• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Saronai's Dreamy Apricorn Boutique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Saronai's Dreamy Apricorn Boutique
Click on the sylveon to go to Fairy, her creator's, art thread.

Welcome!
pkmn_breeder_saronai_by_saronai-d8e110g.png

You are greeted by PKMN Breeder Saronai

In stock trades: CLOSED
Breeding: Temporarily closed with a few exceptions​

News Update 4/22/15: I am still alive, sorry everyone. Life got super busy and I lost my game cartridge on top of it. I kept meaning to log in and actually communicate that to people, but I have pretty bad memory problems (chronic medical condition) that doesn't help very well. Sorry to everyone who was looking for something out of me. I might be back if I find my missing cartridge, but I have 0 motivation to play my OR game with all my favourite pokes still somewhere on my lost X.

Current Projects: You are welcome to request rejects from my current projects and can trade whatever you like for them. The best rejects go first.
1. Valentine's day Love ball favourites (planned: Horsea, Dratini, and Budew)
2. IV bred Luxury HA fennekin
3. HA IV bred dream ball Budew and Horsea
4. IV bred friend ball larvitar

* What you'll find: Within this boutique you'll find, primarily, a variety of pokémon in rare dream and apricorn (love, fast, heavy, moon, friend, lure, and level) balls, guaranteed legit as they were caught (I don't own an AR or know how to work roms and cloning and all that) and bred by yours truly. Most dream ball pokémon will have their HA as well, but for your ease of viewing, I split off the ones who do not. The chance of breeding the HA true are 80% from what I read. So, if you don't like the hidden ability, I will attempt to fill a request for a babymon without it (but you must specify when you want an HA dreamball poke without the HA). % of females given as a heads-up on how long it might take to breed gender-specific orders.

I offer other pokémon as available and I do requests for natures, names, and 4+ IVs. Considering that you can breed your own for trading with a female, requests for females should come with an equal trade. I consider other rare ball females and cloned legal/legit specials/shinies as fair trades but lean toward generous and am willing to trade more than one female in a rare ball for certain specials or shinies, especially if you can rename them for me.

* Breeding parentage: I breed using a shiny, 6IV JPN ditto I got a clone of from a generous fellow breeder. It makes legit babies and passes the bank check so it is at least legal. If you have a problem with this, you may request legit parentage instead, but I cannot guarantee any max IVs in that case. IV breeding with the perfect ditto clone already takes a rather long time, having spent past games without it, I'm definitely in no hurry to meet that struggle again. Gotta make your trade very much worth my while if you want IV breeding with guaranteed legit parentage.

* Legitimacy and Legality and Returns: All my pokémon are guaranteed legit unless otherwise noted as legal. If, in the event that you find a legal trade with me is hacked (I don't have a hack checker), I will always take it back and either give yours back or a suitable, agreed upon substitute in the rare event that I no longer have it. I offer the same for my legit pokémon but there is absolutely no reason they should ever be flagged as hacked. If they are, your hack-checker is broken or something was entered wrong. Also, I may be hesitant to trade with you in the future, wondering if you simply cloned my legit work and made up an excuse to get your trade back. In short, if you ask to return a legit pokémon (the majority of what I offer), I will give it back, but I will be wary of further trading with you.

* Nicknames: Please, name request away! Far from being a bother, I LOVE giving pokémon nicknames. Ask me and I'll find one for you as well (or maybe provide a list of naming ideas). That's my big thing though, I'm a sucker for finding my pokémon the perfect nicknames. After all, I don't really like people calling me "Human" as though it's my name. I follow Hagrid's sage advice: "Yeah, well, he's gotta have a name, don't he?" If you can rename the ones you trade me (especially if I can't breed the trade for my own naming pleasure, such as a different-region scatterbug/vivillon), you will make me a very happy trader. Anything I hatch or breed for you may always be sent back to me for a rename if you change your mind or want to trade it to someone who wants the name changed. Just ask away!

* Never hurts to ask: If you want something on my list but don't have any pokemon I'm looking for, ask anyway, I may surprise you or have extra I haven't added to the shop yet that I'm willing to just give away.

* TSV hatching: I will hatch your shinies for free if they match the six codes I have access to. Mine: 2888 (X; IGN: Saronai) & 1940 (OR; IGN: Rena); My son: 0684 (Y; IGN: Michael bro) & 0279 (OR; IGN: Michael); My husband: 1727 (X; IGN: Doc) & 3546 (AS; IGN: . We cannot clone your shiny, but we will give it back. If you can clone it and don't mind, that would be awesome, otherwise, we're just happy to help out! I will also help you trade-evolve shinies (or normals for that matter) for free. As above with nicknames, don't be shy in asking, even if you need to trade it back because you changed your mind or want to trade it to someone who wants a specific nickname.

* Rules:

1. Be polite and courteous please.
2. Obvious pokécommunity rules such as no hacks apply.
3. Patience is a virtue. Please keep in mind your place in the queue. To help, I've decided to include a special section below detailing orders, in order, and the status of each, updated as soon as I have something worth updating about. Scroll to the bottom to check on yours.
4. Please keep breeding orders limited to three at a time, especially if requesting IVs and natures. Special circumstances may apply, especially if shinies are offered. You can always request more later.
5. I will make extra effort to meet at the time we decide on (and likely be available at least a half hour early). Please return this courtesy by being on time or leave me a PM on the forums about being late or rescheduling. I promise I am a patient person. I will likely wait for up to an hour after the meeting time. My time zone is EST with daylight savings. NY, USA.
6. I want to know the pokémon's history, even if that history is simply "I got it off wonder trade." If you're trading a clone or a pokémon subjected to the allowed AR codes, you must tell me. I also like stories. If the poke has an interesting, cool, or amusing story behind it, I'm all ears (whether it be true or roleplayed)!
7. About retrade limitations: I have none. You may send the pokemon you get from me wherever you like! As for retrading what I receive from you.... Well, I have a horrible memory and lose notes all the time. If I decide to make space by getting rid of what you gave me, I'm not likely to remember if you don't want me to retrade. So, if you don't want me retrading or potentially putting the pokémon I got from you on wonder trade, you should reconsider dealing with me. I keep a lot of what I'm given, but I just have a very poor memory (medical-level problem, taking notes on it won't help for very long). Also, I'm not likely to remember requests to not breed for trade what I receive. I don't mind sharing my shop stock with your shop, so please, if you mind my possibly breeding for others what you give me, reconsider trading with me.
8. If I made a mistake in your order, please tell me. Whether I got the name wrong, the gender, or mis-marked the IVs, gave it a nickname you don't like, etc. Fixing my mistake will become top priority. Just let me know!
9. Make me an offer, but if you want special extras that take time (such as leveling your scatterbug to a vivillon, breeding for a specific nature/IV set, etc.), please try and keep your offers roughly equivalent in effort. However, if you really want something I have and feel you've nothing equivalent, ask anyway. I love being generous, especially if I have the time or already have a bunch of breeding extras from a different project.

Fill in the blanks to start your trade:
IGN:
FC:
Pokes Requested (provide requested details such as gender, ability, IVs, etc):
Pokes Offered (for each please provide):
Pokemon - ?
Nickname - ?
OT Name - ?
Level - ?
Gender - ?
Pokeball - ?
Ability - ?
IV Spread - ?
Brief History - ?
--For history: Is it legit? Legal? Cloned? From wonder trade? Off the GTS? From someone else on pokecommunity (if so please provide the member name)?

We are still under construction. I plan for adding in all available and desired sprites in chunks.

Without further ado...

Pokémon in Stock

All pokémon are level 1 with Saronai ID no: 26264 as OT unless otherwise noted. Number in (parentheses) represents how many are in stock when more than one.

Bag_Dream_Ball_Sprite.png
Dream Ball

Spoiler:

Bag_Luxury_Ball_Sprite.png
Luxury Ball

Spoiler:

Bag_Premier_Ball_Sprite.png
Premier Ball
Spoiler:

Bag_Pok%C3%A9_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Great_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Ultra_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Repeat_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Timer_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Heal_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Quick_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Dusk_Ball_Sprite.png
Misc. Balls
Spoiler:

Events, Legends, and Shinies
Bag_Cherish_Ball_Sprite.png

Spoiler:

What I Can Breed

An IV guarantee note means that it will have at least that many max IVs, even if you didn't request IV breeding. If it has an IV guarantee, it may also come with a competitive nature via everstone breeding.

HA KB dream ball pokemon A - M
Spoiler:

HA KB dream ball pokemon N - Z
Spoiler:

HA KB Premier Ball
Spoiler:

HA KB Luxury Ball
Spoiler:

Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Heal_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Dusk_Ball_Sprite.png
HA KB Misc. Balls
Spoiler:

KB Dreamball
Spoiler:

Bag_Fast_Ball_Sprite.png
KB Fast Ball
Spoiler:

Bag_Friend_Ball_Sprite.png
KB Friend Ball
Spoiler:

Bag_Heavy_Ball_Sprite.png
KB Heavy Ball
Spoiler:

Bag_Level_Ball_Sprite.png
KB Level Ball
Spoiler:

Bag_Love_Ball_Sprite.png
KB Love Ball
Spoiler:

Bag_Lure_Ball_IV_Sprite.png
Bag_Lure_Ball_Sprite.png
KB Lure Ball
Spoiler:

Bag_Moon_Ball_Sprite.png
KB Moon Ball
Spoiler:

Bag_Safari_Ball_Sprite.png
KB Safari Ball
Spoiler:

Bag_Sport_Ball_Sprite.png
KB Sport Ball
Spoiler:

Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Heal_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Dusk_Ball_Sprite.png
KB Misc. Balls
Spoiler:

666-polar.gif
Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Net_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Heal_Ball_Sprite.png
Bag_Dusk_Ball_Sprite.png
664.gif

Polar Vivillon as Scatterbugs
Make us your one stop shop perfect polar vivillon place!
Competitive nature
IV bred
You choose the pokeball
You choose the nickname
You choose the gender
I will even level it to a vivillon if you like.
Would love a trade for your region with the same specifics.

What I Want​

Spoiler:

Thanks for browsing!

Breeding and Trades Queue
With Status Updates!
Hm...there seems to be a line!
There are currently 9 people ahead of you. 5 orders ready for pickup​
Click the spoiler tag below for the status update on your order!
Spoiler:

10. You! Enter the queue?

PS: For those with signatures turned off...
Saronai's Trade Review Thread
Friend Code: 0232-9556-7140
Nature: Quirky
Safari Type: Steel
Pokémon Sprite Source
Pokéball Sprite Source
Sylveon Store Picture Source
PKMN Breeder Saronai Sprite Details

Last edited:

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
Hi, I have an Italian Qwilfish with the egg moves Sludge Bomb, Blizzard, and Surf that I got in a trade. I'd like to give it to you for free. Is that all right?

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Sure that's alright :) I haven't advanced enough as a pokémon breeder to understand how to juggle egg moves in quite yet, but he's more than welcome. Are you sure you didn't want to pick something from the dreamball list though? I mean, I do have to give you something back to get it anyway.

Adding your FC now.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
I just want to give it to you because your idea of a birthday gift is really nice. I never cared about pokeballs, and I'm not really sure Qwilfish is worth anything.

I will trade tomorrow because I must sleep now~

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I figured I'd already missed you for tonight, so that's okay. I'll be around tomorrow off and on all day, but mostly at night. I'll keep an eye out for ya. And thanks :D

And technically they're Christmas gifts. I'm still paying out my nose for the gifts I got them in World of Warcraft for their birthdays back in September (borrowed the gold from a friend for four mounts that were no longer going to be obtainable as of last month).

I'm just glad, since I don't have the money, that they both like virtual stuff enough that I can at least give them something nice. So, thanks for helping out. Setting up an HA KB dreamball ponyta for you anyway. She'll have pokérus. If you don't want her, just make someone very happy on wondertrade. :D

Sleep well!

PS I'll likely be around more about 13 hours from when I'm posting this (insomniac with disturbed sleep pattern right now).

matwe

Alo
Years
HA KB Luxury Ball
Spoiler:

Bag_Friend_Ball_Sprite.png
KB Friend Ball
Spoiler:

Bag_Love_Ball_Sprite.png
KB Love Ball
Spoiler:

Hi there.
IGN: MigiHigi
FC: 5129-2570-6165
Pokes I want: HA KB Luxury Ball - Basculin, Mareep, Togepi KB Friend Ball - Mareep, Poliwag, Magikarp KB Love Ball - Weedle (I want them female)

Pokes Offered: Fast Ball Pidgey, Love Ball Vulpix, Love Ball Cherubi, Friend Ball Weedle, DB HA Corsola, DB HA Shuckle, DB HA Oddish (all female, my OT, random nature, random ivs )

Timezone : GMT +4 w daylight saving.

Thanks. Lmk

Years
IGN: RedJ
FC: 1805-2947-4305
Pokes I want: HA Dream Ball Female Goldeen, Weedle, and Whismur
Pokes Offered: HA Dream Ball Female Lapras and Eevee

Offering the Eevee for two Pokemon because of its gender ratio. Both Pokemon will be bred by me, so I can give them a nickname if you want. I also have a Ditto for every Nature, so if you want either of them to have a specific Nature I can get that, too.

Years
IGN: Erin
FC: 1005-9703-207
Pokes I want: Dream HA Delibird, Spearow
Dream (non-HA) Plusle
Premier HA Glameow
Love Ball Weedle

Pokes Offered: Anything from my spreadsheet (here)
All will be female, bred by me and have a random set of natures/ivs unless requested otherwise.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Hello! All of you!

For all of the new orders, in general, I'm an insomniac (medical, not hyperbolic) and on a screwed up sleep pattern again. So, while I said EST, chances are I'll be sleeping (once again) like I'm from Japan.

I'm horrible with time zones though, so, if you please, when arranging a meeting time, just tell me what time it is when you're posting so I can do the math for when I should make the meeting :D

Also, if you need more time to breed your offers than I do to breed up your requests, don't worry at all about it. I'll still get your pokémon out in the order of requests received. My fill-by date is a restriction I place on myself, not my customers' offers.

Specifically, I address each of you after your quotes. Thank you for your orders!

Hi there.
IGN: MigiHigi
FC: 5129-2570-6165
Pokes I want: HA KB Luxury Ball - Basculin, Mareep, Togepi KB Friend Ball - Mareep, Poliwag, Magikarp KB Love Ball - Weedle (I want them female)

Pokes Offered: Fast Ball Pidgey, Love Ball Vulpix, Love Ball Cherubi, Friend Ball Weedle, DB HA Corsola, DB HA Shuckle, DB HA Oddish (all female, my OT, random nature, random ivs )

Timezone : GMT +4 w daylight saving.

Thanks. Lmk

Sounds like a deal. I have to breed up a new female of most of those, which I'll start doing here and expect to be finished with tonight, so they should all be ready by tomorrow (maybe even later tonight). I'll add your friend code for the interim.

Thank you too! You actually saved me a love ball vulpix trip in soul silver later (she's one I wanted).

IGN: RedJ
FC: 1805-2947-4305
Pokes I want: HA Dream Ball Female Goldeen, Weedle, and Whismur
Pokes Offered: HA Dream Ball Female Lapras and Eevee

Offering the Eevee for two Pokemon because of its gender ratio. Both Pokemon will be bred by me, so I can give them a nickname if you want. I also have a Ditto for every Nature, so if you want either of them to have a specific Nature I can get that, too.

Absolutely understood and no joking as soon as I saw what you wrote and that it had a dream ball eevee attached I said out loud. "You've definitely got yourself a ******* deal." hehe. You sure you don't want to pick another extra? I befriended so many eevees in the dream looking for a female and never got one. My husband and son both got dream eevees as well. Both male. So yeah, I definitely want her. I will love her and squish her and definitely not name her George. She does not need a specific nature as I will be eventually breeding her specifically for each type of eeveelution with 5+IVs.

I will be breeding up what I don't have (yet) from each order (in the orders placed) tonight. They may be ready later tonight, but they should definitely be ready tomorrow.

Adding your friend code as soon as I finish writing this post.

Thanks!

IGN: Erin
FC: 1005-9703-207
Pokes I want: Dream HA Delibird, Spearow
Dream (non-HA) Plusle
Premier HA Glameow
Love Ball Weedle

Pokes Offered: Anything from my spreadsheet (here)
All will be female, bred by me and have a random set of natures/ivs unless requested otherwise.

Sounds like a deal. May I have in exchange (as you said, all females)...
Dream HA Alomomola, Emolga, oh and Petilil! *dances*, Yanma
Dream (non-HA) Castform

Was trying to keep it even but I don't really want anything else on the non-HA side. Though I don't yet have a slakoth or koffing. I'd really like to also get another dream ball HA for the 5th exchange (the Alomomola I mentioned first, because I don't even have her in my pokédex yet), but if you feel this is unfair (I'm not entirely sure what the ranking is in rare ball preferences, being so new to active trading), then I'll exchange out the Dream HA Alomomola for either slakoth or koffing, don't care which :)

As with the two orders before you, I need to breed a few of these, which I will be doing in the order they were...well, ordered. I should likely be ready tomorrow, maybe even late tonight with yours.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
Sounds like a deal. May I have in exchange (as you said, all females)...
Dream HA Alomomola, Emolga, oh and Petilil! *dances*, Yanma
Dream (non-HA) Castform

Was trying to keep it even but I don't really want anything else on the non-HA side. Though I don't yet have a slakoth or koffing. I'd really like to also get another dream ball HA for the 5th exchange (the Alomomola up front, because I don't even have her in my pokédex yet), but if you feel this is unfair (I'm not entirely sure what the ranking is in rare ball preferences, being so new to active trading), then I'll exchange out the Dream HA Alomomola for either slakoth or koffing, don't care which :)

As with the two orders before you, I need to breed a few of these, which I will be doing in the order they were...well, ordered. I should likely be ready tomorrow, maybe even late tonight with yours.

Thanks!

There aren't any ranks when it comes to rare-ball trading with me, but everyone has their preferences. I don't mind trading hidden abilities + ball Pokémon for others without their hidden abilities as my main interest is the ball, and breeding for abilities is fun for me to do regardless. So no worries! I'll have all of them ready for you asap, and I'm normally on throughout the morning-afternoon hours of CST, but I'm also pretty random due to an inconsistent work schedule. I'm sure I'll catch you though! Thank you too.

matwe

Alo
Years
Sounds like a deal. I have to breed up a new female of most of those, which I'll start doing here and expect to be finished with tonight, so they should all be ready by tomorrow (maybe even later tonight). I'll add your friend code for the interim.

Thank you too! You actually saved me a love ball vulpix trip in soul silver later (she's one I wanted).

Thats great. I finished yours btw. For today, tomorrow, Thursday i'll be able to trade after 7pm.

Its 8.30am currently here. (My time posting)

Years
IGN: Victoria
FC: 1006-0591-1577
Pokes I want: Jirachi or Luxury Ball HA Togepi
Pokes Offered: Shiny Spinda (Level 52 / Tangled Feet / Legit, I caught it in my game / Not a clone / Ultra Ball / Female / Hasty / 31 IV in speed / Likes to run / Named Speckles but can rename)

I wasn't really sure which one to ask for since I want a Togepi but I need a Jirachi to finish my Dex. Would it be possible for a triple trade of some sort? Like Jirachi <-> Spinda and then Jirachi <-> Togepi?

IGN: Ann Marie
FC: 4940-6623-0531
Pokes I want: Dream Ball Buneary, Dream Ball Togepi, Dream Ball Aerodactyl, Dream Ball Anorith, Dream Ball Kangaskhan, Dream Ball Nidoran (female), Dream Ball Ralts, Dream Ball Sigilyph, Dream Ball Tirtouga (Hope it isn't too much to ask for)
Pokes Offered: PLENTY of HA Pokes, I noticed that a lot aren't on you list. I'll need time to breed them, of course.
Spoiler:
All were caught in the Friend Safari, except for the Dream Ball mons, which I got with the Dream Radar and a Trade, and Mudkip and Piplup, which I received through the GTS and Wondertrading.

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
Okay, I did not realize exactly how popular these pokémon would be! Thank you for your requests. Doing a round of quote and replies here. Starting with...

Matwe:
Thats great. I finished yours btw. For today, tomorrow, Thursday i'll be able to trade after 7pm.

Its 8.30am currently here. (My time posting)

I got stuck on the female togepi for quite awhile, but my cat snuggled my DS for luck and you finally got her (Seriously, bred soooooo many males, asked my cat for luck, next egg after she snuggles it hatches the female hehe)! Being the first, I am almost finished with your order. So will likely be ready for the 7pm (your time) trade tomorrow. That's about 11:30 am my time (as of this post it is 4:53am here--went back and edited the right time in after finishing the post). I may be sleeping, but I also have some errands to run in the morning as soon as stuff opens, so I may still be awake by then. If not, I'll likely not be around until 3pm my time, which would be 11pm your time.

I'm looking to beat the game soon after all this breeding anyhow (have a few IV specific orders to fill before I even got a trade shop opened), so I'll likely be on, though I may be doing dishes with my DS nearby when I am. Just ping me a nice so I can hear someone wants my attention :D.

I'm going to try and be conscious still by 7pm your time though because it's always easier for me to zombie through my day and fix my sleep schedule when I have something I need to accomplish at a specific time.

I will let you know if I'm about to drop where I stand before you get on though, so you aren't expecting me any moment. If I'm not on already at 7pm your time, shall we make the trade for 11pm your time instead?

As long as I'm still awake, I'll be ready for either time. I'm on your last poke request now and it's a 50-50 shot for gender and no HA chance to be concerned with (though you may be interested to know that her parentage is my red gyrados I caught only last week in Soul Silver).

IGN: Victoria
FC: 1006-0591-1577
Pokes I want: Jirachi or Luxury Ball HA Togepi
Pokes Offered: Shiny Spinda (Level 52 / Tangled Feet / Legit, I caught it in my game / Not a clone / Ultra

Ball / Female / Hasty / 31 IV in speed / Likes to run / Named Speckles but can rename)

I wasn't really sure which one to ask for since I want a Togepi but I need a Jirachi to finish my Dex. Would it be possible for a triple trade of some sort? Like Jirachi <-> Spinda and then Jirachi <-> Togepi?

That sounds absolutely fine to me (The suggested trade order). Also, I find the name Speckles is cute, so no need to rename :3 I don't have backup females of my luxury ball togetic yet, but you get the very next girl togepi. There is only a 12.7% chance to be a girl (so it takes longer to get the extras), 80% chance to inherit HA...unless you actually want a boy?

If so, I have your order now in spades hehe. Not that I'm trying to pawn the boys off on you. You're giving me a legit shiny, I'm definitely willing to breed you up another girl for that :) (especially so you can maybe IV breed her later if you want or do some trading of your own with her eggs) Did you want a specific name, or are you just gonna use her for breeding?

I'll add your FC as soon as I finish writing these responses.

IGN: Ann Marie
FC: 4940-6623-0531
Pokes I want: Dream Ball Buneary, Dream Ball Togepi, Dream Ball Aerodactyl, Dream Ball Anorith, Dream Ball Kangaskhan, Dream Ball Nidoran (female), Dream Ball Ralts, Dream Ball Sigilyph, Dream Ball Tirtouga (Hope it isn't too much to ask for)
Pokes Offered: PLENTY of HA Pokes, I noticed that a lot aren't on you list. I'll need time to breed them, of course.
Spoiler:
All were caught in the Friend Safari, except for the Dream Ball mons, which I got with the Dream Radar and a Trade, and Mudkip and Piplup, which I received through the GTS and Wondertrading.

Hello again, Ann! Always happy to do another trade. Looks like I'm gonna need some time to breed yours as well anyhow. When I opened this boutique I thought I'd get a customer here or there, maybe one a week. I'm pleasantly surprised by all the visitors though! Gonna have to update my fill-by info in the original post though now just in case it keeps up with this speed!

Do you care if/what I name your requests? Also, do you need them all to be lvl 1? I got an extra dreamball Togepi female from the dream sitting in my bank right now. One is lvl 14 (named Libby, cannot rename), the other is 10. I could give you one of them, or breed you a brand new. Your choice.

Also, since you have your own collections list going, I'm assuming you want all of these pokes as female?

My return request is for females of...
1. HA Luxury ball Fennekin, 2. HA Netball Scatterbug (out of curiosity, what vivillon will it become, does it have a name and/or can I rename it?), 3. HA Riolu in a luxury ball 4. HA Petilil in a luxury ball 5. HA Espurr in a luxury ball 6. HA Trapinch luxury ball 7. HA Eevee Repeat ball 8. Joltik in a net ball 9. HA Goomy Luxury ball

I only care about the name with the scatterbug if it's not polar. If I can have it renamed, the name I pick will depend entirely on what its pattern is. If you already nicknamed it, tell me what it is please, I might like to keep it :D

The rest of my requests I will be breeding IVs up for as soon as I beat the game, so I don't need nicknames for them. If these are okay exchange requests for you, then we are good to breed up and then discuss a meeting time :D

Last edited:
Years
IGN: Brenda
FC: 3582-9034-1513
Pokes I want: Dream Ball HA Poochyena, Dream Ball HA Skitty, Heavy Ball Lapras, Love Ball Miltank
Pokes Offered: I have various special pokeball pokemon in my shop..

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
IGN: Brenda
FC: 3582-9034-1513
Pokes I want: Dream Ball HA Poochyena, Dream Ball HA Skitty, Heavy Ball Lapras, Love Ball Miltank
Pokes Offered: I have various special pokeball pokemon in my shop..

Business is booming! Let me catch up on my quota and I'll get back to you on the return trades. I know you offered up the various special pokeball pokemon, but I'm curious. Are there any shinies at all you'd be willing to trade for all 4 (1 for 4) of the rare ball pokemon (I assume you want females) you ordered? If not, as I said, give me some time to catch up on order breeding and I'll take a closer look at your special pokeball pokemon.

Last edited:

Saronai

PKMN Breeder
Years
I added an order status section at the bottom of the original post in spoiler tags. If any of you are curious how your order is coming along, or you want to make sure I have the order right, check up there.

Matwe, your order is completed. I cannot go grocery shopping until 9am today (when the store opens) so I should be home and awake for the 11am (my time) trade at 7pm your time. Which, if I've done my math correctly, is 5 hours from this post.

CuteLittleBlack: I read in your store where you specifically said no rareball pokes for legendary shinies. So, I'm not asking in regards to those shinies on a 4 you want for 1 shiny basis. I only felt it didn't hurt to ask about the other shinies you have though. Hopefully I have not offended you by simply asking. I apologize if I have.

In the event you are not willing to part with any of those shinies for the 4 pokes you requested, then I think I will request a female of any name/nature/characteristic/IV of each of the following: Vulpix and Houndour in a level ball, Meowth and Ralts in a love ball.

Thanks!

matwe

Alo
Years
Matwe:
I got stuck on the female togepi for quite awhile, but my cat snuggled my DS for luck and you finally got her (Seriously, bred soooooo many males, asked my cat for luck, next egg after she snuggles it hatches the female hehe)! Being the first, I am almost finished with your order. So will likely be ready for the 7pm (your time) trade tomorrow. That's about 11:30 am my time (as of this post it is 4:53am here--went back and edited the right time in after finishing the post). I may be sleeping, but I also have some errands to run in the morning as soon as stuff opens, so I may still be awake by then. If not, I'll likely not be around until 3pm my time, which would be 11pm your time.

I'm looking to beat the game soon after all this breeding anyhow (have a few IV specific orders to fill before I even got a trade shop opened), so I'll likely be on, though I may be doing dishes with my DS nearby when I am. Just ping me a nice so I can hear someone wants my attention :D.

I'm going to try and be conscious still by 7pm your time though because it's always easier for me to zombie through my day and fix my sleep schedule when I have something I need to accomplish at a specific time.

I will let you know if I'm about to drop where I stand before you get on though, so you aren't expecting me any moment. If I'm not on already at 7pm your time, shall we make the trade for 11pm your time instead?

As long as I'm still awake, I'll be ready for either time. I'm on your last poke request now and it's a 50-50 shot for gender and no HA chance to be concerned with (though you may be interested to know that her parentage is my red gyrados I caught only last week in Soul Silver).

Thats great. :)
Turned out i finished class early today (its 3pm now), I'll be available to trade all day. Just quote me when ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back