• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite Admin?

Who is your favorite Admin?

• Kwesi

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Steve

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Casey

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Abby

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Claire

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Zapchu

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Steve~ Nothing else to really say, he's just great.

NiNGi

Banned
Years
Grrrr why is only one vote allowed?? xD

My favourite Admins are ZAPPY(!), Claire and Abby, even though I voted for Zappy-chan because I'm a bit closer to her and she pwns a lot!! xD

Hey! Btw, why ishn't Andy up there? I wanted to vote for him!! ;_;

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
Years
I like Abby the most.She is somehow laways there when you need to lock a thread or some thing.

Blade

You don't understand me.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 7, 2015
I haven't been here long... Erm, Claire?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
I like Steve, and Abby. Steve keeps PC running and is kind, and Abby cool. =P

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2005
Well, I actually have two. ^^; I really like Claire and Abby. Claire, I've known since I joined PC, even before she became a mod/smod/admin. ^_____^ We've been awsome pals since then, I really enjoy her company. ^^

Abby ish so shweet! <3 We just recently became better acquainted with one another, and I'm sure we'll become great pals also!

~Kelsey

NiNGi

Banned
Years
*pokes DP*
Yeah Shteve ish actually very helpful but I don't really talk to him much because we don't really know each other... Though, he seems really kind to me ^.^

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Hmm...Steve doesnt Post around too Much and takes Care of PC a lot & Abby is our Golden Girl..
So if PC was the Human Body
Steve == Backbone
Abby == Internal Organs
Without both of them PC would'nt be going!!
My Next Fav Admin Powers member is "ANDY"..He's on top too.

Anacortes

absurdities..
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 9, 2010
I would choose Kwesi..just because..to me he stands out alot more than the other admins do..

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 16, 2009
Claire. I find her the most kindest and more known admin at PC. Besides,I don't really know the other admins....lol..I have no friends here besides AC.. :(

Back