have a Few shiny to trade for exchange like a Shiny Cobalion with nickname, and Shiny Kingdra ?
Would you trade for one of these guy?
i have some other shiny and even some hidden ability pokemon too if you don't like these.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I am still alive, sorry everyone. Life got super busy and I lost my game cartridge on top of it. I kept meaning to log in and actually communicate that to people, but I have pretty bad memory problems (chronic medical condition) that doesn't help very well. Sorry to everyone who was looking for something out of me. I might be back if I find my missing cartridge, but I have 0 motivation to play my OR game with all my favourite pokes still somewhere on my lost X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back